ImageImageImageImageImage

Pick 2, prepare to defend yourself

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,819

Re: Pick 2, prepare to defend yourself 

Post#141 » by spree8 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 5:15 pm

HEZI wrote:The hunter got an AR 15 now? :lol:

Nah, if we are judging by that picture, your hunter got a rifle with no scope.

This is all you got

lol yo br7 said we could roll with the AR. At least I picked semi-auto :lol:

The gun you posted has like a 5 round capacity... that’s suicide.
waya
RealGM
And1: 5,134

Post#142 » by waya » Mon Feb 5, 2018 5:16 pm

Eagles and bears because khabib
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#143 » by HEZI » Mon Feb 5, 2018 5:20 pm

spree8 wrote:

This is all you got

Nah that's cheating then. Gotta go by what the picture illustrates. That's why I didn't take the hunter. You can't just make up what weapon you give the hunter, then it's not fair. Then you could say you take King Kong because he's technically a Gorilla :lol:

5 King Kong's and it's game over for everybody. Keep the game fair, you can't have a hunter with an AR 15 bro
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,819

Post#144 » by spree8 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 5:50 pm

HEZI wrote:
spree8 wrote:

This is all you got

Nah that's cheating then. Gotta go by what the picture illustrates. That's why I didn't take the hunter. You can't just make up what weapon you give the hunter, then it's not fair. Then you could say you take King Kong because he's technically a Gorilla :lol:

5 King Kong's and it's game over for everybody. Keep the game fair, you can't have a hunter with an AR 15 bro

Then I’m rollin with the 50 eagles and the 5 gorillas.

Br7 said there’s a tree or two... so me n my G-Unit are climbing up them sum bytches and chillin while I send a group of eagles to take out the hunter. Prob lose a couple, but whatever.

Then they can start to take out the rats... about 200 each. Rats can try n climb the trees after me while the eagles are taking them out, but we can just kick them back down.

After that, while the lions, crocs, wolves, and bears are waiting around, I’ll send the eagles to claw/peck their eyes out and do as much damage as possible. Then the gorillas come down and take care of whatever is left.

That’s the best I got lol.
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#145 » by NoLayupRule » Mon Feb 5, 2018 6:17 pm

br7knicks wrote:
NoLayupRule wrote:this might be the best thread ever

Im going with one hunter and three grizlies

I figure the Griz take the most to kill and the hunter can't be coming to kill me so better to have him on my side to snipe off the lions and gorillas and wolves

those rats are gonna suck though

man. i originally liked the 3 grizzlies. but i 5 silverback gorillas? i think that's unfair. their intelligence is just ridiculous. and their strength? not sure if only 3 grizzlies can take on all of those wolves, lions, and bulls at the same time. 5 grizzlies? that'd be a different story.

Haha

My tactic is the bears protect and build a wall around me and the hunter while he picks off the big game like the lions and apes and such
The bears can handle the wolves and eagles and faster things that are hard for the hunter
Kurt Rambis
Senior
And1: 483

Post#146 » by Kurt Rambis » Mon Feb 5, 2018 9:29 pm

Crocs & rats.

I'll be in water with my 10 crocs... How the hell those animals gonna get me in a river swimming with my buddies? Most of them can't swim to begin with. They'll be drown before crocs eating them. :lol:

Eagles can attack from above but i'll be surrounded by 10 crocs.. I might get some scratches nothing deadly especially in water with 10 crocs around me. They can bite anything on me in within seconds.

Rats for the man with rifle. He can't shoot 1000 rats. They can follow him by smell or foot steps before he can get close in a mile away and no where to hide from rats. 1000 will be eating him alive before he has a chance to see me.

Kurt Rambis
Senior
And1: 483

Post#147 » by Kurt Rambis » Mon Feb 5, 2018 9:58 pm

How many Kanters to defend us though?

