ImageImageImageImageImage

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Moderators: Capn'O, mpharris36, Deeeez Knicks, GONYK, j4remi, NoLayupRule, K-DOT, Thugger HBC, mrpoetryNmotion, Jeff Van Gully, King of Canada

User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 50,627
And1: 37,252
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Let's stop and get a hot dog
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1121 » by Capn'O » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 pm

King of Canada wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
King of Canada wrote:Mo Bamba extended ($82) would be a huge overpay. He might be worth $10 right now.


we talking about extensions :roll:


Image


:lol: that's perfect
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/Payton/Napier
SG: G. Harris/THT/Korkmaz
SF: Little/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/M. Leonard/Vanderbilt/
C: Nurkic/M. Gasol/Holmes

RIP Mags :beer:
bringbackhoffa
General Manager
Posts: 8,893
And1: 2,139
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1122 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Context wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
King of Canada wrote:Mo Bamba extended ($82) would be a huge overpay. He might be worth $10 right now.


we talking about extensions :roll:

you see...thats what you do -commenting on my deals :lol: I dont think Bamba is worth anything but I keep it to myself-
consequently, I do understand that I could be wrong-so there's that as well...


meh doesnt bother me, i overvalue all my players and undervalue everyone elses
Lowry/Morant
Fred Van Vleet/Langford
Taurean Prince/K.Johnson
Pascal Siakam/JJJ/Rudy Gay/Nicola Melli/Sekou
JV/Mo Bamba/Bol Bol
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1123 » by Context » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Ben McLemore Agrees To Two-Year Deal With Rockets
JUL 23, 2019 11:00 AM


The Houston Rockets have agreed to sign Ben McLemore to a partially guaranteed two-year deal.

McLemore appeared in 19 games with the Sacramento Kings last season.


:wink:
Just when you thought your players value couldnt get better
“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 60,677
And1: 32,190
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1124 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:26 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Context wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
we talking about extensions :roll:

you see...thats what you do -commenting on my deals :lol: I dont think Bamba is worth anything but I keep it to myself-
consequently, I do understand that I could be wrong-so there's that as well...


meh doesnt bother me, i overvalue all my players and undervalue everyone elses


now thats the makings for a great trade partner!
BAF Spurs:

C - Nerlens Noel/Ante Zizic/Nene
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Cheick Diallo/Omari Spellman
SF - Mikal Bridges/MKG/Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk
SG - Luke Kennard/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Frank Ntilikina/ Markelle Fultz/Tony Carr
User avatar
Brazilian Knick
Rookie
Posts: 1,014
And1: 664
Joined: Aug 28, 2017
Location: Brazil
   

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1125 » by Brazilian Knick » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 am

Is it too early for Power Rankings? :lol:
MIAMI HEAT BAF 2019-20
G: Blue Arrow | Seth | Arcidiacono
G: The Beard | Bazemore | C. Payne
F: Ariza | Roberson | Robinson III
F: Tobias | Ilyasova | Ellenson
C: Capela | C. Zeller | Kaminsky
bringbackhoffa
General Manager
Posts: 8,893
And1: 2,139
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1126 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:49 am

Brazilian Knick wrote:Is it too early for Power Rankings?

Yea I still haven't secured the services of donovan Mitchell and kyle kuzma

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app
Lowry/Morant
Fred Van Vleet/Langford
Taurean Prince/K.Johnson
Pascal Siakam/JJJ/Rudy Gay/Nicola Melli/Sekou
JV/Mo Bamba/Bol Bol
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1127 » by Context » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:52 am

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:Is it too early for Power Rankings?

Yea I still haven't secured the services of donovan Mitchell and kyle kuzma

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

****! you aint getting Mitchell :lol:

Just extend JJJ already because you have to do it anyway :lol:
“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 23,285
And1: 15,828
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1128 » by 2010 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 am

Spoiler:
Image
Image Image

We The North...

1: Sexton | Collison | Mudiay
2: Redick | Harris | Burks
3: Knox | Hood | Korver
4: Towns | Portis | Randolph
5: Cousins | ✖ | Jones

G League: Dotson | Caboclo | Konate
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 15,514
And1: 10,943
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1129 » by King of Canada » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Frank Mason on a $5 expiring still available for free if somebody needs a backup pg

Edit - would add a second of your choice to anyone with room willing to take Pasecniks that could take him and buy him out?
BAF Pacers :king:
R. Rubio l S. Livingston l J. Evans l J. Hands
D. Mitchell l J. Okogie l K. Nunn
L. Doncic l J. Richardson
Zion l R. Anderson l C. Boucher
KP l T. Chandler l A. Pasecniks l J. Porter

RIP mags :beer:
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 15,514
And1: 10,943
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1130 » by King of Canada » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Context wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:Is it too early for Power Rankings?

