ImageImageImageImageImage

A love letter

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,822

A love letter 

Post#1 » by spree2kawhi » Thu Feb 8, 2018 10:12 am

Dear Nyk,

it feels like ages since my old friend Flaming Mo introduced me to you. I remember I was kinda reserved at first, but those days at the Sprewell's, you really blew me away. Those were the days you know? Do you remember how we enjoyed ourselves, stayed awake all night because of the time shift? Oh how I loved you...

Now it's already been some ten years since Flaming Mo and I actually met in person - unfortunately - but I've stuck with you ever since regardless. There was so much excitement when we partied at the Marbury's and even though I never liked your friends Isiah, Dolan or Francis, I enjoyed even these rough days. I enjoyed the nights we spent getting drunk at the at the drafts (though I wished you hadn't always gotten totally wasted), enjoyed all the hope when we gambled and traded together. But it pains me to see friends come and go and then succeed elsewhere. Sometimes I found myself wishing you'd give back a little more, be a little more careful with your actions.

You know how they say the only constant in life is change and I've urged you many days to change your stubborn ways. It seemed like you had when you put less emphasis on all the jewellery, the IsoMelo, escaped the drugs, Phil's pills and seemed to make a conscious effort of salvaging our relationship. You said you would stay clean now and that you felt young and fresh again. You said we'd feel horny together and be free and alive now without the drugs. But I'm not feeling it.... I know you had been trying all the time, but this time I thought you'd follow through. For me, for the people around you, you know?

It's been a real hell for me and it seems like you're screwing up again. All the time we've spent, why can't you follow through? You can be a bitch sometimes and I really don't know how much more I can take. I miss the days we had...
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,308

Re: A love letter 

Post#2 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Feb 8, 2018 11:13 am

Dear NYK fan,

James Dolan says **** off!
:beer: RIP mags
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#3 » by el13adnino » Thu Feb 8, 2018 11:42 am

P.s. please listen to my mixtape
:crazy:
rammagen
Head Coach
And1: 778

Post#4 » by rammagen » Thu Feb 8, 2018 3:40 pm

el13adnino wrote:P.s. please listen to my mixtape

rolf
Quote from ESPN’s Bill Simmons posted on Twitter “28 FT’s to 5. I don’t watch rigged NBA games, I’m switching to hockey”
BadNewsBarnes
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,416

Post#5 » by BadNewsBarnes » Fri Feb 9, 2018 11:25 am

basketboule wrote:Dear Nyk,

it feels like ages since my old friend Flaming Mo introduced me to you. I remember I was kinda reserved at first, but those days at the Sprewell's, you really blew me away. Those were the days you know? Do you remember how we enjoyed ourselves, stayed awake all night because of the time shift? Oh how I loved you...

Now it's already been some ten years since Flaming Mo and I actually met in person - unfortunately - but I've stuck with you ever since regardless. There was so much excitement when we partied at the Marbury's and even though I never liked your friends Isiah, Dolan or Francis, I enjoyed even these rough days. I enjoyed the nights we spent getting drunk at the at the drafts (though I wished you hadn't always gotten totally wasted), enjoyed all the hope when we gambled and traded together. But it pains me to see friends come and go and then succeed elsewhere. Sometimes I found myself wishing you'd give back a little more, be a little more careful with your actions.

You know how they say the only constant in life is change and I've urged you many days to change your stubborn ways. It seemed like you had when you put less emphasis on all the jewellery, the IsoMelo, escaped the drugs, Phil's pills and seemed to make a conscious effort of salvaging our relationship. You said you would stay clean now and that you felt young and fresh again. You said we'd feel horny together and be free and alive now without the drugs. But I'm not feeling it.... I know you had been trying all the time, but this time I thought you'd follow through. For me, for the people around you, you know?

It's been a real hell for me and it seems like you're screwing up again. All the time we've spent, why can't you follow through? You can be a bitch sometimes and I really don't know how much more I can take. I miss the days we had...

I recognize jilted when I see it...
“Enjoy watching them on TV.” - James Dolan
"When a coach loses a team … that's when a coach is kind of done." - James Dolan

Return to New York Knicks