Spoiler:
Trick Question: One is too many
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,425

Post#148 » by Context » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:40 pm

i love how this thread evolved lmao...I still think we need to assume that we have full command over what ever animal we pick. With that said...My first mission is to smoke out a hunter with 500 cat size rats. A hunter only has 2 arms and how many bullets that he can load over 10 minutes lets say... Here's some additional info on rats:

Rats can climb brick walls, trees, and telephone poles, and walk across telephone lines. Rats can fall from a height of 50 feet without getting hurt. Rats can jump three feet in the air from a flat surface and leap more than four feet horizontally

https://www.fws.gov/pacificislands/publications/Ratsfactsheet.pdf

The hunter if hes lucky may kill 50 of them before my 500 rip him to shreds. Now I have the hunters rifle...9,550 rats and my 5
gorillas on command. My next target would be the bears. Again I send 100-300 rats to smoke them out and from a far I pick off the bears with my rife...See where this is going? easy work...
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#149 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:46 pm

Context wrote:i love how this thread evolved lmao...I still think we need to assume that we have full command over what ever animal we pick. With that said...My first mission is to smoke out a hunter with 500 cat size rats. A hunter only has 2 arms and how many bullets that he can load over 10 minutes lets say... Here's some additional info on rats:

Rats can climb brick walls, trees, and telephone poles, and walk across telephone lines. Rats can fall from a height of 50 feet without getting hurt. Rats can jump three feet in the air from a flat surface and leap more than four feet horizontally

The hunter if hes lucky may kill 50 of them before my 500 rip him to shreds. Now I have the hunters rifle...9,550 rats and my 5
gorillas on command. My next target would be the bears. Again I send 100-300 rats to smoke them out and from a far I pick off the bears with my rife...See where this is going? easy work...

Hopefully for you this will be a night battle. All 1000 of them will be sleep during the day. :lol:
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Context
RealGM

Post#150 » by Context » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:53 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:
Context wrote:i love how this thread evolved lmao...I still think we need to assume that we have full command over what ever animal we pick. With that said...My first mission is to smoke out a hunter with 500 cat size rats. A hunter only has 2 arms and how many bullets that he can load over 10 minutes lets say... Here's some additional info on rats:

Hopefully for you this will be a night battle. All 1000 of them will be sleep during the day. :lol:

good point...

I think the rats are getting slept on:
[youtube][/youtube]
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#151 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:00 am

Context wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:

good point...

[youtube][/youtube]

There's a reason why there is 1000 of them. They're virtually useless in this battle. Every animal in this battle are daylight predators, except the rats, and they can barely see. No way that's defending me. You're dead before dinner time having them protect you.

Context
RealGM

Post#152 » by Context » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:12 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
Context wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Hopefully for you this will be a night battle. All 1000 of them will be sleep during the day. :lol:

good point...

[youtube][/youtube]

There's a reason why there is 1000 of them. They're virtually useless in this battle. Every animal in this battle are daylight predators, except the rats, and they can barely see. No way that's defending me. You're dead before dinner time having them protect you.

all the more reason for us to attack you by night and its 10,000...
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#153 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:14 am

Context wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
Context wrote:good point...

[youtube][/youtube]

But this is a day fight tho....

Context
RealGM

Post#154 » by Context » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:31 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
Context wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:There's a reason why there is 1000 of them. They're virtually useless in this battle. Every animal in this battle are daylight predators, except the rats, and they can barely see. No way that's defending me. You're dead before dinner time having them protect you.

Thug, nothing about the challenge said it was "Day"
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#155 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:33 am

Context wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
Context wrote:all the more reason for us to attack you by night and its 10,000...

Thug, nothing about the challenge said it was "Day"

Every animal depicted roams during the day except the rats.

Grinditout
RealGM
And1: 2,368

Post#156 » by Grinditout » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:54 am

At some point the having the numbers just over powers everything else.
I’m taking the rats and the eagles
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#157 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 2:38 am

Grinditout wrote:At some point the having the numbers just over powers everything else.
I’m taking the rats and the eagles

Then once you are victorious u have a **** load of rats to take care of.
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#158 » by kane » Tue Feb 6, 2018 4:13 am

1 hunter will wipe it any of those animals and for my second rats just so i dont have to deal with them lol
Isiahthomass
Bench Warmer
And1: 830

Post#159 » by Isiahthomass » Tue Feb 6, 2018 4:38 am

I think 10,000 Rats will take out just about any of those other animals aside from the Eagles. The 3 Grizzlies will take out the Eagles and/or whatever remains of the others after the rats.
Guano
RealGM
And1: 40,558

Post#160 » by Guano » Tue Feb 6, 2018 7:09 am

We are the top of the food chain for a reason. I'll take a human and the other choice doesn't matter.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.

Return to New York Knicks