Yea I still haven't secured the services of donovan Mitchell and kyle kuzma

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

****! you aint getting Mitchell :lol:

Just extend JJJ already because you have to do it anyway :lol:


Yeah, nobody on the Hornets in any combination including picks that would net Mitchell
BAF Pacers :king:
R. Rubio l S. Livingston l J. Evans l J. Hands
D. Mitchell l J. Okogie l K. Nunn
L. Doncic l J. Richardson
Zion l R. Anderson l C. Boucher
KP l T. Chandler l A. Pasecniks l J. Porter

RIP mags :beer:
bringbackhoffa
General Manager
Posts: 8,893
And1: 2,139
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1131 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Context wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Yea I still haven't secured the services of donovan Mitchell and kyle kuzma

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

****! you aint getting Mitchell

Just extend JJJ already because you have to do it anyway


Yeah, nobody on the Hornets in any combination including picks that would net Mitchell

That's fine I'll wait a few years

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app
Lowry/Morant
Fred Van Vleet/Langford
Taurean Prince/K.Johnson
Pascal Siakam/JJJ/Rudy Gay/Nicola Melli/Sekou
JV/Mo Bamba/Bol Bol
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1132 » by Context » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:57 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Context wrote:****! you aint getting Mitchell

Just extend JJJ already because you have to do it anyway


Yeah, nobody on the Hornets in any combination including picks that would net Mitchell

That's fine I'll wait a few years

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

a lot of you **** are gonna be waiting around for left overs I see...you can't sign all the hoes :lol:
thirsty! -aint you Hoff...yet, you wanna talk about - If you go after my free agents -I get yours etc :lol:
“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 15,514
And1: 10,943
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1133 » by King of Canada » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:20 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Context wrote:****! you aint getting Mitchell

Just extend JJJ already because you have to do it anyway


Yeah, nobody on the Hornets in any combination including picks that would net Mitchell

That's fine I'll wait a few years

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app


That KP contract is a pretty great free agency insurance policy
BAF Pacers :king:
R. Rubio l S. Livingston l J. Evans l J. Hands
D. Mitchell l J. Okogie l K. Nunn
L. Doncic l J. Richardson
Zion l R. Anderson l C. Boucher
KP l T. Chandler l A. Pasecniks l J. Porter

RIP mags :beer:
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1134 » by Context » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 pm

“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
Posts: 9,601
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 10, 2002
Location: Upstate NY

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1135 » by bishnykfan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:03 am

TRANSACTION

The Indiana Pacers have waived Frank Mason.
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
User avatar
Brazilian Knick
Rookie
Posts: 1,014
And1: 664
Joined: Aug 28, 2017
Location: Brazil
   

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1136 » by Brazilian Knick » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Where are the trades, guys?
This thread's been too calm lately.

Maybe a BAF Summer League or some pre-season games would help. :lol:

I'd love to simulate some games in my NBA 2K19 mobile just for fun.
MIAMI HEAT BAF 2019-20
G: Blue Arrow | Seth | Arcidiacono
G: The Beard | Bazemore | C. Payne
F: Ariza | Roberson | Robinson III
F: Tobias | Ilyasova | Ellenson
C: Capela | C. Zeller | Kaminsky
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1137 » by Context » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Read on Twitter
“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 15,514
And1: 10,943
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1138 » by King of Canada » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Brazilian Knick wrote:Where are the trades, guys?
This thread's been too calm lately.

Maybe a BAF Summer League or some pre-season games would help. :lol:

I'd love to simulate some games in my NBA 2K19 mobile just for fun.


I think there were so many trades, and nobody wants to part with their new players in trades yet. Also, if you go down the whole list of teams there are really only a couple of teams that are looking to tank this year, so talent isn't as available for trade.
BAF Pacers :king:
R. Rubio l S. Livingston l J. Evans l J. Hands
D. Mitchell l J. Okogie l K. Nunn
L. Doncic l J. Richardson
Zion l R. Anderson l C. Boucher
KP l T. Chandler l A. Pasecniks l J. Porter

RIP mags :beer:
User avatar
Context
RealGM
Posts: 21,066
And1: 6,294
Joined: Jul 06, 2005
Location: not the circus!
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1139 » by Context » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:59 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:Where are the trades, guys?
This thread's been too calm lately.

Maybe a BAF Summer League or some pre-season games would help. :lol:

I'd love to simulate some games in my NBA 2K19 mobile just for fun.


I think there were so many trades, and nobody wants to part with their new players in trades yet. Also, if you go down the whole list of teams there are really only a couple of teams that are looking to tank this year, so talent isn't as available for trade.

Image
“The kid can play,” Robinson said of Barrett“He goes at everybody strong. If he’s a rookie, and he’s doing that, I think he’ll have a great career ahead of him.”
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 50,627
And1: 37,252
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Let's stop and get a hot dog
 

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread 

Post#1140 » by Capn'O » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Hey! Korkmaz is still in the NBA! Hot damn!
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/Payton/Napier
SG: G. Harris/THT/Korkmaz
SF: Little/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/M. Leonard/Vanderbilt/
C: Nurkic/M. Gasol/Holmes

RIP Mags :beer:

Return to New York Knicks