ImageImageImageImageImage

[NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Re: [NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis 

Post#161 » by ChaosHamster » Thu May 24, 2018 3:18 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Dudes on reddit also saying he added "NY Knicks" back to his instagram handle..
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,355

Post#162 » by NoStatsGuy » Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:Frank, Mudiay, Dotson and Williams all spending time tomm to do an informal workout with Coach Fiz. Thank God our team leader Porzingis is in town to be a part of this, learn Coache's scheme and bond with his young teammates. Oh wait....

it really is sickening me. i am KP fan, but he really has an attitude. He doesnt seem committed to the knicks, and that makes me like the idea of trading up and sending him to fking sacramento or some **** and id still take KAT over KP if we dont get ripped and that stuff is real.

i actually think its really disrespectful to the coach and the team.

“Of course, I love this place as I’ve said before, and right now I’m just focused on the knee,’’ Porzingis said.

"I think fans know I'm here in New York, I love New York and I see myself as a Knick for a long, long time," he said. "And I think they shouldn't be worrying about that."

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine.

“So far it’s been tough in New York, but my journey is only beginning and I hope to stay there my whole career,’’ Porzingis told NBA.com. “So as a city, we can have some fun and win some games and do something big. For me, it’s now home.’

These are four separate quotes months apart, recent quotes too. Just because KP isn't at the Celtic game doesn't mean he's not committed to the team, give me a break. He has an attitude because he's not flying into Boston for a basketball game? People need to stop creating drama where there is none. You know who else isn't going to the Celtic game...literally every other Knick except Frank, Mudiay, and Dotson. You have no idea the level of communication between Fizdale, Perry, and KP.

he has an attitude ebcause he doesnt meet the coach and stays in spain. i had ACL reconstruction in both knees. and he is able to walk without crutches for a long time. and i think its disrespectful to the coach, when he makes an effort to fly over to europe, and the kid doesnt even show up. thats exactly what im talking about, i never said, why didnt he go to the celtics game? where do you get that from?

guys talk a lot. i dont SEE commitment to the knicks. im tired of people talking
im bout dat action boss
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,994

Re: RE: Re: [NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis 

Post#163 » by GONYK » Thu May 24, 2018 3:36 pm

NoStatsGuy wrote:
shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

it really is sickening me. i am KP fan, but he really has an attitude. He doesnt seem committed to the knicks, and that makes me like the idea of trading up and sending him to fking sacramento or some **** and id still take KAT over KP if we dont get ripped and that stuff is real.

i actually think its really disrespectful to the coach and the team.

“Of course, I love this place as I’ve said before, and right now I’m just focused on the knee,’’ Porzingis said.

"I think fans know I'm here in New York, I love New York and I see myself as a Knick for a long, long time," he said. "And I think they shouldn't be worrying about that."

"Absolutely, I want to stay here all my career,'' Porzingis said about re-signing in New York, according to the English translation provided by Sporta Avize, a Latvian sports magazine.

“So far it’s been tough in New York, but my journey is only beginning and I hope to stay there my whole career,’’ Porzingis told NBA.com. “So as a city, we can have some fun and win some games and do something big. For me, it’s now home.’

These are four separate quotes months apart, recent quotes too. Just because KP isn't at the Celtic game doesn't mean he's not committed to the team, give me a break. He has an attitude because he's not flying into Boston for a basketball game? People need to stop creating drama where there is none. You know who else isn't going to the Celtic game...literally every other Knick except Frank, Mudiay, and Dotson. You have no idea the level of communication between Fizdale, Perry, and KP.

he has an attitude ebcause he doesnt meet the coach and stays in spain. i had ACL reconstruction in both knees. and he is able to walk without crutches for a long time. and i think its disrespectful to the coach, when he makes an effort to fly over to europe, and the kid doesnt even show up. thats exactly what im talking about, i never said, why didnt he go to the celtics game? where do you get that from?

guys talk a lot. i dont SEE commitment to the knicks. im tired of people talking

Fizdale never flew to Europe
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#164 » by whocares1 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 pm

ChaosHamster wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Dudes on reddit also saying he added "NY Knicks" back to his instagram handle..

KP’s back time to ball?
NoStatsGuy
Analyst

Post#165 » by NoStatsGuy » Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 pm

GONYK wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
shtolky wrote:

alright my bad then, i was missinformed.

my point is still holding though. i want to see commitment, i dont wanna hear it... and yea, im mad as hell :evil:
im bout dat action boss
shtolky
Head Coach
And1: 4,658

Post#166 » by shtolky » Thu May 24, 2018 4:04 pm

NoStatsGuy wrote:
GONYK wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

my point is still holding though. i want to see commitment, i dont wanna hear it... and yea, im mad as hell :evil:

You say guys talk a lot and you want to see commitment. What exactly do you want from KP? A picture of him kissing Fizdale's feet? You said you didn't really care if KP went to the Celtics game, so what do you want? Him rehabbing to get back to 100% and saying how much he loves NY and can't wait to be back with his boys isn't enough? The standards some of you have is insane.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst

Post#167 » by NoStatsGuy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 pm

shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
GONYK wrote:Fizdale never flew to Europe

You say guys talk a lot and you want to see commitment. What exactly do you want from KP? A picture of him kissing Fizdale's feet? You said you didn't really care if KP went to the Celtics game, so what do you want? Him rehabbing to get back to 100% and saying how much he loves NY and can't wait to be back with his boys isn't enough? The standards some of you have is insane.

you twisting the points. meeting up with coach fiz is about respect, not neccessarily commitment. at least that were the points i made. No need to argue tho, im too emotional to argue with guys in here. i dont get your points and you dont get my points, lets jsut leave it at that. i have high expectations yes...

and just one quick thing, theres a reason KP gets asked about his commitment constantly, go figure.

