ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA Draft Thread XI: 9 Levels of Hell Edition (9th pick)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Who do you want at 9?

Trade up
13%
Trade down
5%
Mikal Bridges
31%
Miles Bridges
12%
Kevin Knox
3%
Trae Young
7%
Wendell Carter
4%
Collin Sexton
5%
Michael Porter Jr
19%
Other
2%

Total votes: 190

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Re: NBA Draft Thread XI: 9 Levels of Hell Edition (9th pick) 

Post#2001 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue May 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Hogified05 wrote:Magic fan who is dreading ending up with Trae at 6. I'd be willing to move back for Mudiay lol (maybe a future first if we can sneak that in there haha)

My ideal scenario is to keep 6 and pick Porter if he is there. Think when he starts working out for teams healthy he will be gone though.

But if not I think Mudiay for 6 would give us insurance at PG, haven't watched much of him but he is only 22. Then I'd scoop one of the Bridges at 9. Then use Forunier or JSimms and one of 2nds to move into the late first for either Anfernee Simmons or Brunson (Brunson going be a steal late in the first like Jameer). But I digress about what I'd like the Magic to do.

Think 6 for Mudiay fair? All but guarantees Young for you guys if you really do have the hots for him ha. Anyone be interested in that?

surely you jest...

Marty, ixnay on the estingjay.

I think we should do the trade. Yes, Mudiay has improved incredibly since we got him but you have give something to get aomething. Sure Mudiay looks like he’s turning into Oscar Robertson right now but remember that we’re rebuilding and the Magic are ready to make their move.

I think maybe we should pull the trigger on this one.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,628

Post#2002 » by mpharris36 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Hogified05 wrote:Magic fan who is dreading ending up with Trae at 6. I'd be willing to move back for Mudiay lol (maybe a future first if we can sneak that in there haha)

My ideal scenario is to keep 6 and pick Porter if he is there. Think when he starts working out for teams healthy he will be gone though.

But if not I think Mudiay for 6 would give us insurance at PG, haven't watched much of him but he is only 22. Then I'd scoop one of the Bridges at 9. Then use Forunier or JSimms and one of 2nds to move into the late first for either Anfernee Simmons or Brunson (Brunson going be a steal late in the first like Jameer). But I digress about what I'd like the Magic to do.

Think 6 for Mudiay fair? All but guarantees Young for you guys if you really do have the hots for him ha. Anyone be interested in that?

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 49,446

Post#2003 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm

mpharris36 wrote:

:lol:

Ok, who wants to make the new thread?
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,628

Post#2004 » by mpharris36 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

what a way to end it
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#2005 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

I got it.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,957

Post#2006 » by Capn'O » Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:

surely you jest...

Marty, ixnay on the estingjay.

I think we should do the trade. Yes, Mudiay has improved incredibly since we got him but you have give something to get aomething. Sure Mudiay looks like he’s turning into Oscar Robertson right now but remember that we’re rebuilding and the Magic are ready to make their move.

I think maybe we should pull the trigger on this one.

They'll have to include additional compensation. Perhaps two seconds. Or Jon Isaac.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:

Return to New York Knicks