ImageImageImageImageImage

[NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

NYKnicksFTW
Pro Prospect
And1: 636

Re: [NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis 

Post#141 » by NYKnicksFTW » Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm

MrOrange wrote:
NYKnicksFTW wrote:
Read on Twitter

Damn, son

The guy on the picture is not Jānis Porzingis :) Unless he underwent some plastic operation

I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted by Mrs. Fizdale...
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,313

Post#142 » by thebuzzardman » Wed May 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Janis better cash in on all teh good food and p*ssy before the rest of the league figures out KP is Sean B McDyess.
MrOrange
Senior
And1: 417

Post#143 » by MrOrange » Wed May 23, 2018 4:06 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Janis better cash in on all teh good food and p*ssy before the rest of the league figures out KP is Sean B McDyess.

What happened? I do know that you like to provoke and always appreciated that. But now you sound serious :) while you are at it, why don't you just suggest to trade him for a couple of 2nd round picks. Getting out of the city of blinding lights for, say, a little Mormon town would do him and his bros a load of good characterwise :) Utah needs a stretch 4 to be a complete team. And could actually get him a ring one day. If ever, then at least sooner than in NYC. Otherwise, the degree of negativity and pessimism by some towards one's own players here is getting close to the one you can read on Spurstalk. Add sexism, racism, xenophobia, verbal abuse and blatant ignorance and that would be 100% Spurstalk :)
MrOrange
Senior
And1: 417

Post#144 » by MrOrange » Wed May 23, 2018 4:06 pm

NYKnicksFTW wrote:
MrOrange wrote:
NYKnicksFTW wrote:
Read on Twitter

Damn, son

The guy on the picture is not Jānis Porzingis :) Unless he underwent some plastic operation

I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted by Mrs. Fizdale...

Who wouldn't... :)
rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

Post#145 » by rrosario35 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:25 pm

I'm curious who's the guy they cropped out of the photo. :lol:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,534

Post#146 » by Fat Kat » Wed May 23, 2018 4:28 pm

rrosario35 wrote:I'm curious who's the guy they cropped out of the photo. :lol:

:lol: Reminds me of this

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,313

Post#147 » by thebuzzardman » Wed May 23, 2018 5:55 pm

MrOrange wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Janis better cash in on all teh good food and p*ssy before the rest of the league figures out KP is Sean B McDyess.

What happened? I do know that you like to provoke and always appreciated that. But now you sound serious :) while you are at it, why don't you just suggest to trade him for a couple of 2nd round picks. Getting out of the city of blinding lights for, say, a little Mormon town would do him and his bros a load of good characterwise :) Utah needs a stretch 4 to be a complete team. And could actually get him a ring one day. If ever, then at least sooner than in NYC. Otherwise, the degree of negativity and pessimism by some towards one's own players here is getting close to the one you can read on Spurstalk. Add sexism, racism, xenophobia, verbal abuse and blatant ignorance and that would be 100% Spurstalk :)

Nah, I'm just provoking today :D
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man
And1: 1,128

Post#148 » by bleedblue3303 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Fiz going to Playoff game tonight. Bringing Frank, Dotson, and Mudiay with him so they can feel the atmosphere and see the style of play and bond. Good thing KP is here to join them. This will be great for him as well. Ohhhh wait.......

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,357

Post#149 » by NoStatsGuy » Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 pm

bleedblue3303 wrote:Frank, Mudiay, Dotson and Williams all spending time tomm to do an informal workout with Coach Fiz. Thank God our team leader Porzingis is in town to be a part of this, learn Coache's scheme and bond with his young teammates. Oh wait....

it really is sickening me. i am KP fan, but he really has an attitude. He doesnt seem committed to the knicks, and that makes me like the idea of trading up and sending him to fking sacramento or some **** and id still take KAT over KP if we dont get ripped and that stuff is real.

i actually think its really disrespectful to the coach and the team.
im bout dat action boss
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man

Post#150 » by bleedblue3303 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm

He went to the Melo school of leadership. And the one bad thing about the Jackson firing is it reinforced his behavior. Give me josh Jackson and the number 1 pick for 9 and KP

shtolky
Head Coach
And1: 4,686

Post#151 » by shtolky » Wed May 23, 2018 9:06 pm

NoStatsGuy wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:Frank, Mudiay, Dotson and Williams all spending time tomm to do an informal workout with Coach Fiz. Thank God our team leader Porzingis is in town to be a part of this, learn Coache's scheme and bond with his young teammates. Oh wait....

it really is sickening me. i am KP fan, but he really has an attitude. He doesnt seem committed to the knicks, and that makes me like the idea of trading up and sending him to fking sacramento or some **** and id still take KAT over KP if we dont get ripped and that stuff is real.