KP is a diva and has an attitude until i see different things
im bout dat action boss
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man
And1: 1,125

Post#168 » by bleedblue3303 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:24 pm

shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
GONYK wrote:Fizdale never flew to Europe

I can tell you exactly what I would have like to have seen. KP at the press conference, support his coach, KP at the involuntary work out sessions with the other young players. KP at the Boston playoff game with his coach and teammates. KP in daily film sessions with coach discussing positioning and plays. KP showing his face in NYC in the off season as the Star player of the Knicks. I don't plan on seeing him on the court for an entire season. So if he wants to be a leader than act like it. Its a generational thing, this millennials all love to talk but when it comes time to action, not so much. They love to write things like LETS GOOOOOOOO! and YOU'RE KILLING IT!!!!!!!! But when it comes to actually in person Going or Killing, not so much... .
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 7,848

Post#169 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:48 pm

JWO talks to Fiz and now KP acknowledges the team? I guess JWO just signed off on coach.
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
BowlRips
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,836

Post#170 » by BowlRips » Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Maybe KP is getting that extension
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,289

Post#171 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

bleedblue3303 wrote:
shtolky wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

I can tell you exactly what I would have like to have seen. KP at the press conference, support his coach, KP at the involuntary work out sessions with the other young players. KP at the Boston playoff game with his coach and teammates. KP in daily film sessions with coach discussing positioning and plays. KP showing his face in NYC in the off season as the Star player of the Knicks. I don't plan on seeing him on the court for an entire season. So if he wants to be a leader than act like it. Its a generational thing, this millennials all love to talk but when it comes time to action, not so much. They love to write things like LETS GOOOOOOOO! and YOU'RE KILLING IT!!!!!!!! But when it comes to actually in person Going or Killing, not so much... .

You're kidding right? Dude is rehabbing in Spain close to home...during the off season. You would rather he do some PR tour BS as opposed working on getting healthy/stronger and back on the court?

You're one of those "never pleased" posters. I'll just let you rock. Enjoy the holiday and the summer.
:beer: RIP mags
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,994

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis 

Post#172 » by GONYK » Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:
shtolky wrote:

You're kidding right? Dude is rehabbing in Spain close to home...during the off season. You would rather he do some PR tour BS as opposed working on getting healthy/stronger and back on the court?

You're one of those "never pleased" posters. I'll just let you rock. Enjoy the holiday and the summer.
Read on Twitter
NoStatsGuy
Analyst

Post#173 » by NoStatsGuy » Thu May 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:
shtolky wrote:

honestly, madrid is nowhere near "close to home". lets be real here, thats around 2000 miles. what hinders him to work hard and rehab in new york? im just sayin, if hed be committed, hed be in new york.

you can fly your people in for a certain amount of time, i dont see the problem here
im bout dat action boss
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 7,848

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [NYDN] - Fizzy Met With Porzingis & Janis 

Post#174 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm

GONYK wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:

Read on Twitter

JWO AND KP ARE DOWN WITH FIZ
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Post#175 » by Jose7 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:41 pm

fiz offered KP his wife's sister. KP finally showed love in public.
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#176 » by Jalen Bluntson » Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 am

NoStatsGuy wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:

honestly, madrid is nowhere near "close to home". lets be real here, thats around 2000 miles. what hinders him to work hard and rehab in new york? im just sayin, if hed be committed, hed be in new york.

you can fly your people in for a certain amount of time, i dont see the problem here

How far is Latvia from here? 4200 miles. IT'S HIS OFF SEASON. His recovery is more important than some PR nonsense. Maybe he's got a routine that limits his travel plans. Maybe he's ENJOYING his time off with family while he's rehabbing. The season ended a month ago. Let him live ffs.

This is a ridiculou. convo. I'm done. "Enjoy" the season bro. I'm not gonna tell you your opinion is wrong. It's just insane.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,102

Post#177 » by KnicksGadfly » Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

How far is Latvia from here? 4200 miles. IT'S HIS OFF SEASON. His recovery is more important than some PR nonsense. Maybe he's got a routine that limits his travel plans. Maybe he's ENJOYING his time off with family while he's rehabbing. The season ended a month ago. Let him live ffs.

This is a ridiculou. convo. I'm done. "Enjoy" the season bro. I'm not gonna tell you your opinion is wrong. It's just insane.

don't bother with that dude. Some people just want to be angry or have a vendetta. He's probably pissed KP got Phil fired or people like KP over Melo or something.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#178 » by Jalen Bluntson » Fri May 25, 2018 7:48 am

knicksh20b wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

don't bother with that dude. Some people just want to be angry or have a vendetta. He's probably pissed KP got Phil fired or people like KP over Melo or something.

I thought i was stupid. Then I found RealGm.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst

Post#179 » by NoStatsGuy » Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
knicksh20b wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

I thought i was stupid. Then I found RealGm.

no reason to call me stupid just because we have different opinions and hold players to different standards. you are the ignorant guys here. if someone is not on your side, this someone is stupid apparently.

but its fine, you will grow up at some point in your life and learn to appreciate different opinions. and just for the record, i never made it a melo vs kp thing. and yea, i didnt like phil and im happy hes gone. I will enjoy the season no matter what happens to KP, dont you worry.
im bout dat action boss
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man
And1: 1,125

Post#180 » by bleedblue3303 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:
shtolky wrote:

In the tweet he hit everyone with the LETS GOOOOOO!! seee I hit it in the head! sorry but you played yourself. How you gonna question me when I called what he was gonna do before he did it.

Return to New York Knicks