ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Discussion Part X

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,965

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion Part X 

Post#1981 » by Manhattan Project » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 am

Smash3 wrote:Northwest is the toughest division in this game... No easy wins around here.

It's a bloodbath out here, where's all our tanking teams?
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#1982 » by Smash3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 am

Manhattan Project wrote:
Smash3 wrote:Northwest is the toughest division in this game... No easy wins around here.

It's a bloodbath out here, were's all our tanking teams?

That’s what I’m saying :lol: some of these divisions got three tankers :nonono:
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,378

Post#1983 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:23 am

Manhattan Project wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:he's so good he's leading the nuggets to another year out of the playoffs. and your team in the sim :lol:

none of the players in your starting lineup is on a playoff team in real life. you got a bunch of losers :lol:

The sad part is that I really think you would take all four of your guys before Jokic, I can't help you. I'm just saying, anyone could post some random crap from twitter, at the end of the day it all comes down the talent meshing. Dennis Smith is never going to be on a winning basketball team in Dallas, you can quote me on that and put it in your sig. Dennis Smith Jr will never lead the Mavs to the playoffs, EVER.

I'm not sure why you talking playoffs and talking about losers when you paying homage to Melo. Last time he sniffed the playoffs Dennis Smith was hitting us with gems like this...

you a funny ass n*gga :lol:
you like losing bums like D-snitch, i just seen you praising the next SETH cury, trae young, and your whole team is full of losers. i'd take my whole team over stat padding jokic. his fat ass is the worst defending center in the whole league. he makes melo look like draymond green :lol:

oh look. OKC is the 4th best team in the west right now. you played ya self on that one breh :lol:

and tell ya boy d-bustello to win some damn games in brooklyn. mofo about to hand the cavs a top 5 pick. SMH
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,778

Post#1984 » by spree8 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:27 am

Smash3 wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:

It's a bloodbath out here, were's all our tanking teams?

That’s what I’m saying :lol: some of these divisions got three tankers :nonono:

My division has 3 tankers. Division doesn’t really mean much for me tho so it don’t really matter.

Return to New York Knicks