ImageImageImageImageImage

BaF Discussion #15 (Season to begin Friday) One GM/owner needed for 2018/19 season (ANNOUNCEMENT PG 77)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, King of Canada, Capn'O, mpharris36, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, Deeeez Knicks, j4remi, K-DOT, Thorn, GONYK, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion

Slicin N Dicin
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,786
And1: 1,144
Joined: Dec 26, 2011
       

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#201 » by Slicin N Dicin » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:48 am

Also, ain't hit you with the and 1, but greenie dope.for posting her recaps out there. Didnt see anyone else's unless I missed it
BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018 (Bye Boogie & Hoodie :( )

2019:

Adams / KousKous
Marcus Morris / Chandler
Batum / Warren/ Hood
Derozan/ Roberson/ T. Johnson
Dinwiddie / FVV / Clark

J . Brunson / J. Anderson
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 20,799
And1: 11,872
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#202 » by 2010 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 3:04 am

magnumt wrote:
bishnykfan wrote:Image

Allonzo Trier has agreed to sign with the Washington Wizards for $1 a year for 4 years with a NTC.


2010 wrote:...


:D

--Mags :beer:


Good sh*t, got your man!
Image Image

We The North...

1: Sexton | Beverley | Melton
2: Hart | Crawford | Simons
3: Knox | Miller | Bacon
4: Towns | Winslow | Preston
5: Cousins | Randolph | Jones
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 55,370
And1: 27,951
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#203 » by Greenie » Mon Aug 6, 2018 4:37 am

bishnykfan wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow will be the day we will begin stage two of free agency and reopen the league for any and all transactions. All players on the free agent list of the Mega Thread will remain available until the SIM comes out and we see who is in the game this season and who may have been cut. If there are any players that your team would like to sign who are not on the free agent list, PM me an offer with their name and salary/years same as you would at any other time during free agency. As soon as a legal offer is placed, I will add that name to the free agent list and start the six hour clock. If you have submitted any bids previously that were not put on the board before I went away, please resubmit them if you are still interested in those players. I will begin checking PM's between 8-10AM tomorrow morning and will run the free agency in the same manner as before from that point through the beginning of our regular season.

Also, we are up to 6 teams who have completed and submitted their preseason power rankings. I will give it another 10 days for the other 24 teams to submit their rankings before I start tabulating the votes. I will only release the order of the teams that have participated and submitted rankings so if you want to know where your fellow GMs see your team, then get those rankings in.



Ohhh

I have to rank?
I reviewed each team. Rank and send to you?
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee|Bembry
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Arcidiacono
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 29,748
And1: 11,330
Joined: May 26, 2008
   

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#204 » by Mecca » Mon Aug 6, 2018 12:59 pm

Just saw I got Derrick Jones Jr. YERRRR

Looked amazing in the summer league. Jump shot coming. Elite athleticism and defensive potential.
BAF - Brooklyn Nets
1 | Ben Simmons | Trey Burke
2 | Victor Oladipo | Wayne Ellington | Wade Baldwin
3 | Caris LeVert | Garrett Temple | Jarell Martin
4 | Trey Lyles | Derrick Jones. Jr | Ivan Rabb
5 | Joel Embiid | Moe Wagner | Salah Mejri
User avatar
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
Posts: 8,816
And1: 3,590
Joined: Jan 10, 2002
Location: Upstate NY

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#205 » by bishnykfan » Mon Aug 6, 2018 3:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
bishnykfan wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow will be the day we will begin stage two of free agency and reopen the league for any and all transactions. All players on the free agent list of the Mega Thread will remain available until the SIM comes out and we see who is in the game this season and who may have been cut. If there are any players that your team would like to sign who are not on the free agent list, PM me an offer with their name and salary/years same as you would at any other time during free agency. As soon as a legal offer is placed, I will add that name to the free agent list and start the six hour clock. If you have submitted any bids previously that were not put on the board before I went away, please resubmit them if you are still interested in those players. I will begin checking PM's between 8-10AM tomorrow morning and will run the free agency in the same manner as before from that point through the beginning of our regular season.

