ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Anybody here ever date a woman with genital herpies?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,711

Re: OT: Anybody here ever date a woman with genital herpies? 

Post#141 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
You’d really move just for that reason?

Wondering if I’d move if you could only drink whiskey in a state. :dontknow:

Not at all. But I want to move where it's more chill, the weather is better (that doesn't bode well for Washington) and where weed is legal. Why should I have to worry about getting arrested for only that? Also, this woman I really like happen to lives there in Colorado.

And your analogy sucks. :lol:

BTW, the weather around the Tacoma area is Washington state is among the best in the country, IMHO. Most temperate. Really nice. DC, is well, like here in Northern Va. Hot like NYC.

I thought that it was always cloudy and rainy up there. Is Seattle different?
Free Palestine
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,388

Re: OT: Anybody here ever date a woman with genital herpies? 

Post#142 » by thebuzzardman » Wed May 23, 2018 5:47 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Not at all. But I want to move where it's more chill, the weather is better (that doesn't bode well for Washington) and where weed is legal. Why should I have to worry about getting arrested for only that? Also, this woman I really like happen to lives there in Colorado.

And your analogy sucks. :lol:

BTW, the weather around the Tacoma area is Washington state is among the best in the country, IMHO. Most temperate. Really nice. DC, is well, like here in Northern Va. Hot like NYC.

I thought that it was always cloudy and rainy up there. Is Seattle different?

Seattle is like that, Tacoma less so. It's not like you can go wrong in Colorado though.

Return to New York Knicks