ImageImageImageImageImage

Where Does Lebron Go?

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,884

Re: Where Does Lebron Go? 

Post#61 » by blueNorange » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 am

signs 1 year deal with doncic's team because luka stays in europe, they both win it all together as co-mvp's.

knicks draft doncic
knicks sign lebron who now has a gray beard
kristaps returns

cements himself as better than jordan.

kristaps
lebron
doncic
lonnie
frank

lebron pisses people off because he now performs with slovenia and not team usa.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
EL CABRITO
Starter
And1: 133

Post#62 » by EL CABRITO » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:20 pm

GEOLINK wrote:I love the fact that no media outlet has mentioned the Knicks or even has them in consideration.

Every media person is so sure they know exactly where LeBron will go...

Which obviously makes us the favorites.
Spoiler:
:naaa:

Sadly I'd have to stop rooting for the Spurs if he joins them.
If Leonard stays and Lebron goes there, thats pretty good team.
If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.
Spree2Houston
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,734

Post#63 » by Spree2Houston » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Lebron takes a one year deal and resigns with Cleveland and comes to New York with Irving in 2020 (we'll trade all the contracts and add draft picks to it if we know he's interested). Lebron wins a title in NY and he's the GOAT in Knick Fans' minds. No one will even remember his losing Finals record. It's the best way to redeem himself in my opinion.

Irving
Frank
Lebron
KP
Carter/Bridges/Porter
Knicksrule2k4
Analyst
And1: 926

Post#64 » by Knicksrule2k4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:04 pm

According to Vegas Knicks have 30/1 odds of signing LeBron
ForzaMetro
Senior
And1: 676

Post#65 » by ForzaMetro » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Knicksrule2k4 wrote:According to Vegas Knicks have 30/1 odds of signing LeBron

If I were a betting man, I'd put $100 on the C's at +1,000 and $50 on the Spurs at +1,200.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I think Boston makes by far the most sense, basketball-wise. Trade Hayward and a future pick(s) for LeBron, trade Kyrie to any one of the number of teams that would be interested.

Rozier / Brown / Tatum / James / Horford, with a bench of Smart (re-signed), Morris, whatever pieces you get for Irving (which could be significant), the #28 pick, and any additional signings with whatever exceptions they have.

That team is deep, talented, nasty defensively, led by an elite coach and elite GM. And you have a stock of future picks to build on the core or use as trade assets to keep the team from hitting a wall. What is the downside here?
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#66 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:15 am

What's Reggie Miller smoking? :rofl:

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/knicks-sound-like-likely-destination-for-lebron-james-says-reggie-miller/280770808

"To me, the Knicks sound like a likely destination. If he could find a way to get [Thunder forward] Paul George and [Rockets point guard] Chris Paul to go there along with [Kristaps] Porzingis, wouldn't you have to say they would be the favorites in the East?," Miller said on the Dan Patrick Show Monday morning.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
ForzaMetro
Senior
And1: 676

Post#67 » by ForzaMetro » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:09 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:What's Reggie Miller smoking? :rofl:

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/knicks-sound-like-likely-destination-for-lebron-james-says-reggie-miller/280770808

"To me, the Knicks sound like a likely destination. If he could find a way to get [Thunder forward] Paul George and [Rockets point guard] Chris Paul to go there along with [Kristaps] Porzingis, wouldn't you have to say they would be the favorites in the East?," Miller said on the Dan Patrick Show Monday morning.

I hope NBA analysts like Miller are just being trolls and are not that ignorant of how the cap works.
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,758

Post#68 » by spree2kawhi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Hope he goes to Detroit. Phony.

Return to New York Knicks