ImageImageImageImageImage

Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, FrontOfficeEye, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

reub
Analyst
Posts: 3,513
And1: 1,415
Joined: Aug 18, 2015
 

Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#1 » by reub » Sat Apr 7, 2018 3:47 pm

Dotson did it within the offensive schemes last night too. He never forced any shots and was unselfish. Also 11 rebounds and good defense.

Thanks, Phil!
reub
Analyst
Posts: 3,513
And1: 1,415
Joined: Aug 18, 2015
 

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#2 » by reub » Sat Apr 7, 2018 3:48 pm

There were actually people on another forum who never even gave the guy a chance. They actually called him a rapist for something that happened in college. People can be such f'in idiots!
User avatar
Jose7
RealGM
Posts: 31,045
And1: 2,656
Joined: Apr 02, 2007
     

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#3 » by Jose7 » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:05 pm

Damn near every Knicks fan wanted him to start since summer league..too bad we have piece of **** clowns running the show and coaching
BAF 1: SAC
Kyrie Irving (25) | Tyler Ulis (21)
Donovan Mitchell (21) | Allen Crabbe (25)
Jae Crowder (27) | Mo Harkless (24)
Marvin Williams (31) | Ed Davis (28)
Al Horford (31) | Enes Kanter (25)

K Felder | T Daniels | G Temple | W Iwundu | A Williams
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 44,782
And1: 15,600
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#4 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:25 pm

Jose7 wrote:Damn near every Knicks fan wanted him to start since summer league..too bad we have piece of **** clowns running the show and coaching


Start? :lol: Dotson never deserved to start. He had the game he had last night because he worked his ass off all year. Last night was the culmination of all that hard work. He said it himself.

Image
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 18,427
And1: 8,376
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
Location: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"
       

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#5 » by 2010 » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:27 pm

Lock this up.
Toronto Raptors

PG: L. Ball | S. Larkin | M. James
SG: B. Hield | T. Evans | M. Harris
SF: J. Simmons | D. Williams | A. Anderson
PF: D. Green | S. Ibaka | J. Martin
C: S. Adams | B. Wright | D. Jones
User avatar
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
Posts: 40,906
And1: 6,236
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Location: nyc

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#6 » by blueNorange » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:36 pm

reub wrote:There were actually people on another forum who never even gave the guy a chance. They actually called him a rapist for something that happened in college. People can be such f'in idiots!

yes i'm going to continue calling dotson a rapist for raping a girl in college.

it's a thing that shouldn't be ignored no matter how many men want it to be ignored.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
Image
User avatar
MP4LIFE
Analyst
Posts: 3,513
And1: 2,467
Joined: Jul 15, 2016
 

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#7 » by MP4LIFE » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:40 pm

I like Dotson but this is a ridiculous thread after literally his only good game this season.
Dolan's record as owner of NYK as of 4/6/18: 603-852
Jellybeans
Senior
Posts: 580
And1: 350
Joined: Feb 13, 2016
   

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#8 » by Jellybeans » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:41 pm

5 minutes tonight.Mark my words :D
User avatar
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
Posts: 40,906
And1: 6,236
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Location: nyc

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#9 » by blueNorange » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:42 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:I like Dotson but this is a ridiculous thread after literally his only good game this season.

that's what reub does, nobody notices it because it all happens in the mets thread.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
Image
GIMME_DATT
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,846
And1: 824
Joined: Apr 16, 2014

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#10 » by GIMME_DATT » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:45 pm

Image
User avatar
sPALL
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,433
And1: 38
Joined: Jun 13, 2004
Location: New York Knicks Front Office

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#11 » by sPALL » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:52 pm

blueNorange wrote:
reub wrote:There were actually people on another forum who never even gave the guy a chance. They actually called him a rapist for something that happened in college. People can be such f'in idiots!

yes i'm going to continue calling dotson a rapist for raping a girl in college.

it's a thing that shouldn't be ignored no matter how many men want it to be ignored.


He had a great game last night. I always enjoy watching him play.

