ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: so r kelly huh?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Spot31
Pro Prospect
And1: 527

Re: OT: so r kelly huh? 

Post#201 » by Spot31 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Kampuchea wrote:These details are nasty. Burn this **** to the ground.

https://www.vibe.com/2019/02/r-kelly-facing-new-charges-after-new-video-shows-sex-acts-with-underaged-girl

"CNN states they viewed the video which runs 45-minutes long. An unclothed man, who resembles Kelly is seen having sex with the girl in a living room and a bedroom. The girl calls him "Daddy" several times and they both are heard referring to her genitalia as "14-year-old p***y." The man in the video also asks the girl to urinate and when she's done, he urinates on her."

oh damn not again. Loved his music, horrible human being.
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#202 » by Greenie » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 pm

At some point we can no longer separate the person from the music.

I truly hope he burns in hell.
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,075

Post#203 » by Jeffrey » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:27 am

Some people DIDN'T know or had very little information on it. Some of you think that everyone in America knew exactly what he did. NOT EVERYONE really understood how deep this goes. So this documentary showed how sickening it was.

This goes for Jeffrey Epstein and his treasure trove of girls. Did you know about Epstein? I sure didn't. Can I be outrage about him or is there a statute of limitation on being disgusted and outrage?
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,879

Post#204 » by KingDavid » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm

djkinetic wrote:I'm a DJ and have had this argument more than a few times with ppl at the bar this weekend..some who told me flatly I can't play r Kelly anymore cause people are gonna a get pissed..I told them to kick rocks I will play his songs because there's an entire audience that still loves the music he made..I made the point that if u want to tell me to stop playing r Kelly..then I should stop playing Michael Jackson Chris brown Dave Bowie Pete Townshend etc the list goes on and on..is Kelly a terrible person yes but he's a great artist..and this where u need to separate the person from the artist..they're completely unrelated..no one is making a cry to boycott so many artists..but ppl are outraged at Kelly for things that came to light twenty yrs ago cause it's now trending due to a documentary series..y'all need to get a brain of ur own..all u so called moral and upstanding individuals get off ur high horse if u aren't also boycotting some of the other artists I mentioned cause they all did things difference is they aren't a trending topic so it's ok to give them a pass but crucify one artist cause it's popular now..artists are people yes some are terrible..it doesnt mean the art they made is..and it doesn't mean just because u like their art that ur a terrible person or condone what they did or do..so unless ur advocating banning every artist accused of wrongdoing then lay off and stop acting like y'all are morally better than ppl who choose to support the art.

Got any kids?
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.

Return to New York Knicks