ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, King of Canada, j4remi, mpharris36, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, GONYK, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,726
And1: 18,698
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#201 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:40 am

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
Image

Image


Image

Read on Twitter
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 20,481
And1: 11,382
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#202 » by 2010 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 am

And just like that, the Trae vs. Sexton war was officially begun.

:lol:
Image Image

We The North...

1: Ball | Sexton | Jack
2: Hezonja | Crawford | Simons
3: Knox | Miller | Thornwell | Bacon
4: Green | Randolph | Preston
5: Cousins | Jones
Kinglee
Analyst
Posts: 3,010
And1: 1,177
Joined: Feb 20, 2017

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#203 » by Kinglee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 am

Grinditout wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
The fact that Jeff didn't go with Frank down the stretch, the fact he handed Mudiay the starting spot asap, the fact that we are now trying to work Frank as a sg shows the guy sucks. Like I've been said, he's Roberson with less defense.

Regardless of how you or anyone feels about Frank, you really wanna use Jeff’s judgement as key evidence either way? Because Jeff has shown so much as an amazing coach thus far? Lol, at least use something believable to back up your argument, even stats would be better then mentioning Jeff’s decision making


We've been blaming coaching for the past 20 years. Our one coach that some liked such as Mike Woodson, got fired . At some point we have to blame the roster this front office put together. Frank sucks and Frank shouldn't had been drafted by us.

Hell, we even got D'Antoni fired and gave him an unathletic roster :lol:
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 54,393
And1: 25,391
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#204 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 am

dakomish23 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:Frank 16 minutes
Dot 9 minutes

This organization is a pitiful disgrace


frank missed a couple shots in a row big f*cking deal. He had 6 assists in limited time and per usual was playing tough defense...I just don't get it. Who cares if he misses shots as long as there good shots. This is the time to let him miss.


Meanwhile Dallas plays DSJ 31 minutes.

You gotta let them play through the rough stretches and come out the other side.

PT doesn’t equal development but is for sure a part of the equation.


its also will make him gun shy. Instead of encouraging to keep taking the open shot. Jeff has just done a horrible job with him.

Turnover he moves him off the ball
Missed shots he subs him out

He doesn't even recognize he had 6 assissts in limited action and was defending. He wasn't the reason we lost the game.
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Kevin Looney/Papagiannis
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Ryan Anderson/Kevin Hervey
SF - Jaylen Brown/Tomas Satoransky/Lance Thomas
SG - E'twaun Moore/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Kyle Lowry/Shabazz Napier/Tony Carr
BLACKFEET 2010
General Manager
Posts: 7,992
And1: 1,953
Joined: Jun 26, 2009

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship Edition 

Post#205 » by BLACKFEET 2010 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 am

Newyorknick94 wrote:I can’t tell if Jeff was trying to win or lose on purpose

I couldn’t agree more.
I honestly don’t know what he was doing this game.
User avatar
vallen
General Manager
Posts: 9,606
And1: 2,028
Joined: Jan 31, 2005
       

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#206 » by vallen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 am

Tron Carter wrote:
vallen wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
compare their minutes per game and usage rates



yep. and thats not bound to change any time soon. he couldnt even keep his starting gig for more then 3 games. all time assists leader ? not likely.


yeah let’s validate the starting lineups Jeff hornecek trots out this season.



ya cuz pops is dying to start a guy who averages 4 pts per 30 minutes.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
User avatar
Tron Carter
General Manager
Posts: 9,719
And1: 7,304
Joined: Jul 20, 2012
Location: NBA Purgatory
 

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#207 » by Tron Carter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 am

Grinditout wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
The fact that Jeff didn't go with Frank down the stretch, the fact he handed Mudiay the starting spot asap, the fact that we are now trying to work Frank as a sg shows the guy sucks. Like I've been said, he's Roberson with less defense.

