ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Discussion Part 11- Announcement on- pg. 102

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#841 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:we not worried bout yall.. :lol:

they not worried about us either....so there goes that.

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,605

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#842 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

This yr no need to worry about LeBron and co

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose

will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

you also have to keep in mind that lebron is having one of his best seasons ever. he has repeatedly said that this is the best he's felt all his career. lebron is gonna do what he does in the playoffs regardless if he's rested or not. it is what it is

the west is going to win the championship too. lebron not winning a chip this year. same for lowry, derozan.. and every other cat in the east.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#843 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#844 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:48 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.

Funny **** was just a two weeks ago you said Philly was overrated and that you hated all the slurping now you sweating them... :lol:
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,576

Post#845 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:52 pm

On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#846 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:53 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Funny **** was just a two weeks ago you said Philly was overrated and that you hated all the slurping now you sweating them... :lol:

i never said they was overrated. i just hated how everyone was slurping them. i was really just being salty at the moment
El Poochio

Post#847 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

Raptors are going extinct as soon as Knicks announce Nick Nurse as their new head couch

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,039

Post#848 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 pm

El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Raptors are going extinct as soon as Knicks announce Nick Nurse as their new head couch

nah we all know your bringing back Woodson

losing Nurse would suck but would i would be okay with promoting Stackhouse to lead assistant.
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,957

Post#849 » by Capn'O » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 pm

El Poochio wrote:On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Trading up?
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#850 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Capn'O wrote:
El Poochio wrote:On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Trading up?

nah dude wearing a canada shirt, definitely going to play for a canadian GM..

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
El Poochio

Post#851 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.

nah we all know your bringing back Woodson

losing Nurse would suck but would i would be okay with promoting Stackhouse to lead assistant.

I am sending Steakhouse to Charlotte to mentor Malik Monk ooooo

El Poochio

Post#852 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Capn'O wrote:

Trading up?

No need, all the mocks have him going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#853 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

We not worried about them either
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#854 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

This yr no need to worry about LeBron and co

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose

will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

No worries. You won’t face GSW.
You’re not coming out of the east anyway...
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 1 

Post#855 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual

No worries. You won’t face GSW.
You’re not coming out of the east anyway...
Who else is?

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#856 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Greenie wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

We not worried about them either

we shouldn't worry about the sixers either. We can't **** with them...
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#857 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

Philly is garbage

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,289

Post#858 » by NewEra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:53 am

Glad my squad took care of business at home to get off to a 2-0 start!! Hoping we can go into Portland and do the same.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,289

Post#859 » by NewEra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am

Damn Ben Simmons is legit!
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#860 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 am

NewEra wrote:Damn Ben Simmons is legit!
Lost!

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Return to New York Knicks