ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Discussion Part 11- Announcement on- pg. 102

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, K-DOT, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, Jeff Van Gully, j4remi, Thorn, King of Canada, mpharris36, mrpoetryNmotion, Deeeez Knicks

User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 19,825
And1: 19,345
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#841 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:we not worried bout yall.. :lol:



they not worried about us either....so there goes that.

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | J. Green
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG M. Fultz | Kobi Simmons
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 25,884
And1: 17,793
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#842 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

This yr no need to worry about LeBron and co

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose


will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

you also have to keep in mind that lebron is having one of his best seasons ever. he has repeatedly said that this is the best he's felt all his career. lebron is gonna do what he does in the playoffs regardless if he's rested or not. it is what it is


the west is going to win the championship too. lebron not winning a chip this year. same for lowry, derozan.. and every other cat in the east.
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Q. Cook/Donte Divincenzo
SG: Josh Jackson/Tyrone Wallace/Newman
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale/Glenn Robinson
PF: Bam Adebayo/Caleb Swanigan/Skal
C: Deandre Ayton/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 25,884
And1: 17,793
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#843 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

they not worried about us either....so there goes that.

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Q. Cook/Donte Divincenzo
SG: Josh Jackson/Tyrone Wallace/Newman
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale/Glenn Robinson
PF: Bam Adebayo/Caleb Swanigan/Skal
C: Deandre Ayton/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 19,825
And1: 19,345
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#844 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:48 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.


Funny **** was just a two weeks ago you said Philly was overrated and that you hated all the slurping now you sweating them... :lol:
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | J. Green
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG M. Fultz | Kobi Simmons
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,535
And1: 11,600
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#845 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:52 pm

On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Image
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: Devin Booker | CJ McCollum | Norman Powell
B: Andre Iguodala | Svi Mykhailiuk | Melvin Frazier
B: Mikal Bridges | Omari Spellman
B: Kyle Kuzma | Aron Baynes | Ajdin Penava

HC: Chris 'Jay Wright' Finch

C U L T U R E
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 25,884
And1: 17,793
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#846 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:53 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.


Funny **** was just a two weeks ago you said Philly was overrated and that you hated all the slurping now you sweating them... :lol:

i never said they was overrated. i just hated how everyone was slurping them. i was really just being salty at the moment
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Q. Cook/Donte Divincenzo
SG: Josh Jackson/Tyrone Wallace/Newman
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale/Glenn Robinson
PF: Bam Adebayo/Caleb Swanigan/Skal
C: Deandre Ayton/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,535
And1: 11,600
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#847 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.


Raptors are going extinct as soon as Knicks announce Nick Nurse as their new head couch
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: Devin Booker | CJ McCollum | Norman Powell
B: Andre Iguodala | Svi Mykhailiuk | Melvin Frazier
B: Mikal Bridges | Omari Spellman
B: Kyle Kuzma | Aron Baynes | Ajdin Penava

HC: Chris 'Jay Wright' Finch

C U L T U R E
bringbackhoffa
Head Coach
Posts: 7,355
And1: 1,663
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#848 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 pm

El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.

ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.


Raptors are going extinct as soon as Knicks announce Nick Nurse as their new head couch


nah we all know your bringing back Woodson

losing Nurse would suck but would i would be okay with promoting Stackhouse to lead assistant.
A. Holiday (20), Hill (20)
D. Green (20), Wiggins (32)
Prince (32), Roberson (19)
Parker (30), JJJ (26), Siakam (15)
Bamba (26)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler
Cap space: $100+
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 42,836
And1: 26,718
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: User Signature Removed
 

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#849 » by Capn'O » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 pm

El Poochio wrote:On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Image


Trading up?
BAF Clippers
PG: Kemba/Rose/Delaney
SG: G. Harris/SGA/Korkmaz
SF: Gallo/KCP/Zipser
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Dekker
C: Sabonis/Vanderbilt/Zubac
bringbackhoffa
Head Coach
Posts: 7,355
And1: 1,663
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#850 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Capn'O wrote:
El Poochio wrote:On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Image


Trading up?


nah dude wearing a canada shirt, definitely going to play for a canadian GM..
A. Holiday (20), Hill (20)
D. Green (20), Wiggins (32)
Prince (32), Roberson (19)
Parker (30), JJJ (26), Siakam (15)
Bamba (26)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler
Cap space: $100+
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,535
And1: 11,600
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#851 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:ok but i still don't care if they not worried about us. philly and boston are going to run the east for the next decade or so. toronto is at their peak right now. lowry is getting old. dwayne casey is a trash coach. that team is going to get blown up sooner than later.


