ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks select Dayvon Curry at 9

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

SH0KASE
Junior
And1: 434

Re: Knicks select Dayvon Curry at 9 

Post#21 » by SH0KASE » Thu Apr 5, 2018 5:36 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Everyone in the 2K community knew Dimez was going #1 overall. He is too good.

I play a lot of 2K but they lost me at the combine with terrible gameplay mechanics in that mode. The league would be better if you were using your MyPlayer in league play.

Dimez lost a ranked game to ronnie 2k...kid is trash without his created player with multiple badges and cheesy animation dribbles/shot

Not surprised to say the least. He just learned to exploit the moves and has 4 bots who don't mind standing in the same spot the whole game so he can spam his dribble moves until a favorable animation triggers.
Polk377
General Manager
And1: 5,385

Post#22 » by Polk377 » Thu Apr 5, 2018 5:41 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Everyone in the 2K community knew Dimez was going #1 overall. He is too good.

I play a lot of 2K but they lost me at the combine with terrible gameplay mechanics in that mode. The league would be better if you were using your MyPlayer in league play.

Dimez lost a ranked game to ronnie 2k...kid is trash without his created player with multiple badges and cheesy animation dribbles/shot

Well that's really how you play 2K MyCareer. The whole point is to have your badges and perfect your play with your created player. Watering it down to where every player is even and lacking badges is not fun. People like real athletes because they are the best at what they do and they are different from one another.
SH0KASE
Junior
And1: 434

Post#23 » by SH0KASE » Thu Apr 5, 2018 7:30 pm

Polk377 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:

Well that's really how you play 2K MyCareer. The whole point is to have your badges and perfect your play with your created player. Watering it down to where every player is even and lacking badges is not fun. People like real athletes because they are the best at what they do and they are different from one another.

Except in 2k, everyone is the same because certain archetypes are better than others and people use what is most effective. People even use the same jumpshots and same dribble animations. Everyone running the same offense and defensive sets.
Polk377
General Manager
And1: 5,385

Post#24 » by Polk377 » Thu Apr 5, 2018 7:42 pm

SH0KASE wrote:
Polk377 wrote:
DaGawd wrote:Dimez lost a ranked game to ronnie 2k...kid is trash without his created player with multiple badges and cheesy animation dribbles/shot

Except in 2k, everyone is the same because certain archetypes are better than others and people use what is most effective. People even use the same jumpshots and same dribble animations. Everyone running the same offense and defensive sets.

It all depends on what you are good at. I have a SF 2 way slasher because I work better off the ball, know how to finish at the basket, not great at shooting and like to play high level defense. Yes a lot of people use the same shots and animations but don't use them the same way.

Return to New York Knicks