ImageImageImageImageImage

Porzingis rehab taking place in Spain

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Re: Porzingis rehab taking place in Spain 

Post#201 » by King of Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 am

whocares1 wrote:
Triple C wrote:Image

Welp

There’s zero training that can ensure KP lasts 82 games. Getting stronger will help his game because he gets fatigued when he gets pushed around. He should probably do endurance training, but nothing will prevent an injury like that 100%.

And it’s no secret that KP actually needs to get jacked to reach his potential, and that the trainer is just having fun and said something in conversation.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Ignitowsky
General Manager
And1: 2,494

Post#202 » by Ignitowsky » Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 am

King of Canada wrote:
whocares1 wrote:

Welp

There’s zero training that can ensure KP lasts 82 games. Getting stronger will help his game because he gets fatigued when he gets pushed around. He should probably do endurance training, but nothing will prevent an injury like that 100%.

And it’s no secret that KP actually needs to get jacked to reach his potential, and that the trainer is just having fun and said something in conversation.

Forget about being "unrecognizable " if he puts on 15 pounds of solid muscle it will be a huge Improvement and help to his game.
All in all he's just another prick with no wall
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,703

Post#203 » by F N 11 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:37 am

Greenie wrote:
K P 6 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
You really shouldn’t talk knowledge at all. Your view on this situation has been wrong from the jump(looking at your views on Jeff AND the roster headed into this past season). You have your blinders on and the Knicks can do no wrong even though they keep showing your simple being different.

That bum Melo? Yeah, trading that “bum” did nothing in reality because the Knicks played their cards wrong. That’s why we’re sitting here with Timmy on a huge contract and possibly Kanter too. That’s not even mentioning Noah’s cap hit that’s pure dead weight because Jeff refused to play him at all. So all you got from trading that “bum” was another wasted season stuck in no mans land and ANOTHER low lotto pick...and Melo ISN’T. EVEN. HERE! Guess you can’t place this organizations incompetence on him anymore...

...but you wanna talk knowledge.

The only one that thinks a rebuild is overnight is you. That’s why you were rooting for the playoffs until KP got hurt even though this team had shown it’s true colors and made it known they lacked overall talent but steadily played Jack over Frank who was our rookie lotto pick.

...but issa rebuild?

Nah. ISSA A RE-TOOL. Learn the difference. You preach this same **** every year, then get mad when other people don’t drink the kool-aid.

You don’t know what the fuq Fiz will do. He hasn’t coached a damn game for us yet. Jeff was on the same page too last offseason after we traded Melo and most on this board(including you) placed all of our ailments on him thinking he was the one making Jeff look bad. You all that felt took several damn seats on Jeff this year.

This year you seem to be on the “Jeff was the problem” and all is well.

News flash:

Jeff was in fact a problem but he wasn’t the only problem. Jeff didn’t sign one free agent. That was Mills and Perry. Jeff didn’t trade for one single player. That’s Mills and Perry. Jeff can only play what’s on the roster. Mills and Perry gave Jeff all of Jack, Beasley and Sessions. Along with trading Willy and signing Timmy to his contract.

Wasn’t Mills the guy that said youth and defense LAST YEAR? Or nah? Those moves are the OPPOSITE of that and don’t have a got damn thing to do with Jeff.

As I said before, which you seem not to grasp. The Knicks have to show me. I’m no longer here for their verbiage. Words don’t move me anymore. Actions do.

That bum Melo? Yeah, trading that “bum” did nothing in reality because the Knicks played their cards wrong. That’s why we’re sitting here with Timmy on a huge contract and possibly Kanter too. That’s not even mentioning Noah’s cap hit that’s pure dead weight because Jeff refused to play him at all. So all you got from trading that “bum” was another wasted season stuck in no mans land and ANOTHER low lotto pick...and Melo ISN’T. EVEN. HERE! Guess you can’t place this organizations incompetence on him anymore...

Timmy is 25 and was coming off a career year. try again. Kanter has a OPT out clause. Never said it was Melo's fault. I only blamed Melo for the ball not moving.

...but you wanna talk knowledge.

The only one that thinks a rebuild is overnight is you. That’s why you were rooting for the playoffs until KP got hurt even though this team had shown it’s true colors and made it known they lacked overall talent but steadily played Jack over Frank who was our rookie lotto pick.

Everyone knows I never root for tank off rip I said that all during the season. Im the first to admit. If we win games with the young guys playing well (KP & Timm) then fine. However I was over Jack for the longest. The minute he started Jacking up more shots I said it was time to give Frank the keys. Once that didnt happen I was in tank mode bc I see Jeff didnt care about the future. Thats a fact!! So it was BEFORE KP went down. If you want to talk about my views at least come with facts.

Nah. ISSA A RE-TOOL. Learn the difference. You preach this same **** every year, then get mad when other people don’t drink the kool-aid.

You don’t know what the fuq Fiz will do. He hasn’t coached a damn game for us yet. Jeff was on the same page too last offseason after we traded Melo and most on this board(including you) placed all of our ailments on him thinking he was the one making Jeff look bad. You all that felt took several damn seats on Jeff this year.

This year you seem to be on the “Jeff was the problem” and all is well.

Here'es a quote to answer you!

We have a plan on what this team should look like over the next three years, and we just thought this was the opportunity and right time to change

We just thought there was an opportunity to get someone who really fit where we want to be three-to-five years from now.”

Jeff was not part of the rebuild and it was a waste year like I keep trying to drill into your head.

