ImageImageImageImageImage

Red Dead Redemption 2

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,920

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 

Post#61 » by delvec19 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:53 pm

All I can say is that I'm happy I'm single right now and that I invested in an OLED earlier this year.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Post#62 » by F N 11 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Easily one of the few games worth 59.99
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#63 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 am

Rockstar did it again...

Rockstar Games' "Red Dead Redemption 2" broke records with its opening weekend numbers. The game earned $725 million worldwide making it the biggest opening weekend in the history of entertainment. Red Dead 2's opening weekend performance outdid the highest grossing movie of all times, Avengers: Infinity Wars which earned $640 million. The highest grossing video game launch surprisingly doesn't belong to Red Dead 2, however, that distinction belongs to another Rockstar Games launch, Grand Theft Auto V raking in $1 billion through three days back in 2013. It's important to note that GTA V was dropped on a Tuesday leaving room for Red Dead Redemption 2 which dropped this past Friday, to claim the record for a weekend launch.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,407

Post#64 » by robillionaire » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:58 pm

If this is any indicator just imagine how good the next GTA game should be
F N 11
RealGM

Post#65 » by F N 11 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:48 pm

robillionaire wrote:If this is any indicator just imagine how good the next GTA game should be

I'm enjoying playing this slowly. I do 1 or 2 missions when I play and I live honorably so Im avoiding craziness for now. Im sure there will be missions that put a bounty on me.
Toranaga
Rookie
And1: 845

Post#66 » by Toranaga » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:05 pm

K P 6 wrote:
robillionaire wrote:If this is any indicator just imagine how good the next GTA game should be

I'm enjoying playing this slowly. I do 1 or 2 missions when I play and I live honorably so Im avoiding craziness for now. Im sure there will be missions that put a bounty on me.

I haven't played much, but did you choke that dude out in the barn? I usually play honorably too, but after like a solid 2 minutes of deliberation, I had to put him down. We are an outlaw at the end of the day :lol:
F N 11
RealGM

Post#67 » by F N 11 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:12 pm

_NYK_ wrote:
K P 6 wrote:

I haven't played much, but did you choke that dude out in the barn? I usually play honorably too, but after like a solid 2 minutes of deliberation, I had to put him down. We are an outlaw at the end of the day :lol:

Nah when no one is around I kill and hide bodies lmao. I just dont wild out yet. When i complete the game maybe ill do wild chit when theres nothing else to do. I make decisions based on my mood my honor is dead center lol. Like 1 time i helped a lady get the carriage off of her leg then she asked for a ride home. Im like "No bitchh" lol
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,255

Post#68 » by Knicks Byke » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:37 pm

game is fire

couldnt help myself from doing the gold glitch though smh. f it :lol: we ballin in these streets.
Newyorknick94
Head Coach
And1: 2,518

Post#69 » by Newyorknick94 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm

It’s so hard to stay honorable people be snitching like crazy I’ve tied a few people up and put them on train tracks/threw them off a mountain for being a witness lol i have a bounty on my head everywhere and I can’t afford to pay it got me walking around with my mask on.
Legends BAT
G - Penny Hardaway/Mike Bibby
G - Gilbert Arenas / Monta Ellis
F - Julius Erving/John Starks
F - Chris bosh/Danny Granger
C - Dikembe Mutombo
F N 11
RealGM

Post#70 » by F N 11 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Newyorknick94 wrote:It’s so hard to stay honorable people be snitching like crazy I’ve tied a few people up and put them on train tracks/threw them off a mountain for being a witness lol i have a bounty on my head everywhere and I can’t afford to pay it got me walking around with my mask on.

Son is a straight outlaw lmaoo
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#71 » by lilfishi22 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm

It's kind of annoying when you commit a crime in the middle of nowhere and sometimes you get a crime reported warning when no one is around. No witnesses and somehow the law knows to begin investigating...
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#72 » by Smash3 » Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:24 pm

Newyorknick94 wrote:It’s so hard to stay honorable people be snitching like crazy I’ve tied a few people up and put them on train tracks/threw them off a mountain for being a witness lol i have a bounty on my head everywhere and I can’t afford to pay it got me walking around with my mask on.

:lol: Same, it's hard staying honorable with all this snitching going around, I'm not about to go run after everyone with a lasso either so I just end up shooting them
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,784

Post#73 » by UcanUwill » Thu Nov 1, 2018 3:58 pm

Giant ad I saw in Copenhagen last week. Dans knows whats up.

Sprewell4Three
General Manager
And1: 4,771

Post#74 » by Sprewell4Three » Thu Nov 1, 2018 4:08 pm

K P 6 wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
Sprewell4Three wrote:Will this be better then the Spiderman game?

Yes

You wish Spiderman had this much detail.

I'm not a huge gamer at all. Probably play like once a month. But you guys sold me in getting this game.
KnickLeDime
Bench Warmer
And1: 897

Post#75 » by KnickLeDime » Thu Nov 1, 2018 4:56 pm

I play this uber slow...I'm prepared to sink hundreds of hours into this game to explore every nook and crany. I don't get to play a lot any more but on my One X it's plays and looks incredible. No doubt my favorite game of all time...and I loved the original. I'm not one for shooters or hyperventilating gaming so this pace suits me just fine.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,255

Post#76 » by Knicks Byke » Thu Nov 1, 2018 5:56 pm

Smash3 wrote:

:lol: Same, it's hard staying honorable with all this snitching going around, I'm not about to go run after everyone with a lasso either so I just end up shooting them

i sweat **** got smart phones in valentine :lol:
F N 11
RealGM

Post#77 » by F N 11 » Thu Nov 1, 2018 5:58 pm

KnickLeDime wrote:I play this uber slow...I'm prepared to sink hundreds of hours into this game to explore every nook and crany. I don't get to play a lot any more but on my One X it's plays and looks incredible. No doubt my favorite game of all time...and I loved the original. I'm not one for shooters or hyperventilating gaming so this pace suits me just fine.

You dont play slower than me. Its a miracle if I even do a mission lol. Just trying t soak it in. I dont really do much exploring I need to do that. I did see the oil mill where they had security and told me gtfo.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#78 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Nov 1, 2018 10:48 pm

You can waste hours in the in-game poker/blackjack just because it's so well presented. Even fishing is a complete waste of time but I still sunk about 15min on the way to a mission because I just bought new bait.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
KnickLeDime
Bench Warmer
And1: 897

Post#79 » by KnickLeDime » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:34 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:You can waste hours in the in-game poker/blackjack just because it's so well presented. Even fishing is a complete waste of time but I still sunk about 15min on the way to a mission because I just bought new bait.

I have an illness for hunting...I hunt ALL the time, I can't stop...
F N 11
RealGM

Post#80 » by F N 11 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm

KnickLeDime wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:You can waste hours in the in-game poker/blackjack just because it's so well presented. Even fishing is a complete waste of time but I still sunk about 15min on the way to a mission because I just bought new bait.

I have an illness for hunting...I hunt ALL the time, I can't stop...

You can hunt panthers with potent predator bait.

Return to New York Knicks