Just looked at this real quick. If he is a rapist, you should call him that. But just weird parts to this whole story. No criminal charges but I guess guilty in your books? Seems that the victim went from a house party where she said she was originally allegedly assaulted and then voluntarily went to the alleged rapists' apartments? Quite odd.

http://katu.com/news/local/woman-calls-into-question-part-of-victims-rape-story-against-uo-players
Jeff Van Gully
RealGM
Posts: 13,256
And1: 6,434
Joined: Jul 31, 2010
Location: Harlem
       

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#12 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:52 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jose7 wrote:Damn near every Knicks fan wanted him to start since summer league..too bad we have piece of **** clowns running the show and coaching


Start? :lol: Dotson never deserved to start. He had the game he had last night because he worked his ass off all year. Last night was the culmination of all that hard work. He said it himself.



funny how dotson thinks he's developing but we (fans) don't, or have another definition of how his development should be handled.
que sera sera
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 44,782
And1: 15,600
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#13 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:52 pm

blueNorange wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:I like Dotson but this is a ridiculous thread after literally his only good game this season.

that's what reub does, nobody notices it because it all happens in the mets thread.


He's the forum's "eternal optimist." We need one or two of them around with this hell we're living in. :lol:

And, with respect to the Mets, so far he appears to be on the money. But I'm still not jumping on the bandwagon until June.
Image
User avatar
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
Posts: 40,906
And1: 6,236
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Location: nyc

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#14 » by blueNorange » Sat Apr 7, 2018 4:54 pm

sPALL wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
reub wrote:There were actually people on another forum who never even gave the guy a chance. They actually called him a rapist for something that happened in college. People can be such f'in idiots!

yes i'm going to continue calling dotson a rapist for raping a girl in college.

it's a thing that shouldn't be ignored no matter how many men want it to be ignored.


He had a great game last night. I always enjoy watching him play.

Just looked at this real quick. If he is a rapist, you should call him that. But just weird parts to this whole story. No criminal charges but I guess guilty in your books? Seems that the victim went from a house party where she said she was originally allegedly assaulted and then voluntarily went to the alleged rapists' apartments? Quite odd.

http://katu.com/news/local/woman-calls-into-question-part-of-victims-rape-story-against-uo-players

and dotson was super apologetic to her, said he'd never wish that happened to his mom or sister, then put himself in counseling.

these things don't happen if you didn't do anything.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
Image
User avatar
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 45,862
And1: 8,226
Joined: Dec 06, 2002
Location: Playoffs Fool!
Contact:

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#15 » by NoLayupRule » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:15 pm

I’m glad the kid played well
It’s a little inexcusable at this point for this team to win

And I don’t know anything about the details of his past so I’m not going to be his judge

I’m going to limit my judgement of the kid to his play on the floor
User avatar
BeagleBoss
Head Coach
Posts: 6,945
And1: 3,328
Joined: Nov 26, 2011

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#16 » by BeagleBoss » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:25 pm

Great game last night by Dotson but I haven't seen enough to call him an NBA rotation player.
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 25,028
And1: 10,690
Joined: Jul 12, 2009

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#17 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:27 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:I like Dotson but this is a ridiculous thread after literally his only good game this season.

that's what reub does, nobody notices it because it all happens in the mets thread.


He's the forum's "eternal optimist." We need one or two of them around with this hell we're living in. :lol:

And, with respect to the Mets, so far he appears to be on the money. But I'm still not jumping on the bandwagon until June.


It is always handy to keep an eternal optimist around to polish my brass monkey collection.
..................................................................STABLE
Image
..................................................................GENIUS
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 41,127
And1: 24,376
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Let's stop and get a hot dog
 

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#18 » by Capn'O » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:31 pm

Let's refocus the thread to his play...

Anyone think he can be a SF?
Image
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 44,782
And1: 15,600
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#19 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:37 pm

Capn'O wrote:Let's refocus the thread to his play...

Anyone think he can be a SF?


He's 6'7"? If so, then "Yes."
Image
User avatar
MP4LIFE
Analyst
Posts: 3,513
And1: 2,467
Joined: Jul 15, 2016
 

Re: Damyean Dotson Can't Be Stopped 

Post#20 » by MP4LIFE » Sat Apr 7, 2018 5:38 pm

Capn'O wrote:Let's refocus the thread to his play...

Anyone think he can be a SF?


No.

He has more advantage as a big guard than a 'small' forward.
Dolan's record as owner of NYK as of 4/6/18: 603-852

Return to New York Knicks