“Patience hasn’t been one of our biggest attributes here,” Mills said, “and [Dolan has] given us the room to be patient, to develop players, develop a culture within the organization. Unlike in the past, when you’re constantly trying to hit home runs and striking out, this is an opportunity to build something from the ground up.’’

Oh look they admit they havent had patience in the past! You must of missed this article.

“One of the most important characteristics is that in today’s NBA, the coach is not on an island by itself,” Mills said. “The coach is part of the team that is part of the front office. We need to find someone that understands that the three of us are in this together and this is a group effort.’’

Oh they just came out and said this huh?? Jeff was on his own fawking boat. Thats why he got fired like he was a POS.

BTW I didnt place anything on Jeff. Melo makes Melo look bad.

Jeff was in fact a problem but he wasn’t the only problem. Jeff didn’t sign one free agent. That was Mills and Perry. Jeff didn’t trade for one single player. That’s Mills and Perry. Jeff can only play what’s on the roster. Mills and Perry gave Jeff all of Jack, Beasley and Sessions. Along with trading Willy and signing Timmy to his contract.

Wasn’t Mills the guy that said youth and defense LAST YEAR? Or nah? Those moves are the OPPOSITE of that and don’t have a got damn thing to do with Jeff.

As I said before, which you seem not to grasp. The Knicks have to show me. I’m no longer here for their verbiage. Words don’t move me anymore. Actions do.

So the knicks didnt sign Jack and Sessions to mentor???? Yeah wrong again. Hardaway like I said is 25 and everyone else was on stop gap deals. Keep trying though. Like i said this is a new page and if they fawk up again I'll gladly bow down to you and join the shamgod thread.

All of this and you said absolutely nothing.
You can’t drill **** into my head because you, yourself don’t know anything.

Put me on that foe list. Tired of going in a circle with you while you comprehend absolutely nothing I’m typing. We don’t agree and never will.

I would never put you On the foe list Bc we disagree that’s some bitch ****. Hope your Friday is lit.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#204 » by Dr. Detfink » Sat May 19, 2018 1:47 am

Welp

I really liked this post because what the instagram comment is saying, Philly had a minutes limit on Embiid after he lost multiple seasons to injury. They started him on a 31 min/game and then the following season they were confident that the strengthening, conditioning, and the patience of a young man growing into his body was more or less to the level where they could take off the kid gloves.

A lot of moving parts in that tall frame.
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,311

Post#205 » by NewEra » Sat May 19, 2018 2:15 am

Jacked KP :o :lol:

BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: RE: Re: Porzingis rehab taking place in Spain 

Post#206 » by Greenie » Sat May 19, 2018 2:33 am

Capn'O wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
They gave him the full year. No interference. They also laid out what they were looking to establish in that year. Youth movement. Defense. Accountability. W/L DID NOT MATTER. Jeff ignored everything and tried to win at all costs. He lost his job because of that.

How are you demanding these things while signing Timmy who plays no defense, Sessions who was old and Jack and Beasley who are both old and play no defense?

No one asks this damn question though.
The front office literally said one thing and moved entirely different. How is that not seen as a red flag?

That’s like saying you’re on a diet at Burger King.

Jack and Sessions were mentors/placeholders. Super easy to bench or reduce the role for when the time comes. Jack wasn't even in the league the year before.

Beasley - maybe there was another forward we could have gotten but another placeholder really. Minimum contract and he didn't even play more than 20 min the previous two seasons.

Hardaway there's no **** excuse for **** **** **** **** **** why did we do that?!

I said this before.
With the amount of vets we already had on the roster there was no need for TWO vet PG’s.

You already had:
Lee
Noah
Thomas

How many vets does a rebuilding team actually need?
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,196

Re: RE: Re: Porzingis rehab taking place in Spain 

Post#207 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sat May 19, 2018 2:41 am

Greenie wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Greenie wrote:

How are you demanding these things while signing Timmy who plays no defense, Sessions who was old and Jack and Beasley who are both old and play no defense?

No one asks this damn question though.
The front office literally said one thing and moved entirely different. How is that not seen as a red flag?

That’s like saying you’re on a diet at Burger King.

Jack and Sessions were mentors/placeholders. Super easy to bench or reduce the role for when the time comes. Jack wasn't even in the league the year before.

Beasley - maybe there was another forward we could have gotten but another placeholder really. Minimum contract and he didn't even play more than 20 min the previous two seasons.

Hardaway there's no **** excuse for **** **** **** **** **** why did we do that?!

I said this before.
With the amount of vets we already had on the roster there was no need for TWO vet PG’s.

You already had:
Lee
Noah
Thomas

How many vets does a rebuilding team actually need?

They cut Sessions for Burke. He barely played for us to begin with. We had 3 GMs this offseason. They signed 3 vets. Cut one. The other 2 were not supposed to hold anyone back. JEFF decided to do his own thing. Which was play the vets major minutes. He got fired for it.
:beer: RIP mags
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,703

Post#208 » by F N 11 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Yeah there wasn’t contact and he didn’t land awkward. Clown! Hat guy is an idiot Bc this is the perfect time to work on other parts of your body.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,243
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Re: I am the only one who feels this way 

Post#209 » by BKlutch » Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Capn'O wrote:
AllanHoustonFan wrote:Not to backseat mod, but viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1706819

Cap, this is scary. How on earth did you get this photo of my ex wife?

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Return to New York Knicks