Raptors are going extinct as soon as Knicks announce Nick Nurse as their new head couch


nah we all know your bringing back Woodson

losing Nurse would suck but would i would be okay with promoting Stackhouse to lead assistant.


I am sending Steakhouse to Charlotte to mentor Malik Monk ooooo
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: Devin Booker | CJ McCollum | Norman Powell
B: Andre Iguodala | Svi Mykhailiuk | Melvin Frazier
B: Mikal Bridges | Omari Spellman
B: Kyle Kuzma | Aron Baynes | Ajdin Penava

HC: Chris 'Jay Wright' Finch

C U L T U R E
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 21,535
And1: 11,600
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#852 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Capn'O wrote:
El Poochio wrote:On the plane to New Orleans.. Safe Landing Young Pelican! Mission Accomplished!!

Image


Trading up?


No need, all the mocks have him going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Træ Young | Jeremy Lin
B: Devin Booker | CJ McCollum | Norman Powell
B: Andre Iguodala | Svi Mykhailiuk | Melvin Frazier
B: Mikal Bridges | Omari Spellman
B: Kyle Kuzma | Aron Baynes | Ajdin Penava

HC: Chris 'Jay Wright' Finch

C U L T U R E
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 53,770
And1: 26,624
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#853 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

they not worried about us either....so there goes that.

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.



We not worried about them either
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Okafor
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott|Anigbogu
F:Thompson|Lee|
G:Richardson|Trent Jr|
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 53,770
And1: 26,624
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#854 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

This yr no need to worry about LeBron and co

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose


will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

No worries. You won’t face GSW.
You’re not coming out of the east anyway...
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Okafor
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott|Anigbogu
F:Thompson|Lee|
G:Richardson|Trent Jr|
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
bringbackhoffa
Head Coach
Posts: 7,355
And1: 1,663
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 1 

Post#855 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose


will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

No worries. You won’t face GSW.
You’re not coming out of the east anyway...
Who else is?

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app
A. Holiday (20), Hill (20)
D. Green (20), Wiggins (32)
Prince (32), Roberson (19)
Parker (30), JJJ (26), Siakam (15)
Bamba (26)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler
Cap space: $100+
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 19,825
And1: 19,345
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#856 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Greenie wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.


well if they a treadmill team...We the worst kinda of treadmill team. We constantly go nowhere but down. Their team is much better than our point blank. so like I said they not worried about us.



We not worried about them either



we shouldn't worry about the sixers either. We can't **** with them...
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | J. Green
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG M. Fultz | Kobi Simmons
bringbackhoffa
Head Coach
Posts: 7,355
And1: 1,663
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#857 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

Philly is garbage

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app
A. Holiday (20), Hill (20)
D. Green (20), Wiggins (32)
Prince (32), Roberson (19)
Parker (30), JJJ (26), Siakam (15)
Bamba (26)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler
Cap space: $100+
User avatar
NewEra
General Manager
Posts: 9,247
And1: 2,997
Joined: Oct 11, 2007

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#858 » by NewEra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:53 am

Glad my squad took care of business at home to get off to a 2-0 start!! Hoping we can go into Portland and do the same.
GSW-BAF
PG: Stephen Curry | Tony Parker
SG: Justin Holiday | Terry Rozier | Rawle Alkins
SF: TJ Warren | PJ Tucker | Patrick McCaw
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge | Trevor Booker
C: Jusuf Nurkic | David West
User avatar
NewEra
General Manager
Posts: 9,247
And1: 2,997
Joined: Oct 11, 2007

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#859 » by NewEra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am

Damn Ben Simmons is legit!
GSW-BAF
PG: Stephen Curry | Tony Parker
SG: Justin Holiday | Terry Rozier | Rawle Alkins
SF: TJ Warren | PJ Tucker | Patrick McCaw
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge | Trevor Booker
C: Jusuf Nurkic | David West
bringbackhoffa
Head Coach
Posts: 7,355
And1: 1,663
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#860 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 am

NewEra wrote:Damn Ben Simmons is legit!
Lost!

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app
A. Holiday (20), Hill (20)
D. Green (20), Wiggins (32)
Prince (32), Roberson (19)
Parker (30), JJJ (26), Siakam (15)
Bamba (26)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler
Cap space: $100+

Return to New York Knicks