ImageImageImageImageImage

Officially Official (Even though he said it 100 times):Willy requests a Trade

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Re: Officially Official (Even though he said it 100 times):Willy requests a Trade 

Post#121 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:12 pm

nykballa2k4 wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Willy really has been hinting at it all year. Surprised there is denial in this. Ironically, just getting traded doesn't guarantee play time.

I think the request would be rescinded if we trade one of the guys ahead of him. Same for Noahr.

I think they should honor the request if they can get something of value. He has talent, but clearly has entitlement issues.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,967

Re: Officially Official (Even though he said it 100 times):Willy requests a Trade 

Post#122 » by Jeff Van Gully » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:17 pm

2010 wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
2010 wrote:
Spoiler:

he didn't.

were you right that he wanted to be? looks like it. show us the trade request before this.

He didn't make an OFFICIAL direct trade request but he has been hinting at it for quite some time now. Who cares if his agent waited until the 11th hr to make the official call to the front office to make the request. All that matters is Willy has finally made his intentions known. And it confirms what I have been saying all along. And I caught a lot of flak for it. From posters and one specific mod who took it upon himself to alter my topic.

not raining on your vindication. again, it appears as if you were right about willy's desire to be traded.

doesn't change that there still have not been 100 trade requests.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#123 » by Jeff Van Gully » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:18 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:
nykballa2k4 wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Willy really has been hinting at it all year. Surprised there is denial in this. Ironically, just getting traded doesn't guarantee play time.

I think the request would be rescinded if we trade one of the guys ahead of him. Same for Noahr.

I think they should honor the request if they can get something of value. He has talent, but clearly has entitlement issues.

so true. he has crossed the rubicon. how you come back to the locker room after you said you wanted out?
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
RealGM
And1: 39,218

Post#124 » by 2010 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:19 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
2010 wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
he didn't.

were you right that he wanted to be? looks like it. show us the trade request before this.

He didn't make an OFFICIAL direct trade request but he has been hinting at it for quite some time now. Who cares if his agent waited until the 11th hr to make the official call to the front office to make the request. All that matters is Willy has finally made his intentions known. And it confirms what I have been saying all along. And I caught a lot of flak for it. From posters and one specific mod who took it upon himself to alter my topic.

not raining on your vindication. again, it appears as if you were right about willy's desire to be traded.

doesn't change that there still have not been 100 trade requests.

Not sure who said "100 requests" but I am sure that was hyperbole.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#125 » by MP4LIFE » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:21 pm

2010 wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
2010 wrote:
Spoiler:

he didn't.

No offense my dude but, as I’ve said a million times over, you were the same man that violently insulted people during Isiah’s run and called people racists for not supporting him. And now you’re here asking for your due. Did you go around apologizing to everyone after Isiah’s failure? Nah, you just came back and started up again like nothing ever happened.
RealGM

Post#126 » by 2010 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:27 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
he didn't.

No offense my dude but, as I’ve said a million times over, you were the same man that violently insulted people during Isiah’s run and called people racists for not supporting him. And now you’re here asking for your due. Did you go around apologizing to everyone after Isiah’s failure? Nah, you just came back and started up again like nothing ever happened.

Spoiler:

Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#127 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:30 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
nykballa2k4 wrote:

so true. he has crossed the rubicon. how you come back to the locker room after you said you wanted out?

Gonna be an interesting situation to monitor especially if nothing gets done.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach

Post#128 » by MP4LIFE » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:38 pm

2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:

Spoiler:

When you’re wrong: Let it go

When someone else happens to be wrong: APOLOGIZE TO ME AND GIVE ME MY DUE!

Got it.
RealGM

Post#129 » by 2010 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:40 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Spoiler:

Got it.

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#130 » by Jeff Van Gully » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:41 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
EchelonNYK wrote:Willy Hernangómez needs to stop crying and focus more on beating out guys like Kyle O'Quinn. Nothing worth having is free, kid.

"Free sh*t is good"
Joakim Noah

apparently not so much
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach

Post#131 » by MP4LIFE » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:49 pm

2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
Spoiler:

Got it.

Gifs won’t save you bro. You lose. Now please stop whining about your thread title being changed.
RealGM

Post#132 » by 2010 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 11:51 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Got it.

Gifs won’t save you bro. You lose. Now please stop whining about your thread title being changed.

