ImageImageImageImageImage

Video: Bad seatmates on Knicks plane rides

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

cuyankees
Veteran
And1: 1,274

Re: Video: Bad seatmates on Knicks plane rides 

Post#41 » by cuyankees » Sat Nov 3, 2018 3:08 am

Here for Kanter, but seeing keyboard kommandos.
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#42 » by MaseInYourFace » Sat Nov 3, 2018 11:46 am

god shammgod wrote:i don't like when strangers talk to me on a plane. that's the worst. i aint here to make friends, i'm trying to get somewhere. that's why i keep headphones on the whole time. even if i don't got nothing playing, i keep them on. i don't wanna get caught slipping and now i gotta learn about you and sh*t.

I mean unless it's a hot lady...
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#43 » by MaseInYourFace » Sat Nov 3, 2018 11:47 am

br7knicks wrote:
god shammgod wrote:i don't like when strangers talk to me on a plane. that's the worst. i aint here to make friends, i'm trying to get somewhere. that's why i keep headphones on the whole time. even if i don't got nothing playing, i keep them on. i don't wanna get caught slipping and now i gotta learn about you and sh*t.

I hate them too, but it doesn't bother me. Everyone is different, and handles their life and flying differently.

But talkers need to get better at reading neighbors and being considerate. Most hate talkers, and they need to learn that, and social norms

The worst are big talkers who like to get close to you and the triple doozy is when they have bad breath too.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,694

Post#44 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Nov 3, 2018 6:14 pm

Exactly. Fck people.

How about when they start with their bags of junk food with that smell? That's why I ALWAYS take an aisle seat. Plus, I like gawking at the stewardesses walking up and down the aisle.
Free Palestine
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#45 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Sun Nov 4, 2018 8:22 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
STFU

Are you serious right now? :lol: :lol:

Its clearly joking around..

You need to chill out bro.

Seriously STFU. You don't agree, fine, then don't agree, but all of you can pound sand for trying to shut down an interpretation you may not agree with.

:lol:

Enes is the biggest prankster/troll/trash talker on the team, it's probably why they singled him out, to bust his balls....the social media guy posted it, obviously it had nothing to do with the front office, but it seems like they knew what the theme of the skit was gonna be....it was very specific..."who don't you want to sit next to on the plane"...and they had specific reasons why it's Kanter.

They probably tell him to his face that he is annoying, it's probably why they had no qualms about saying his name.

Take it easy. :wink:
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#46 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Sun Nov 4, 2018 8:31 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:I find it strange they asked pretty much every Knick...except for Kanter

I think that was the joke...
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,030

Post#47 » by Besart19 » Sun Nov 4, 2018 10:52 pm

DievsZingis wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I find it strange they asked pretty much every Knick...except for Kanter

I think that was the joke...

They didnt ask Tommy, Noah, Dotson, Trier nor Hicks
Strength and Honour!
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,314

Post#48 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Nov 4, 2018 10:56 pm

DievsZingis wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:Are you serious right now? :lol: :lol:

Its clearly joking around..

You need to chill out bro.

Seriously STFU. You don't agree, fine, then don't agree, but all of you can pound sand for trying to shut down an interpretation you may not agree with.

:lol:

Enes is the biggest prankster/troll/trash talker on the team, it's probably why they singled him out, to bust his balls....the social media guy posted it, obviously it had nothing to do with the front office, but it seems like they knew what the theme of the skit was gonna be....it was very specific..."who don't you want to sit next to on the plane"...and they had specific reasons why it's Kanter.

They probably tell him to his face that he is annoying, it's probably why they had no qualms about saying his name.

Take it easy. :wink:

You just trolled me with a filthy gif while telling me to take it easy. I guess it didn't occur to you that is contradictory. You didn't help anything with your post. Now leave me alone.
ImageImageImage
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,212

Post#49 » by Kampuchea » Sun Nov 4, 2018 11:04 pm

lmao, great thread

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,967