ImageImageImageImageImage

Somebody’s got to go.

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Dantares
Head Coach
And1: 2,754

Re: Somebody’s got to go. 

Post#161 » by Dantares » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:36 pm

We need to play Courtney Lee 30 minutes a game until we trade him. Limiting Lee to 15-20 minutes a game so the young guys get minutes is not a good plan right now. Its a half measure. NBA players need more minutes to get in a good rythym. I am willing to sit some of the kids for a few games until we trade Courtney lee. It's what's best for the franchise right now.

Dec 15 deadline has passed and teams will get serious about making moves from now until the February 8 deadline.we just need Lee to show he can still play.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 25,101

Post#162 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Dantares wrote:We need to play Courtney Lee 30 minutes a game until we trade him. Limiting Lee to 15-20 minutes a game so the young guys get minutes is not a good plan right now. Its a half measure. NBA players need more minutes to get in a good rythym. I am willing to sit some of the kids for a few games until we trade Courtney lee. It's what's best for the franchise right now.

Dec 15 deadline has passed and teams will get serious about making moves from now until the February 8 deadline.we just need Lee to show he can still play.

i think you only need to show lee is healthy. he's a pretty proven product.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 716

Post#163 » by Barcs » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:00 am

cuyankees wrote:Fck it, hit reset and trade EVERYONE except KP!

Why stop there?
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Apples
Sixth Man
And1: 619

Post#164 » by Apples » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Kanter
Hardaway
Hezonja
Lee
Burke
Mudiay

Would like to see all gone by the deadline.

Return to New York Knicks