First of all, mind your business and stop post-chasing me. I do not quote you, have no interest in dialogue with you. You a weirdo still holding on to internet conversations from 15 years ago, and I do not even know who you are to be so obssessed with my post history. You coming off kinda fruity to be honest. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...must be the "G" in you...Knicks Fan.

:lol:

MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach

Post#133 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:00 am

2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:

First of all, mind your business and stop post-chasing me. I do not quote you, have no interest in dialogue with you. You a weirdo still holding on to internet conversations from 15 years ago, and I do not even know who you are to be so obssessed with my post history. You coming off kinda fruity to be honest. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...most be the "G" in you...Knicks Fan.

Getting defensive my dude. Take the L and move on. You can keep throwing out insults. The past doesn’t get erased because you don’t like it. You asking people to eat crow when you did way worse in the past is a joke. Calling it how it is isn’t being obsessed. It’s saying facts.

You’re a sad dude trying to act hard on the Internet. Nobody is afraid of you. Stick to challenging people to meet up in real life over ‘heated’ basketball forum discussions.
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Post#134 » by BBALLER4FR » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:03 am

MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Got it.

What is with you going back to Isiah eras to call people out? It's creepy bro.
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
RealGM

Post#135 » by 2010 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:09 am

MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

First of all, mind your business and stop post-chasing me. I do not quote you, have no interest in dialogue with you. You a weirdo still holding on to internet conversations from 15 years ago, and I do not even know who you are to be so obssessed with my post history. You coming off kinda fruity to be honest. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...most be the "G" in you...Knicks Fan.

Getting defensive my dude. Take the L and move on. You can keep throwing out insults. The past doesn’t get erased because you don’t like it. You asking people to eat crow when you did way worse in the past is a joke. Calling it how it is isn’t being obsessed. It’s saying facts.

You’re a sad dude trying to act hard on the Internet. Nobody is afraid of you. Stick to challenging people to meet up in real life over ‘heated’ basketball forum discussions.

Acting hard? Nah, it's called checking a certified weirdo creepy dude such as yourself. You're talking about "sad" when you the guy still talking about conversations from 15 YEARS and TWO NAME CHANGES AGO. :lol:

You rock a grinning Dolan avatar when you obsessively hate the man. No one is afraid of ME but we should all be afraid of YOU my dude.

You have some issues you have not gotten over. It's alright. Help is a phone call and an appointment visit away. There are professionals you can talk to about it. These things are eating at you. You are my stan, at this point man. I am type flattered.

RealGM

Post#136 » by 2010 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:11 am

I am sitting here talking about being right about a current issue.

This dude sitting here talking about 15 years ago! :lol:

MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach

Post#137 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:12 am

BBALLER4FR wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:

Why? Because you were another Isiah supporter like 2010? You guys did good tag teaming work. The past doesn’t lie - and it also reminds me who you are as a present day poster. Your posts are still just as terrible today. 15 years later. THAT’S creepy.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#138 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:13 am

MP4LIFE wrote:
BBALLER4FR wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Why? Because you were another Isiah supporter like 2010? You guys did good tag teaming work. The past doesn’t lie - and it also reminds me who you are as a present day poster. Your posts are still just as terrible today. 15 years later. THAT’S creepy.

Let it go, dude. That was a long **** time ago. People learn from their mistakes, learn more about basketball, etc over time. Please...just let it go.
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach

Post#139 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:14 am

2010 wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
2010 wrote:

Acting hard? Nah, it's called checking a certified weirdo creepy dude such as yourself. You're talking about "sad" when you the guy still talking about conversations from 15 YEARS and TWO NAME CHANGES AGO. :lol:

You rock a grinning Dolan avatar when you obsessively hate the man. No one is afraid of ME but we should all be afraid of YOU my dude.

You have some issues you have not gotten over. It's alright. Help is a phone call and an appointment visit away. There are professionals you can talk to about it. These things are eating at you. You are my stan, at this point man. I am type flattered.

You made this whole defensive post because you’re running from a past you can’t escape. The past is relevant because you’re still just as awful today. The past is relevant because you can’t call people out when you yourself did worse and ran away when anyone called you out. You can’t challenge people to fights over basketball internet beef and pretend you’re a tough guy. You’re not, and never will be.

I pity you. 15 years later as you say and you still haven’t grown up at all.
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Post#140 » by BBALLER4FR » Tue Feb 6, 2018 12:15 am

MP4LIFE wrote:
BBALLER4FR wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Taking names and reminding people a decade later. You petty a$$ motherf*cker you! Have fun with THAT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304

Return to New York Knicks