Regardless of how you or anyone feels about Frank, you really wanna use Jeff’s judgement as key evidence either way? Because Jeff has shown so much as an amazing coach thus far? Lol, at least use something believable to back up your argument, even stats would be better then mentioning Jeff’s decision making


exactly.
In New York I NtiliRock. Beatin em wit my Knox. KP wit the block, then he pick and pop.
BLACKFEET 2010
General Manager
Posts: 7,992
And1: 1,953
Joined: Jun 26, 2009

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship Edition 

Post#208 » by BLACKFEET 2010 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 am

Newyorknick94 wrote:I can’t tell if Jeff was trying to win or lose on purpose

I couldn’t agree more.
I honestly don’t know what he was doing this game.
BLACKFEET 2010
General Manager
Posts: 7,992
And1: 1,953
Joined: Jun 26, 2009

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship Edition 

Post#209 » by BLACKFEET 2010 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 am

Newyorknick94 wrote:I can’t tell if Jeff was trying to win or lose on purpose

I couldn’t agree more.
I honestly don’t know what he was doing this game.
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 54,393
And1: 25,391
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#210 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 am

Kinglee wrote:
Grinditout wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
The fact that Jeff didn't go with Frank down the stretch, the fact he handed Mudiay the starting spot asap, the fact that we are now trying to work Frank as a sg shows the guy sucks. Like I've been said, he's Roberson with less defense.

Regardless of how you or anyone feels about Frank, you really wanna use Jeff’s judgement as key evidence either way? Because Jeff has shown so much as an amazing coach thus far? Lol, at least use something believable to back up your argument, even stats would be better then mentioning Jeff’s decision making


We've been blaming coaching for the past 20 years. Our one coach that some liked such as Mike Woodson, got fired . At some point we have to blame the roster this front office put together. Frank sucks and Frank shouldn't had been drafted by us.

Hell, we even got D'Antoni fired and gave him an unathletic roster :lol:



Read on Twitter


care to comment?
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Kevin Looney/Papagiannis
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Ryan Anderson/Kevin Hervey
SF - Jaylen Brown/Tomas Satoransky/Lance Thomas
SG - E'twaun Moore/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Kyle Lowry/Shabazz Napier/Tony Carr
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,747
And1: 11,744
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#211 » by El Poochio » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:44 am

Eskimo Nash > Bledsoe That Saw A Ghost
NewOrleansPelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: CJ McCollum | Norman Powell | Melvin Frazier
B: Devin Booker | Mikal Bridges | Svi Mykhailiuk
B: Kyle Kuzma | Andre Iguodala | Gary Clark Jr
B: Bruno Caboclo | Aron Baynes | Daniel Theis | Omari Spellman

C: Chris Finch
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,747
And1: 11,744
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#212 » by El Poochio » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:45 am

mpharris36 wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
Grinditout wrote:Regardless of how you or anyone feels about Frank, you really wanna use Jeff’s judgement as key evidence either way? Because Jeff has shown so much as an amazing coach thus far? Lol, at least use something believable to back up your argument, even stats would be better then mentioning Jeff’s decision making


We've been blaming coaching for the past 20 years. Our one coach that some liked such as Mike Woodson, got fired . At some point we have to blame the roster this front office put together. Frank sucks and Frank shouldn't had been drafted by us.

Hell, we even got D'Antoni fired and gave him an unathletic roster :lol:



Read on Twitter


care to comment?


Who is he?
NewOrleansPelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: CJ McCollum | Norman Powell | Melvin Frazier
B: Devin Booker | Mikal Bridges | Svi Mykhailiuk
B: Kyle Kuzma | Andre Iguodala | Gary Clark Jr
B: Bruno Caboclo | Aron Baynes | Daniel Theis | Omari Spellman

C: Chris Finch
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,726
And1: 18,698
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#213 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:45 am

2010 wrote:And just like that, the Trae vs. Sexton war was officially begun.