Also, we are up to 6 teams who have completed and submitted their preseason power rankings. I will give it another 10 days for the other 24 teams to submit their rankings before I start tabulating the votes. I will only release the order of the teams that have participated and submitted rankings so if you want to know where your fellow GMs see your team, then get those rankings in.



Ohhh

I have to rank?
I reviewed each team. Rank and send to you?


Yes. Rank 1-29 and send them to me via PM me if you want to see where you land from other GMs rankings. I’ll give it until August 14th to get them in. I have 8 or 9 so far last I checked.
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 55,370
And1: 27,951
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#206 » by Greenie » Mon Aug 6, 2018 3:50 pm

bishnykfan wrote:
Greenie wrote:
bishnykfan wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow will be the day we will begin stage two of free agency and reopen the league for any and all transactions. All players on the free agent list of the Mega Thread will remain available until the SIM comes out and we see who is in the game this season and who may have been cut. If there are any players that your team would like to sign who are not on the free agent list, PM me an offer with their name and salary/years same as you would at any other time during free agency. As soon as a legal offer is placed, I will add that name to the free agent list and start the six hour clock. If you have submitted any bids previously that were not put on the board before I went away, please resubmit them if you are still interested in those players. I will begin checking PM's between 8-10AM tomorrow morning and will run the free agency in the same manner as before from that point through the beginning of our regular season.

Also, we are up to 6 teams who have completed and submitted their preseason power rankings. I will give it another 10 days for the other 24 teams to submit their rankings before I start tabulating the votes. I will only release the order of the teams that have participated and submitted rankings so if you want to know where your fellow GMs see your team, then get those rankings in.



Ohhh

I have to rank?
I reviewed each team. Rank and send to you?


Yes. Rank 1-29 and send them to me via PM me if you want to see where you land from other GMs rankings. I’ll give it until August 14th to get them in. I have 8 or 9 so far last I checked.


K.
Send the review too?
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee|Bembry
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Arcidiacono
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
Posts: 8,816
And1: 3,590
Joined: Jan 10, 2002
Location: Upstate NY

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#207 » by bishnykfan » Mon Aug 6, 2018 5:16 pm

Greenie wrote:
bishnykfan wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Ohhh

I have to rank?
I reviewed each team. Rank and send to you?


Yes. Rank 1-29 and send them to me via PM me if you want to see where you land from other GMs rankings. I’ll give it until August 14th to get them in. I have 8 or 9 so far last I checked.


K.
Send the review too?


Not yet. After the power rankings come out I’ll assign one team to everyone who wants to participate and we’ll do a more in depth preseason outlook ala Sports Illustrated preseason preview.
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
User avatar
NewEra
General Manager
Posts: 9,478
And1: 3,224
Joined: Oct 11, 2007

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#208 » by NewEra » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:01 pm

Serious question for Bish or anyone who knows:

Trevor Booker is about to sign a deal in China. Does that change anything in regards to him being on my team?
GSW-Build a Franchise
PG: Stephen Curry /TJ McConnell
SG: Kent Bazemore /Terry Rozier
SF: PJ Tucker /Kyle Korver
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge /Marvin Williams
C: Jusuf Nurkic /Robin Lopez
IR:
Tony Parker
Alfonzo McKinnie
Luol Deng
Shump
User avatar
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
Posts: 8,816
And1: 3,590
Joined: Jan 10, 2002
Location: Upstate NY

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) 

Post#209 » by bishnykfan » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:30 pm

NewEra wrote:Serious question for Bish or anyone who knows:

Trevor Booker is about to sign a deal in China. Does that change anything in regards to him being on my team?


As long as he is in the sim you can keep him on your team. In sim world he is still under contract with the Warriors. I won’t be able to speak to whether he will be in the sim until it gets released in October-November though.

Of course, if he is not under NBA contract IRL you could choose to place him on your EL also.
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,410
And1: 12,848
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#210 » by magnumt » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:53 pm

2010 wrote:
magnumt wrote:
bishnykfan wrote:Image

Allonzo Trier has agreed to sign with the Washington Wizards for $1 a year for 4 years with a NTC.


