ImageImageImageImageImage

Pick 2, prepare to defend yourself

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Re: Pick 2, prepare to defend yourself 

Post#101 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:11 pm

spree8 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:wtf you guys talking about? theyre not monkeys, or apes. 5 silverback gorillas. people can barely handle 1, let alone 5. id take 5 gorillas to take on the lions, grizzlies, bulls, crocs. plus, can easily take out eagles. plus, theyd grab **** to beat every rat that comes near them.

they can take a few shots from elmer fudd too. how does everyone NOT get gorilla, at least as one of them?

Yea that’s my line of thinking... crocs can’t really open their mouths quickly... Gorillas can prob just grab them by the mouth n rip them apart. The weapons thing is underrated too... they can uproot small trees and swing those things. Wolves would be fairly easy for them too... it’s just 3 a piece. They can prob just grab and fling them around with minimal damage.

What I don’t get is the hunter... how can people leave that out? He can hit these animals from so far away. He’d easily pick off a good amount from each group before my G-Unit had to go to work.

we bought a new reading program for our school. one of the books required is all about gorillas. i've learned a **** load about them. they push over live trees and use the trunks as bridges. **** are smart as hell too.

i don't know why i wouldn't pick the hunter. half of my family hunts. i guess i'd have to know, is he coming with an AR, or a shotgun, or like a .22. i guess it can be whatever you want
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
br7knicks

Post#102 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:13 pm

Oscirus wrote:eh gorillas aint **** underwater

this isn't like setting of an amazing movie, like deep blue sea. most of these animals would die quickly underwater
RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#103 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:16 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:
JXL wrote:The gorillas and them pack of lions.

Yeah that's what I'm picking. The Gorillas are super smart.. and so are the lions. And I can just hop on one of the Lions or have one of the Gorillas carry me to safety. :lol: Have them make a circle around me and I'm goos.

just have a few eagles carry you around to safety in the sky

look at this picture from this very real video

RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#104 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:27 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:
spree8 wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
It's me, 5 gorillas, and 4 lions right? That's just a lot of power and smarts.. the rest of them animals.. except for maybe the Wolves aren't too smart.

The bulls are the only real threat because there are 7. The crocs on land are virtually useless.

The hunter would pick you off from 300 yards away.

Where does it say he would be 300 yards away? At first sight I'm sacrificing my gorillas. He's not going to be able to kill 5 charging gorillas.

spree8 wrote:We need more info.

Are the animals on your side trained and ready to attack on your command?

What kind of terrain is this on? Can we chill in the water or on an island with trained crocs to protect us?

Do we take on one group at a time?

How far apart does the battle start? Would the hunter have the drop on you by knowing your position once this starts? What kind of gun does he have? And what’s the capacity?

Shyt like that would clear this up a bit.

the way they talked about it on the radio.

1. they're trained and at your command.
2. no crazy setting. 70 degree open plains, maybe a tree or two, but a way to help you somewhat with each animal (some water for crocs, even though they're more land based than water based).
3. this aint a **** 70's kung fu movie. they're coming at you at once.
4. not sure how far apart. enough to think what's going on and analyze the battle.

basketboule wrote:4 lions and 10 crocodiles. It's clear as day.

what? how you going to take on the eagles? lions can't keep up with wolves. ain't strong enough to take on gorillas or grizzlies
RIP, magnumt '19

Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,545

Post#105 » by Fat Kat » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:33 pm

Don’t know why anyone would pick the Gorillas. A grizzly would kill a gorilla with one swipe.

I’d go with the hunter and the bears. Have the bears surround me as I picked everything off. That’s the only chance at survival
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
br7knicks

Post#106 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:34 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:this might be the best thread ever

Im going with one hunter and three grizlies

I figure the Griz take the most to kill and the hunter can't be coming to kill me so better to have him on my side to snipe off the lions and gorillas and wolves

those rats are gonna suck though

man. i originally liked the 3 grizzlies. but i 5 silverback gorillas? i think that's unfair. their intelligence is just ridiculous. and their strength? not sure if only 3 grizzlies can take on all of those wolves, lions, and bulls at the same time. 5 grizzlies? that'd be a different story.
RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#107 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:36 pm

Fat Kat wrote:Don’t know why anyone would pick the Gorillas. A grizzly would kill a gorilla with one swipe.

I’d go with the hunter and the bears. Have the bears surround me as I picked everything off. That’s the only chance at survival

5 grizzlies? yeah. hell no. 5 gorillas is nasty. those kodiak and yukons are beastly, but only 3. i'd take 5 silverbacks over only 3. gorillas would just rip off the arms of the grizzlies
RIP, magnumt '19

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#108 » by Greenie » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:39 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
Greenie wrote:Deadshot and 10k rats.

Watch me go un-injured.

