blueNorange wrote:btw i'm gonna predict this inevitable terrible off season
- mets hire joe girardi
- mets don't re-sign zack wheeler
- mets trade conforto to unload familia's contract
- mets move lugo to the bp because they're dumb
- mets sign tanner roark and sell everyone he's as good, if not better than zack wheeler
- mets trade ramos but don't have anyone to replace him
That's sounds about right except for the Ramos part. He's gonna stay for more Noah drama next season.
Btw, I saw that pot shot you attempted to take at me on Lugo. It's "from the bp" not "to the bp." He's already in the bp. This question is whether to move him to starting rotation. Capisce? If we sign someone to replace Wheeler (or trade for one), then Lugo will stay in the lineup. So if you so sure we're signing Roark, then there's no room in the starting rotation for Lugo anyhow.
Try and make sense and keep up.