ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Avengers 4

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

cuyankees
Veteran
And1: 1,274

Re: OT: Avengers 4 

Post#21 » by cuyankees » Sat Dec 8, 2018 2:10 am

UcanUwill wrote:Man I am so pumped for this, its kinda sad but its true. But honestly, infinity war was so good, that I dont really want the sequel, because you know they gonna find the way to bring back everyone (probably with time gem) and its gonna diminish the infinity war movie.
Got to admit that I never read MARvEl comics, we just didnt have them in my country, but I am huge geek for this. I know a lot about the changes they made to cinematic universe over the years, I know Hank Pim supposed to create Ultron, I know Mandarin is not a coked out actor lol, I know most changes around Thanos, but i dont know how this storyline ends in comics, so its all new to me still.
i just bet time stone with be deus ex machina, because why they even showed Thanos bringing back Vision (spoilers) from death in last movie, it was such an obvious writing point/foreshadowing.

@ end of trailer Ant Man appears w the brown van so it’s Quantum that undoes the shenanigans.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,602

Post#22 » by UcanUwill » Sat Dec 8, 2018 6:32 am

cuyankees wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:Man I am so pumped for this, its kinda sad but its true. But honestly, infinity war was so good, that I dont really want the sequel, because you know they gonna find the way to bring back everyone (probably with time gem) and its gonna diminish the infinity war movie.
Got to admit that I never read MARvEl comics, we just didnt have them in my country, but I am huge geek for this. I know a lot about the changes they made to cinematic universe over the years, I know Hank Pim supposed to create Ultron, I know Mandarin is not a coked out actor lol, I know most changes around Thanos, but i dont know how this storyline ends in comics, so its all new to me still.
i just bet time stone with be deus ex machina, because why they even showed Thanos bringing back Vision (spoilers) from death in last movie, it was such an obvious writing point/foreshadowing.

@ end of trailer Ant Man appears w the brown van so it’s Quantum that undoes the shenanigans.

Oh, ok, I havent seen Ant man yet.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,285

Post#23 » by RHODEY » Sat Dec 8, 2018 6:45 am

UcanUwill wrote:
cuyankees wrote:

I'm not a fan of the overly jokey-kid friendly Antman aura so I passed on those.
UcanUwill
RealGM

Post#24 » by UcanUwill » Sat Dec 8, 2018 7:17 am

RHODEY wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:
cuyankees wrote:@ end of trailer Ant Man appears w the brown van so it’s Quantum that undoes the shenanigans.

I'm not a fan of the overly jokey-kid friendly Antman aura so I passed on those.

First movie was ok, but i also thought it was wasted potential. special effects in that weren't amazing, where it should have been super awesome. We needed to see how world looks from that shrinked point of view, and we barely saw that i thought, i would absolutely love to see Edgar Wrights version of that movie. And just like George R.R. Martin complained, movie ends with tho guys with matched abilities going against each other, played out and predictable.
DevilsAvocado
Junior
And1: 264

Post#25 » by DevilsAvocado » Sat Dec 8, 2018 5:12 pm

djsunyc wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
i don't think it will be the time stone here - i think it will be
Spoiler:
ant-man and the time vortexes in the quantum realm (mentioned in end credit scene in ant man & wasp)
that will bring it all back.

I actually think it will be something else

Or should I say someone else

Spoiler:
galactus. And I think Dr Strange becomes his herald as payment for doing so.

Spoiler:
don't have the rights to galactus yet.

Do you know when they do get them? Also do they get basically the entire roster from the comics when it happens or is it only specific ones? I wish they did Old man Logan and the Infinity Gauntlet story lines like the actual comics with the proper characters.
Free will... it is a bitch.
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,159

Post#26 » by djsunyc » Sat Dec 8, 2018 5:20 pm

DevilsAvocado wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
I actually think it will be something else

Or should I say someone else

Spoiler:
galactus. And I think Dr Strange becomes his herald as payment for doing so.

Spoiler:
don't have the rights to galactus yet.

Do you know when they do get them? Also do they get basically the entire roster from the comics when it happens or is it only specific ones? I wish they did Old man Logan and the Infinity Gauntlet story lines like the actual comics with the proper characters.

rumor is that the fox deal should be complete around next april/may.
UcanUwill
RealGM

Post#27 » by UcanUwill » Sun Dec 9, 2018 7:15 pm

so today I finally watched Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), man that movie was great, flew by, nowadays I find it hard to watch movies at home, dont have the attention span, but it was super easy to sit this one out, liked it a lot.
Just have one question, and this scene was in original Antman, but I just thought this today. if Original wasp had to go subatomic to bypass rockets' shielding, how she defused the rocket afterwards, she couldnt change back from subatomic?

Return to New York Knicks