ImageImageImageImageImage

Stephen A. catches heat for stating his preference for a fatty

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ChilledAlex
Sixth Man
And1: 960

Re: Stephen A. catches heat for stating his preference for a fatty 

Post#101 » by ChilledAlex » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Well I have my life experience to base my opinion on, you guys obviously think otherwise.

No biggie, but nobody of you would ever convince me that I'm wrong. Women have different qualities but men are superior in almost every way. And my unpopular belief is that our ancestors very well knew it, but we, men, have let feminism go too far.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,265

Re: RE: Re: Stephen A. catches heat for stating his preference for a fatty 

Post#102 » by DOT » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:55 pm

ChilledAlex wrote:Well I have my life experience to base my opinion on, you guys obviously think otherwise.

No biggie, but nobody of you would ever convince me that I'm wrong. Women have different qualities but men are superior in almost every way. And my unpopular belief is that our ancestors very well knew it, but we, men, have let feminism go too far.
well you just undermined your entire point. If you were more rational, as a man, then you would never go into an argument saying you'll never be convinced you're wrong.
That is irrational

Sent from my SM-G930V using RealGM mobile app
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#103 » by Meat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 pm

ChilledAlex wrote:Well I have my life experience to base my opinion on, you guys obviously think otherwise.

my mom is left handed-> all moms are left handed.
Moose
Analyst
And1: 1,316

Post#104 » by Moose » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 pm

PorzinGAWD wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Ughhh I hate every single tweetard, PC police, purse clutcher out there. When did "Hey man, tits or ass?" become outrageous? :banghead: :noway:

Since Trump said "Grab'em by the Pussy" and was recorded.

You want to do locker room talk...... do it in the locker room. Not even trying to judge. Just be smart and read the room and know you can't be saying stuff like this on camera right now.

Plus that bottomfeeder statement makes me think SAS eats ASS and that is nasty :droop:

You're doing it wrong.
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#105 » by WargamesX » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Moose wrote:
PorzinGAWD wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Ughhh I hate every single tweetard, PC police, purse clutcher out there. When did "Hey man, tits or ass?" become outrageous? :banghead: :noway:

You want to do locker room talk...... do it in the locker room. Not even trying to judge. Just be smart and read the room and know you can't be saying stuff like this on camera right now.

Plus that bottomfeeder statement makes me think SAS eats ASS and that is nasty :droop:

You're doing it wrong.

If doing it like that is wrong....... I don't want to be right
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
Moose
Analyst
And1: 1,316

Post#106 » by Moose » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:12 pm

PorzinGAWD wrote:
Moose wrote:
PorzinGAWD wrote:

You're doing it wrong.

If doing it like that is wrong....... I don't want to be right

Go for it and make her sprung. Haha.
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,609

Post#107 » by Gravy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey, does Snoop have to apologize too? He works for TBS.. have they heard any of his early 90s material :lol:

I get that you have to watch what you say in public when you work for a big corporation, I just didn't think saying you like butts was so wrong you needed to apologize for it. Is he still allowed to say he's attracted to beautiful women too or is that also off limits? Whats the line
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,429

Post#108 » by duetta » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 am

Chest, not even close. But I'm not into anal...
RealGM
And1: 39,217

Post#109 » by 2010 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:I'm all for women's rights and a lot of what feminism stands for, but this is dumb. If you ask a girl if they prefer abs or arms, is that wrong as well? Someone tell me the difference.

What power have women ever held over men? That’s the difference.

The power of the _ _ _ _ _. :lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
egelband
Rookie
And1: 374

Post#110 » by egelband » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:48 am

Meat wrote:

my mom is left handed-> all moms are left handed.

Mike Beasley is left handed. Are you saying Mike Beasley is your mom? I’m confused.
I dunno.
BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#111 » by BasicBall » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:32 am

Greenie wrote:
BasicBall wrote:
Greenie wrote:Bank account...