2010 wrote:...


:D

--Mags :beer:


Good sh*t, got your man!


Damn straight! :D

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
SOUL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 40,581
And1: 19,004
Joined: Dec 11, 2006
Location: 407/516
Contact:
     

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#211 » by SOUL » Mon Aug 6, 2018 9:02 pm

Allonzo Trier looks like he should be in Antz.
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,410
And1: 12,848
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#212 » by magnumt » Mon Aug 6, 2018 9:48 pm

SOUL wrote:Allonzo Trier looks like he should be in Antz.


Johnathan Isaac looks like he should be in China's CBA.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
SOUL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 40,581
And1: 19,004
Joined: Dec 11, 2006
Location: 407/516
Contact:
     

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#213 » by SOUL » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:10 pm

magnumt wrote:
SOUL wrote:Allonzo Trier looks like he should be in Antz.


Johnathan Isaac looks like he should be in China's CBA.

--Mags :beer:


What you got against my son?

He's going to take you to the Church of Isaac next season.
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,410
And1: 12,848
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#214 » by magnumt » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:12 pm

SOUL wrote:
magnumt wrote:
SOUL wrote:Allonzo Trier looks like he should be in Antz.


Johnathan Isaac looks like he should be in China's CBA.

--Mags :beer:


What you got against my son?

He's going to take you to the Church of Isaac next season.


I generally don't worship at the altar of sucktitude.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,752
And1: 29,242
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#215 » by Capn'O » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:14 pm

magnumt wrote:
SOUL wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Johnathan Isaac looks like he should be in China's CBA.

--Mags :beer:


What you got against my son?

He's going to take you to the Church of Isaac next season.


I generally don't worship at the altar of sucktitude.

--Mags :beer:


Something something Trier...

:wassup:
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/Rose/IT
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,410
And1: 12,848
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#216 » by magnumt » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:16 pm

Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
SOUL wrote:
What you got against my son?

He's going to take you to the Church of Isaac next season.


I generally don't worship at the altar of sucktitude.

--Mags :beer:


Something something Trier...

:wassup:


Something something dump...Isaac's skillset.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,752
And1: 29,242
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#217 » by Capn'O » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:21 pm

magnumt wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
I generally don't worship at the altar of sucktitude.

--Mags :beer:


Something something Trier...

:wassup:


Something something dump...Isaac's skillset.

--Mags :beer:


Yup. Dump the ball in, get out of the way.

Meanwhile your man's got more bricks than Harvard Yard.

Image
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/Rose/IT
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,410
And1: 12,848
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#218 » by magnumt » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:23 pm

Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Something something Trier...

:wassup:


Something something dump...Isaac's skillset.

--Mags :beer:


Yup. Dump the ball in, get out of the way.

Meanwhile your man's got more bricks than Harvard Yard.

Image


He averaged more PPG than Isaac in SL. You high? :-?

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,752
And1: 29,242
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#219 » by Capn'O » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:30 pm

magnumt wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Something something dump...Isaac's skillset.

--Mags :beer:


Yup. Dump the ball in, get out of the way.

Meanwhile your man's got more bricks than Harvard Yard.

Image


He averaged more PPG than Isaac in SL. You high? :-?

--Mags :beer:


in SL
in SL
in SL
in SL
in SL

He tries that **** in real games and we'll be looking at Tim Chuckaway Jr. Jr.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/Rose/IT
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 27,209
And1: 19,220
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: BaF Discussion #15 (The Long Wait to November) ANNOUNCEMENT on PG. 10 

Post#220 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:37 pm

mags im pretty sure u the only one that would rather have alonzo trier over isaac lol
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Quinn Cook
SG: Kris Dunn/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale/Melo
PF: Bam Adebayo/Dorian Finney Smith/Skal Labissiere
C: Deandre Ayton/Jonas Valanciunas/Justin Patton

Return to New York Knicks