ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Pick Knox @ 9 - Update PG 33 - Press Conference

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,867

Re: Knicks Pick Knox @ 9 - Update PG 33 - Press Conference 

Post#2001 » by NoLayupRule » Tue Sep 4, 2018 8:04 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Triple C wrote:
Read on Twitter

Obviously a very high bar that very few will meet but the release reminds me of Klay. Moldable Klay.

He doesn't need to get to that level if his dribble and length can be used to get inside and he's able to finish in traffic.

And this is not just a practice video because his release was looking smooth, compact and repeatable in Vegas and I said so then.

When klay was in the draft I remember analysts comparing him to Reggie Miller.

I personally think he’s quite a bit better.

The longevity of his career will prove that but he’s already a much better defender and, while they haven’t been quite as dramatic, his three point heroics have been equivalent in my opinion.

Now Knox has every potential to be as good because he, like klay, was an off the ball shooter coming in. He seems to have less defensive upside but the potential for a better handle, transition game, and who knows even post up game because of his size and body.

It’s gonna come down to work ethic and opportunity.

If klay was a Knick no one would be talking about him as one of the great sgs of this generation. But on his team he will be
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,506

Re: Knicks Pick Knox @ 9 - Update PG 33 - Press Conference 

Post#2002 » by Jeff Van Gully » Tue Sep 4, 2018 8:06 pm

1. y'all reached a new level comparing number of workout videos.

2. 100 pages!
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.

Return to New York Knicks