“Of course, I love this place as I’ve said before, and right now I’m just focused on the knee,’’ Porzingis said.

"I think fans know I'm here in New York, I love New York and I see myself as a Knick for a long, long time," he said. "And I think they shouldn't be worrying about that."

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine.

“So far it’s been tough in New York, but my journey is only beginning and I hope to stay there my whole career,’’ Porzingis told NBA.com. “So as a city, we can have some fun and win some games and do something big. For me, it’s now home.’

These are four separate quotes months apart, recent quotes too. Just because KP isn't at the Celtic game doesn't mean he's not committed to the team, give me a break. He has an attitude because he's not flying into Boston for a basketball game? People need to stop creating drama where there is none. You know who else isn't going to the Celtic game...literally every other Knick except Frank, Mudiay, and Dotson. You have no idea the level of communication between Fizdale, Perry, and KP.
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man

Post#152 » by bleedblue3303 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:28 pm

shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

“Of course, I love this place as I’ve said before, and right now I’m just focused on the knee,’’ Porzingis said.

"I think fans know I'm here in New York, I love New York and I see myself as a Knick for a long, long time," he said. "And I think they shouldn't be worrying about that."

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine.

“So far it’s been tough in New York, but my journey is only beginning and I hope to stay there my whole career,’’ Porzingis told NBA.com. “So as a city, we can have some fun and win some games and do something big. For me, it’s now home.’

These are four separate quotes months apart, recent quotes too. Just because KP isn't at the Celtic game doesn't mean he's not committed to the team, give me a break. He has an attitude because he's not flying into Boston for a basketball game? People need to stop creating drama where there is none. You know who else isn't going to the Celtic game...literally every other Knick except Frank, Mudiay, and Dotson. You have no idea the level of communication between Fizdale, Perry, and KP.

Talk is talk. Tell me u wouldn’t like to see KP at the game tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
nyk2017
Pro Prospect
And1: 765

Post#153 » by nyk2017 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:51 am

If all the young Knicks under 24 years of age are at the game, then KP should be there. He should fly into town and show consolidarity. I am tired of his primadonna attitude. If his trade value was not down from the knee injury, I would trade him for Phoenix #1 and Josh Jackson.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,288

Post#154 » by DOT » Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 am

KP isn't at the game tonight :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,309

Post#155 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 am

shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

Don't bother. Facts are meaningless. It's not what he says...it's what Isola says that matters.
:beer: RIP mags
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,309

Post#156 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 am

MrOrange wrote:

He's in full green font mode for the rest of the off season.
:beer: RIP mags
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,534

Post#157 » by Fat Kat » Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
BowlRips
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,836

Post#158 » by BowlRips » Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

He also commented on the the video saying "Can't wait to be back with my guys!"
There you have it
Billy Goat
Analyst
And1: 1,616

Post#159 » by Billy Goat » Thu May 24, 2018 1:44 pm

bleedblue3303 wrote:He went to the Melo school of leadership. And the one bad thing about the Jackson firing is it reinforced his behavior. Give me josh Jackson and the number 1 pick for 9 and KP

What the Knicks fell for with Melo was they never realized (or cared) that his biggest concerns were getting his shots and having a strong PPG average to get him into ASG's. Granted the league doesnt value volume shooters like it once did because the math just doesnt favor it, but it does get you into ASG's and it can still get you paid. KP's game and attitude reminds me a ton of Melo's. A lot of bad shots, but a high PPG that gets him recognition. Dont fall for it.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,288

Post#160 » by TheGreenArrow » Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Read on Twitter
NewYorkOrNoWhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to New York Knicks