Head game best be on point though :nod:

Dental Plan

...see how this works?

Men always do this mess but feel a way when females look at funds.

I have no problem with a female looking at how a man handles his business, I do have a problem with the hypocrisy of a woman saying "all men want etc. etc." at a surface level there may be some truth to that, but as in most topics a deeper dive is needed. HOWEVER a SUPERIOR head game or some mind blowing (BLEEP) will keep a man doing what he needs to do to keep said woman content...not sure if ANYONE is ever truly HAPPY :D

I do agree that a comprehensive dental plan is a plus :nod:

Love ya Greenie :lol:
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,308

Post#112 » by Jalen Bluntson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 am

I like boobs. I like a nice ass. Fat asses with no cottage cheese. Nice thighs. No standards morals or opinions. Poor taste in men . I'm not picky. If i can't get that I'll hit on her fat ugly sister.
:beer: RIP mags
TheDavinciCHODE
Sixth Man
And1: 1,861

Post#113 » by TheDavinciCHODE » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 am

You know that 90% of people who are PC police are doing it for attention right?

Because they know when they attack things like this they get media-wide attention and spark backlash?

If Stephen had actually objectified a reporter on TV without being good friends with her, then I'd understand, but as long as he's stating a preference, then it's totally normal.

And I've never been talking to a woman in the real world and had any backlash to comments like this. It's just warriors on the web and PC police looking for attention.

Stop giving it to them and stop issuing apologies.
denterprise
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,021

Post#114 » by denterprise » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Stop with the "he works for Disney." What he said does not come close to what Disney put out that got a number of little boys sprung.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#115 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:48 am

What I personally hate about this movement is the fact that women are being shamed by other women for saying something nice about a guy or acting flirtatious. Some lady on The View let out a long sigh after they showed a picture of Edris Elba and she immediately apologized....said "we can't be hypocrites. WTF?????

It pisses me off because we are making up **** to cater to what people deem societal norms and completely ignore the biological and physiological differences that make women and men what they are, why they behave the way they do.

My brother failed his NYPD psyche evaluation because the female who was doing the interview didn't like his answer to the question "are men stronger than women?". He said yes...and she didn't like his answer. He was supposed to sit there and bull to stroke her ego and say we are all created equal, but since he didn't, he was deemed unfit because he might have a female partner and it was determined he had gender bias.

Ask a woman who would she rather have knock down the door of her burning house and run up the stairs and carry her down through a raging fire.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer
And1: 632

Post#116 » by Javier Acosta » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:42 am

TheDavinciCHODE wrote:You know that 90% of people who are PC police are doing it for attention right?

Because they know when they attack things like this they get media-wide attention and spark backlash?

If Stephen had actually objectified a reporter on TV without being good friends with her, then I'd understand, but as long as he's stating a preference, then it's totally normal.

And I've never been talking to a woman in the real world and had any backlash to comments like this. It's just warriors on the web and PC police looking for attention.

Stop giving it to them and stop issuing apologies.

What does objectify even mean? And why is this terrible sin? Just because you objectify someone does not mean you look at him or her like a tv or a washing machine with no sentience.

Greenie wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Greenie wrote:Men don’t want things to change. Too use to this behavior.

gotta listen to women when they tell us this isn't cool.

it's the exact same issue when any group in power hears from the group that isn't. the group in power either disregards what they're being told or tries to frame the conversation and action into something comfortable.

it's comfortable for me as a man to have "locker room talk." it's not comfortable to learn how that culture impacts women and why it should be changed out of respect for them. it's easy to shout women down from my position of male privilege.

and you can make that a madlib for damn near every relationship with a power dynamic on earth.

Bingo.

Listen, I understand that men talk, but again, there’s a time and place for these things. Some discernment should have been shown by SAS. It wasn’t and here we are.

What is his brand? He is a Hoard Stern type shock jock/ idiot.

Return to New York Knicks