ImageImageImageImageImage

Official 2020 Mets Thread, p. 50

Moderators: Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion, GONYK, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, King of Canada, Thugger HBC, mpharris36, NoLayupRule

HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
And1: 37,665

Re: Official 2020 Mets Thread, p. 50 

Post#1881 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:00 am

It's pretty pathetic that the Mets have to scrounge around every back ally searching for a GM and manager. This guy Ebbler is just a placeholder until one of the real GMs (no pun intended) becomes available. I hope that we can at least snag a real baseball manager and not some analytics dweeb from the minor leagues or wherever with no MLB managerial experience again.

We have a lot of work to do this off-season and we're not off to a good start. I have an ominous sense of doom about it.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 15,771

Post#1882 » by blueNorange » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:03 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:It's pretty pathetic that the Mets have to scrounge around every back ally searching for a GM and manager. This guy Ebbler is just a placeholder until one of the real GMs (no pun intended) becomes available. I hope that we can at least snag a real baseball manager and not some analytics dweeb from the minor leagues or wherever with no MLB managerial experience again.

We have a lot of work to do this off-season and we're not off to a good start. I have an ominous sense of doom about it.

lol you're just feeding into the media.

mets and epller have talked for awhile now, it's just that the media was busy reporting the people that said no -- remember when sandy said they're talking to people that haven't even been named? that was billy.

the media has an agenda, like for starters the yankees have only hired white managers in their entire existence yet no reporter has ever bothered asking why that is.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
HarthorneWingo

Post#1883 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:38 pm

blueNorange wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:It's pretty pathetic that the Mets have to scrounge around every back ally searching for a GM and manager. This guy Ebbler is just a placeholder until one of the real GMs (no pun intended) becomes available. I hope that we can at least snag a real baseball manager and not some analytics dweeb from the minor leagues or wherever with no MLB managerial experience again.

lol you're just feeding into the media.

mets and epller have talked for awhile now, it's just that the media was busy reporting the people that said no -- remember when sandy said they're talking to people that haven't even been named? that was billy.

the media has an agenda, like for starters the yankees have only hired white managers in their entire existence yet no reporter has ever bothered asking why that is.

Cohen should hire you for the PR Department. 15 years here and I haven’t seen you criticize the Mets once. :lol:
HarthorneWingo

Post#1884 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 am

Mets made a nice pickup yesterday by signing former Cardinals first round draft pick OF Nick Plummer.

Matz signing with the Cardinals was a good move for him. Robbie Ray could be our next move even though we’d lose a draft pick.

Losing PCA in the Baez rental was dumb.

Return to New York Knicks