Gunna be hard when you have 50 eagles coming at u and those rats getting eaten for lunch.

Deadshot will pick off those eagles.
10 thousand RATS(not mice, RATS) are actually dangerous. While dealing with all those rats those animals are getting a bullet after all the eagles are gone.
br7knicks

Post#109 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:42 pm

Greenie wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:

Watch me go un-injured.

Gunna be hard when you have 50 eagles coming at u and those rats getting eaten for lunch.

10 thousand RATS(not mice, RATS) are actually dangerous. While dealing with all those rats those animals are getting a bullet after all the eagles are gone.

it really is hard not to pick 10k rats. that's what i hope people know the difference of. these aren't mice, they're rats.

and hell, let's say they somehow kill all 10k rats at that moment? in a few days, disease will kill the rest. they almost wiped europe off the map. a slow burn
RIP, magnumt '19

Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#110 » by Fat Kat » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:43 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:Don’t know why anyone would pick the Gorillas. A grizzly would kill a gorilla with one swipe.

5 grizzlies? yeah. hell no. 5 gorillas is nasty. those kodiak and yukons are beastly, but only 3. i'd take 5 silverbacks over only 3. gorillas would just rip off the arms of the grizzlies

A gorilla couldn’t really hurt a Grizzly. Take a look at the side by side comparison. There are reports of a grizzly decapitating a moose with one swipe. Nothing but a hunter really stands a chance vs. a grizzly. I do realize that I’d eventually get overwhelmed though
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Fat Kat
RealGM

Post#111 » by Fat Kat » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:45 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:Gunna be hard when you have 50 eagles coming at u and those rats getting eaten for lunch.

it really is hard not to pick 10k rats. that's what i hope people know the difference of. these aren't mice, they're rats.

and hell, let's say they somehow kill all 10k rats at that moment? in a few days, disease will kill the rest. they almost wiped europe off the map. a slow burn

Yeah. I might have to switch from bears to rats.
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#112 » by Smash3 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:46 pm

This is a great game :lol: originally I was going with the gorillas and lions, but now I'm leaning towards the gorillas and the hunter. The rats are a problem tho lol
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,319

Post#113 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Feb 5, 2018 12:57 pm

All I need is one Val Kilmer with an Anal Intruder and you're all toast

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
br7knicks

Post#114 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 1:01 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
br7knicks wrote:

A gorilla couldn’t really hurt a Grizzly. Take a look at the side by side comparison. There are reports of a grizzly decapitating a moose with one swipe. Nothing but a hunter really stands a chance vs. a grizzly. I do realize that I’d eventually get overwhelmed though

well like i said, i was originally going with grizzly, especially those ones in Alberta. but pound for pound? the silverback is 400 lbs of pure muscle, and that anger factor they get? it's like they go super sayjin if you look at them the wrong way. they're smart and use weapons too. trust me, i read it in one of my third grader's books. :lol:
RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#115 » by br7knicks » Mon Feb 5, 2018 1:03 pm

Smash3 wrote:This is a great game :lol: originally I was going with the gorillas and lions, but now I'm leaning towards the gorillas and the hunter. The rats are a problem tho lol

like i said, depends what the hunter is going with. if it's just a semi-auto rifle, even a .45, .50, 30-06, or a .308, it's going to be tough for him. but if you give him an AR or shotgun, he'll be able to take down a bunch of those 50 EAGLES and 10k rats.

i'm really torn about eagles.
RIP, magnumt '19

Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Post#116 » by Jose7 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 1:13 pm

the rationales are funny as hell all over this thread
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#117 » by King of Canada » Mon Feb 5, 2018 1:19 pm

br7knicks wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
JXL wrote:The gorillas and them pack of lions.

Yeah that's what I'm picking. The Gorillas are super smart.. and so are the lions. And I can just hop on one of the Lions or have one of the Gorillas carry me to safety. :lol: Have them make a circle around me and I'm goos.

just have a few eagles carry you around to safety in the sky

look at this picture from this very real video

That video, although it looks super real, apparently was created by a student. I remember when it first surfaced years ago. Eagles DGAF though.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 7,981

Post#118 » by BigShot Bojan » Mon Feb 5, 2018 3:04 pm

Where are the 1000 honey Badgers?
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
be reasonable
Sophomore
And1: 17

Post#119 » by be reasonable » Mon Feb 5, 2018 3:04 pm

This is an easy decision actually. Give me the hunter and the wolf pack. The two most cunning and intelligent killers on the planet. And they'll make mince meat out of the rest of the animal groups their. And we'll be barbecuing the Buffalo by nightfall to celebrate a good days work.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,174

Post#120 » by Capn'O » Mon Feb 5, 2018 3:07 pm

Watch me go un-injured.

Yassssss! Worst case scenario, all your enemies still have rats all over them.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:

Return to New York Knicks