ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe (maybe just a Frankophobe), but the tank is good (recap pg 8)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,445

Re: PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe (maybe just a Frankophobe), but the tank is good (recap pg 8) 

Post#261 » by robillionaire » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:06 pm

Strick wrote:I honestly think Mario is a worse offensive player than Frank. The dude brings absolutely nothing to the game. Physical traits are there, but never puts more than a glimpse here and there on either end. He looks worse than he did in Orlando. Absolutely mind boggling that I was more optimistic on him than Vonleh, because Vonleh looks like a beast. Him and Dot are our best 2 way players and maybe only guys who we could argue are two way players at the moment

Aside from that first quarter against Philadelphia he’s looked pretty bad
Strick
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,451

Re: PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe (maybe just a Frankophobe), but the tank is good (recap pg 8) 

Post#262 » by Strick » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:09 pm

robillionaire wrote:
Strick wrote:I honestly think Mario is a worse offensive player than Frank. The dude brings absolutely nothing to the game. Physical traits are there, but never puts more than a glimpse here and there on either end. He looks worse than he did in Orlando. Absolutely mind boggling that I was more optimistic on him than Vonleh, because Vonleh looks like a beast. Him and Dot are our best 2 way players and maybe only guys who we could argue are two way players at the moment

That dunk and step over vs Milwaukee probably showed that killer instinct Fiz is looking for :lol: :banghead:
RGM Knicks BAF- Minnesota Timberwolves

PG: Coby|Ivey|Bones
SG: Monk|Dinwiddie|Smith Jr
SF: B Miller|Jalen J|Cissoko
PF: Paolo|Obi|Walker
C: SenGOON|Koloko|____
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#263 » by taj2133 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:14 pm

I would laugh if frank did this fizdale like mikal bridges did this to igor last night
Read on Twitter
SmoothLefty21
Starter
And1: 2,410

Post#264 » by SmoothLefty21 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:15 pm

Strick wrote:That dunk and step over vs Milwaukee probably showed that killer instinct Fiz is looking for :lol: :banghead:

It'd be a great microcosm considering those were his only two points of that game. :lol:
Strick
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,451

Post#265 » by Strick » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:20 pm

SmoothLefty21 wrote:
Strick wrote:That dunk and step over vs Milwaukee probably showed that killer instinct Fiz is looking for :lol: :banghead:

It'd be a great microcosm considering those were his only two points of that game. :lol:

Set the tone and truly changed the game. On top of that he brought his patented Mario defense, so how could you not want him starting :lol:
RGM Knicks BAF- Minnesota Timberwolves

PG: Coby|Ivey|Bones
SG: Monk|Dinwiddie|Smith Jr
SF: B Miller|Jalen J|Cissoko
PF: Paolo|Obi|Walker
C: SenGOON|Koloko|____
21 Hussle
Sixth Man
And1: 1,628

Post#266 » by 21 Hussle » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:23 pm

We need one more Frank DNP to ensure the L against the Nets.
:meditate: Patience :meditate:
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#267 » by taj2133 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:27 pm

Read on Twitter
/photo/1
cuyankees
Veteran
And1: 1,274

Re: PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe (maybe just a Frankophobe), but the tank is good 

Post#268 » by cuyankees » Fri Dec 7, 2018 7:30 pm

Greenie wrote:Can we own the Knicks???

Sure, start the GoFundMe w a goal for +4bn, will setup the SPV and viola.
SmoothLefty21
Starter
And1: 2,410

Post#269 » by SmoothLefty21 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:15 pm

taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter
/photo/1

This "Player XYZ is always on my mind" thing is getting repetitive and weird. It doesn't mean **** if you're thinking about them or not. :lol:
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,831

Post#270 » by spree2kawhi » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:22 pm

SmoothLefty21 wrote:
taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter
/photo/1

This "Player XYZ is always on my mind" thing is getting repetitive and weird. It doesn't mean **** if you're thinking about them or not. :lol:

I'm thinking about Megan Fox.
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#271 » by Sark » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:37 pm

GONYK wrote:

Fiz wants a shooter's mentality. The results don't really seem to matter.

Apparently as long as you chuck em' up, Fiz will give you credit for defense.

Except when Frank starts 0 for 3. Then it's straight to the bench for the rest of the game.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,694

Post#272 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:49 pm

taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter
/photo/1

FUF
Free Palestine
GEOLINK
General Manager
And1: 8,312

Post#273 » by GEOLINK » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:50 pm

All of us when Fizdale finally decides on his final rotations:

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe, but the tank is good 

Post#274 » by dakomish23 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:51 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Oh yeah, I think that is right so it would be for $4,760,000

Isn’t the MLE around 9.8 mil?

I thought these 2nd round picks on two year deals who got extended got the full MLE IE Richardson/ Powell.

Knicks wouldn't have the full MLE - it'd be the room exception.

Thx for the clarification.

I still remember all of us thinking we got LFT on a steal because we got him for the MLE due to EBR
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#275 » by NoLayupRule » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:52 pm

robillionaire wrote:

Mario has been pretty awful in efficiency but his potential is very solid

hes very fast and athletic for his size, has a pretty solid handle, has excellent passing instincts and is supposed to be a solid shooter

his defense hasn't been bad either, though inconsistent

now his turnovers and missed shots have made his game look pretty terrible but i see a lot of potential there

id like to continue to play him and see if he can figure things out
we have nothing to lose

no upside for Lee playing though
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#276 » by whocares1 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 8:54 pm

Sark wrote:
GONYK wrote:

Except when Frank starts 0 for 3. Then it's straight to the bench for the rest of the game.

Im sure Frank just has to not play like a bitch and he’ll be fine. Plenty of players on the roster start the game 0-3. He just needs to be aggressive and look for his shot and others and he’ll be just fine.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: PG Thread: Fiz is a xenophobe (maybe just a Frankophobe), but the tank is good 

Post#277 » by Greenie » Fri Dec 7, 2018 9:00 pm

cuyankees wrote:
Greenie wrote:Can we own the Knicks???

Sure, start the GoFundMe w a goal for +4bn, will setup the SPV and viola.

:lol:
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#278 » by Sark » Fri Dec 7, 2018 9:02 pm

whocares1 wrote:
Sark wrote:
GONYK wrote:

Im sure Frank just has to not play like a bitch and he’ll be fine. Plenty of players on the roster start the game 0-3. He just needs to be aggressive and look for his shot and others and he’ll be just fine.

Just about every player has played like a bitch, and didn't get benched.
CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,487

Post#279 » by CharlesOakley » Fri Dec 7, 2018 9:23 pm

The problem with our team is that all of our ball handlers look for their shot first. Coach seems to want Frank to do this as well.
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#280 » by whocares1 » Fri Dec 7, 2018 9:50 pm

Sark wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Sark wrote:

Just about every player has played like a bitch, and didn't get benched.

Yes I’m sure Frank’s the only player that’s been DNP’d this season. It was so bizarre because he was playing SO well. I’m sure Fiz has something personally against Frank and that’s why his leash is shorter than other players. There obviously can’t be any other reason.

Return to New York Knicks