:lol:

sh*t is gonna be like DSJ vs frank all over again :lol:
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,345
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#214 » by Greenie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:45 am

mpharris36 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:Frank 16 minutes
Dot 9 minutes

This organization is a pitiful disgrace


frank missed a couple shots in a row big f*cking deal. He had 6 assists in limited time and per usual was playing tough defense...I just don't get it. Who cares if he misses shots as long as there good shots. This is the time to let him miss.



Tell Jeff.
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Tron Carter
General Manager
Posts: 9,719
And1: 7,304
Joined: Jul 20, 2012
Location: NBA Purgatory
 

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#215 » by Tron Carter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:46 am

mpharris36 wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
Grinditout wrote:Regardless of how you or anyone feels about Frank, you really wanna use Jeff’s judgement as key evidence either way? Because Jeff has shown so much as an amazing coach thus far? Lol, at least use something believable to back up your argument, even stats would be better then mentioning Jeff’s decision making


We've been blaming coaching for the past 20 years. Our one coach that some liked such as Mike Woodson, got fired . At some point we have to blame the roster this front office put together. Frank sucks and Frank shouldn't had been drafted by us.

Hell, we even got D'Antoni fired and gave him an unathletic roster :lol:



Read on Twitter


care to comment?


he doesn’t think pg defense matters. i’m not kidding.
In New York I NtiliRock. Beatin em wit my Knox. KP wit the block, then he pick and pop.
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 54,393
And1: 25,391
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#216 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:46 am

Greenie wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:Frank 16 minutes
Dot 9 minutes

This organization is a pitiful disgrace


frank missed a couple shots in a row big f*cking deal. He had 6 assists in limited time and per usual was playing tough defense...I just don't get it. Who cares if he misses shots as long as there good shots. This is the time to let him miss.



Tell Jeff.


well I can't lie he's great for the tank...
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Kevin Looney/Papagiannis
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Ryan Anderson/Kevin Hervey
SF - Jaylen Brown/Tomas Satoransky/Lance Thomas
SG - E'twaun Moore/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Kyle Lowry/Shabazz Napier/Tony Carr
User avatar
vallen
General Manager
Posts: 9,606
And1: 2,028
Joined: Jan 31, 2005
       

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#217 » by vallen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 am

i love the jeff defense too. waaaah his lineups suck. like he had curry, green, and thompson on the bench. there werent any difference makers between rotations. everyone on this squad has their limitations. very few 2 way players.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,077
And1: 28,444
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#218 » by Capn'O » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 am

2010 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
2010 wrote:Image


That is a grown ass man fight right there


Image


:lol: maybe that's how they picked guys to trade for. Oak fought 'em and recommended the spunky ones.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 20,481
And1: 11,382
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#219 » by 2010 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:48 am

Lost in the sauce was the fact that Courtney Lee called teammates out in the video room then proceeded to be a complete zero in the very next game. Dude was held scoreless and only took 1 shot along with porous defense.
Image Image

We The North...

1: Ball | Sexton | Jack
2: Hezonja | Crawford | Simons
3: Knox | Miller | Thornwell | Bacon
4: Green | Randolph | Preston
5: Cousins | Jones
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 54,393
And1: 25,391
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Knicks | Mavs PG: Tank Championship — EPIC Edition 

Post#220 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:48 am

El Poochio wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Kinglee wrote:
We've been blaming coaching for the past 20 years. Our one coach that some liked such as Mike Woodson, got fired . At some point we have to blame the roster this front office put together. Frank sucks and Frank shouldn't had been drafted by us.

Hell, we even got D'Antoni fired and gave him an unathletic roster :lol:



Read on Twitter


care to comment?


Who is he?


He was our best beat reporter until he left. He was big on using analytics to back up his opinions.
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Kevin Looney/Papagiannis
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Ryan Anderson/Kevin Hervey
SF - Jaylen Brown/Tomas Satoransky/Lance Thomas
SG - E'twaun Moore/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Kyle Lowry/Shabazz Napier/Tony Carr

Return to New York Knicks