ImageImageImageImageImage

O/T: Craig Carton found guilty

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

newyorker4ever
RealGM
And1: 4,547

Re: O/T: Craig Carton found guilty 

Post#41 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Nov 8, 2018 8:30 pm

Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:Actually on this one color has nothing to with it. On this one. **** is backwards. You can kill someone and do less time...seriously.

Color has nothing to do with many things that it gets brought up on. Many things.

Very few.
Race is the underlying factor for most things.

OK. let's put a pin in this tangent. it's unrelated and unproductive.

-JVG, blue font gang

It gets brought into things even when there's absolutely no reason for it to get brought into it.....many times.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#42 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Nov 8, 2018 8:32 pm

I watch the show American Greed on Hulu. You will be surprised how dumb people are with investments or giving money. The lure of getting rich fast catches a sucker every day. Like Greenie said its mad easy. I mean really easy to rake in millions with a scam.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#43 » by Greenie » Thu Nov 8, 2018 8:46 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:I watch the show American Greed on Hulu. You will be surprised how dumb people are with investments or giving money. The lure of getting rich fast catches a sucker every day. Like Greenie said its mad easy. I mean really easy to rake in millions with a scam.

Even look at Madoff. Dude showed steady returns of 10% no matter the market. NO MATTER THE MARKET!

Why would anyone think that was legit?

Even now, people are hopping into bed with investers playing around with sub-primes...again.

Dummies didn’t learn from 2008.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#44 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Nov 8, 2018 8:55 pm

Greenie wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:I watch the show American Greed on Hulu. You will be surprised how dumb people are with investments or giving money. The lure of getting rich fast catches a sucker every day. Like Greenie said its mad easy. I mean really easy to rake in millions with a scam.

Even look at Madoff. Dude showed steady returns of 10% no matter the market. NO MATTER THE MARKET!

Even now, people are hopping into bed with investers playing around with sub-primes...again.

I actually learned from this show how astronomical 10% is. 10% comes off to uniformed as something small and possible. But its actually not easy to guarantee in any market period. I seen some dudes say even 8% is pushing it alot as a guarantee .
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,636

Post#45 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:01 pm

Kampuchea wrote:Greatest radio talent of all time, will be missed by many.

/green?
Free Palestine
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#46 » by MaseInYourFace » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:05 pm

He gave off functioning addict vibes to me just never caught on his thing was gambling. Makes a lot of sense now thinking back on his shows. Dude used to talk about gambling a lot.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,564

Post#47 » by mpharris36 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:10 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Greenie wrote:

I actually learned from this show how astronomical 10% is. 10% comes off to uniformed as something small and possible. But its actually not easy to guarantee in any market period. I seen some dudes say even 8% is pushing it alot as a guarantee .

you know nassib got swindled :lol:

anyone telling you they can get you 10% return on your money is straight up lying to you.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#48 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:19 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Greenie wrote:

you know nassib got swindled :lol:

anyone telling you they can get you 10% return on your money is straight up lying to you.

Yeah he seems to be the baiter for someone else.

WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#49 » by WargamesX » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:24 pm

MaseInYourFace wrote:He gave off functioning addict vibes to me just never caught on his thing was gambling. Makes a lot of sense now thinking back on his shows. Dude used to talk about gambling a lot.

I thought it was coke or drinking myself. You are right though he use to talk about gambling a lot
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,954

Post#50 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Nov 9, 2018 2:56 pm

PorzinGAWD wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:He gave off functioning addict vibes to me just never caught on his thing was gambling. Makes a lot of sense now thinking back on his shows. Dude used to talk about gambling a lot.

I thought it was coke or drinking myself. You are right though he use to talk about gambling a lot

i thought he was a junkie too. he might be/have been. wouldn't shock me. not mutually exclusive concepts.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.

Return to New York Knicks