ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Breaking Bad movie coming, bitches!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Re: OT: Breaking Bad movie coming, bitches! 

Post#21 » by kane » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:57 am

Sark wrote:Not really interested in a Jesse Pinkman story, though I am sure it will be good.

I'd rather they do a movie about Gus Fring and the Salamancas or a story about Don Eladio.

they did its called BCS... but i agee a pinkman movie is very meh, its probably going to be a direct to TV movie like the walking dead ones witch they say are going to get the budget of a real film...
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#22 » by whocares1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:30 pm

gavran wrote:Last week I was bored and I've decided to watch that one episode where Walt kills Crazy-8. I'm finishing season 3 now. The show is so addictive, it prevents you watching only 1-1 episode here and there. Bitch.

Kind of disappointed how Walt’s character played out. The ending was very underwhelming. Great show but it could’ve been better.
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,286

Post#23 » by gavran » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:03 pm

whocares1 wrote:
gavran wrote:Last week I was bored and I've decided to watch that one episode where Walt kills Crazy-8. I'm finishing season 3 now. The show is so addictive, it prevents you watching only 1-1 episode here and there. Bitch.

Kind of disappointed how Walt’s character played out. The ending was very underwhelming. Great show but it could’ve been better.

What else should have happened him, rise o top, and become this giant big gangster? There was only 1 ending for Walt, and they did just that. It was perfect.
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#24 » by whocares1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:21 pm

gavran wrote:
whocares1 wrote:

What else should have happened him, rise o top, and become this giant big gangster? There was only 1 ending for Walt, and they did just that. It was perfect.

Spoiler:
-Didnt like how Walt essentially saved Jesse from himself only for the plot to twist and Walt becoming the new Jesse in the eyes of the cartel.

-Didn’t like how volatile Skyler’s character was. She was either really likeable, or plain unbearable to watch.

-Walt unrealistically leaving a book in the bathroom that contained incriminating evidence knowing that his brother in law is in the DEA. This is a man that willingly got into a car accident to prevent his brother in law from finding their lab. He would’ve known the book was a bad thing to keep around his house.

There’s more but whatever.
Anotha Knicks fan
Head Coach
And1: 1,333

Post#25 » by Anotha Knicks fan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Anotha Knicks fan wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:Yeah, science!

Going to be a Jesse Pinkman story post BB TV show. Gotta believe that Walt - maybe even Hank? - would play a role in a dream or hallucination sequence in the film.

I hate the video and that kids voice.

Kiwi is cool. I watch his TWD reviews and previews. That said, I'm sorry that your viewing experience was less than optimal. Here is a free pass to come back again.

Nah bruh, I want my money back. Tired of your old ass trying to pawn knock offs and bootlegs on me.

Lol
Join me in welcoming in the new Era of our basketball team:

The New York Mediocrebockers!
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,625

Post#26 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:07 am

Anotha Knicks fan wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Anotha Knicks fan wrote:I hate the video and that kids voice.

Kiwi is cool. I watch his TWD reviews and previews. That said, I'm sorry that your viewing experience was less than optimal. Here is a free pass to come back again.

Nah bruh, I want my money back. Tired of your old ass trying to pawn knock offs and bootlegs on me.

Lol

:lol:

Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks