ImageImageImageImageImage

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (One team open for 2019-20 season)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Brazilian Knick
Bench Warmer
And1: 982

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Announcement page 62- Power rankings due Sunday night) 

Post#1341 » by Brazilian Knick » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:42 pm

MIAMI HEAT BAF 2020-21
G: Blue Arrow | |
G: The Beard | |
F: | |
C: | |
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,378

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Announcement page 62- Power rankings due Sunday night) 

Post#1342 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Context wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Context wrote:Here's a top of the morning for you cap:

I like Shai...I'm intrigued to see what he develops into...

Okc should give him the keys and trade Chris Paul

I think he will eventually get it but -who wants thats contract Melo?

I can see Miami going after him
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Announcement page 62- Power rankings due Sunday night) 

Post#1343 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You dont want the smoke!

Gotta reel you back in, you went from talking about his defense to now back to his offense. Dont care about his offense, but his defense is not good

TB cooking him again

Just for laughs :lol:

P.S. You really had to reach for a Julius Randle and Jonas highlights to go against my young prospect who is my backup? :lol:

I don't need to go there, I'm sticking to my 22 year old prospect vs your 21 year old

Bryant isn't good on defense either though :lol:

And Im not reaching. Cause I thought you said you wanted the smoke. Im locked n loaded. The butcher coming n*gga.. :o :o

You had to go away from your original point to now create a diversion. Point you were making was about Aytons defense, going back to your original post so stick to that. Your boy is soft, why are you bringing Randle and Val into this? I never tryied to portray TB as some defender but hes better at this than Deandre Kanter buwahaha
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1344 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Come at me HEZI

Your bigs don't want none

I'm stacked with young bigs you don't want none melo

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's what my youngins say right before they feast on your soft frontline
DENVER NUGGETS
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1345 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:35 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
Gotta reel you back in, you went from talking about his defense to now back to his offense. Dont care about his offense, but his defense is not good

TB cooking him again

Just for laughs :lol:

P.S. You really had to reach for a Julius Randle and Jonas highlights to go against my young prospect who is my backup? :lol:

I don't need to go there, I'm sticking to my 22 year old prospect vs your 21 year old

Bryant isn't good on defense either though :lol:

And Im not reaching. Cause I thought you said you wanted the smoke. Im locked n loaded. The butcher coming n*gga.. :o :o

You had to go away from your original point to now create a diversion. Point you were making was about Aytons defense, going back to your original post so stick to that. Your boy is soft, why are you bringing Randle and Val into this? I never tryied to portray TB as some defender but hes better at this than Deandre Kanter buwahaha

Ain’t no diversion. You come at me I’m coming back at you from all types of angles. You don’t want this. There’s no rules to this schit :lol:

You wanna talk about soft then let’s talk about Bryant rebounding like Bargnani LOL

And please you know damn well Bryant ain’t a better defender. His fat ass slow as schit. Can’t defend the perimeter and is a poor shot blocker. He doesn’t fit the modern NBA. Schit atleast Ayton can defend the likes of Giannis/Lebron/KAT/Aldridge, etc. Thats pretty special for a rookie and yet he still has a long way to go on defense. What has Thomas Bargnani done? *crickets*

Come get your mans
Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1346 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
Your bigs don't want none

I'm stacked with young bigs you don't want none melo

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yea we not worried about a G league front court :lol:
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1347 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:34 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Bryant isn't good on defense either though :lol:

Ain’t no diversion. You come at me I’m coming back at you from all types of angles. You don’t want this. There’s no rules to this schit :lol:

You wanna talk about soft then let’s talk about Bryant rebounding like Bargnani LOL

And please you know damn well Bryant ain’t a better defender. His fat ass slow as schit. Can’t defend the perimeter and is a poor shot blocker. He doesn’t fit the modern NBA. Schit atleast Ayton can defend the likes of Giannis/Lebron/KAT/Aldridge, etc. Thats pretty special for a rookie and yet he still has a long way to go on defense. What has Thomas Bargnani done? *crickets*

Come get your mans
Read on Twitter

You said all that yet your mans got cooked up on multiple occasions Buwahahahaha

The Bargani comment doesn't even make sense since my guy pulled down over 6 boards a game in less than 21 minutes a game, you really trying to argue that he's a poor rebounder?

He was also the top big in FG% all year and his efficiency was one of the best in the whole league

You swear Ayton impacts the defense end, stop it fam you got one of the worst defensive front courts in BAF, they are Charmin soft
DENVER NUGGETS
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1348 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:39 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

But you guys cant even guard a rec league frontcourt :lol:
DENVER NUGGETS
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1349 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:38 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:

Come get your mans
Read on Twitter

You said all that yet your mans got cooked up on multiple occasions Buwahahahaha

The Bargani comment doesn't even make sense since my guy pulled down over 6 boards a game in less than 21 minutes a game, you really trying to argue that he's a poor rebounder?

He was also the top big in FG% all year and his efficiency was one of the best in the whole league

You swear Ayton impacts the defense end, stop it fam you got one of the worst defensive front courts in BAF, they are Charmin soft

LOL it’s well known that Thomas Bargnani is soft as hell on the boards.

For a 6’11 player with a 7’2 wingspan who spends most of his time near the rim, Bryant is underwhelming as a rebounder, ranking outside of the top 30 in rebounds per 100 possessions and rebound percentage. He had a few stellar rebounding performances, those were exceptions rather than the rule. The problem seems to be more about awareness than ability; some players have a nose for where the ball will bounce, but Bryant seems to lack that instinct.

Bryant does have some legitimate deficiencies, however. His rebounding is suspect, at best. Given the seemingly endless supply of energy that Bryant has each game, plus his 6-11 frame, you’d think rebounding would come a little more naturally. But it doesn’t. An unimpressive 6.3 rebounds per game left a lot to be desired last season. As a whole, the Wizards finished the season as the NBA’s fourth-worst rebounding team.

You got Vucevic starting who got locked up by Gasols corpse in the playoffs, Christian wood aka G league scrub as your front court. And am I supposed to feel intimidated by Giles and Fernando? WEAK :lol:

I posted those tweets about Aytons defense because uninformed people like you swear he never improved on defense. Does that mean he’s a positive on defense right now? No. But he is way better than what he was coming in as a rookie and the flashes he shown on that end are special. Go watch some games.

I can get away with an Ayton and Randle front court because this is a SIM, not real life. If it doesn’t work then I’ll start Bam (who’s better defensively than all of your big men combined) over Randle next to Ayton and make Randle a super sub 6th man. Hell I can even put JV as a starter if I want. My depth crazy.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1350 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:41 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:

Says the guy with Thomas Bargnani and g league players :lol:
RealGM
And1: 39,206

Post#1351 » by 2010 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:30 pm

:lol: I see it’s officially BaF schit talkin’ season. Took long enough!

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1352 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:14 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Ain’t no diversion. You come at me I’m coming back at you from all types of angles. You don’t want this. There’s no rules to this schit :lol:

Come get your mans
Read on Twitter

LOL it’s well known that Thomas Bargnani is soft as hell on the boards.

For a 6’11 player with a 7’2 wingspan who spends most of his time near the rim, Bryant is underwhelming as a rebounder, ranking outside of the top 30 in rebounds per 100 possessions and rebound percentage. He had a few stellar rebounding performances, those were exceptions rather than the rule. The problem seems to be more about awareness than ability; some players have a nose for where the ball will bounce, but Bryant seems to lack that instinct.

Bryant does have some legitimate deficiencies, however. His rebounding is suspect, at best. Given the seemingly endless supply of energy that Bryant has each game, plus his 6-11 frame, you’d think rebounding would come a little more naturally. But it doesn’t. An unimpressive 6.3 rebounds per game left a lot to be desired last season. As a whole, the Wizards finished the season as the NBA’s fourth-worst rebounding team.

You got Vucevic starting who got locked up by Gasols corpse in the playoffs, Christian wood aka G league scrub as your front court. And am I supposed to feel intimidated by Giles and Fernando? WEAK :lol:

I posted those tweets about Aytons defense because uninformed people like you swear he never improved on defense. Does that mean he’s a positive on defense right now? No. But he is way better than what he was coming in as a rookie and the flashes he shown on that end are special. Go watch some games.

I can get away with an Ayton and Randle front court because this is a SIM, not real life. If it doesn’t work then I’ll start Bam (who’s better defensively than all of your big men combined) over Randle next to Ayton and make Randle a super sub 6th man. Hell I can even put JV as a starter if I want. My depth crazy.

Whoever wrote that is clearly an idiot. "Spends most of his time near the rim" is false so I know they are clueless. He spends most of his time on the high pick and roll and I watched plenty of Wizards games last year to know exactly how they use him. They actually want him nowhere around the rim unless he is rolling to the basket, they want the driving lanes wide open and it was interesting watching him adjust from calling for the ball on the low block and not getting it to then realizing how they wanted to use him and sticking to his role. "6.3 rebounds per game left a lot to be desired" lol for a guy that averaged less than 21 MPG? :lol:

You still swear Ayton is good on defense? He improved from what to what? Terrible to just bad? :lol:

Your depth crazy? Crazy awful. Aint nobody here in Denver scared of that weak ass front court, we look forward to your ice cream truck front line

DENVER NUGGETS
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1353 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:20 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Yea we not worried about a G league front court :lol:

Says the guy with Thomas Bargnani and g league players :lol:

Your frontcourt helped get my guys paid this summer :lol:

Thanks to Ayton being a pu**y, TB got a nice little deal this summer

My guys got fed good this summer, between Vuc and TB they got nice contracts.

Your boy Randle had to settle for a trash team option offer from the Knicks, it doesn't get sadder than that since nobody else wanted that David Lee wanna be bum ass

Live look at your defense to the cup

:D :lol:
DENVER NUGGETS
HEZI
RealGM

Post#1354 » by HEZI » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:23 pm

2010 wrote::lol: I see it’s officially BaF schit talkin’ season. Took long enough!

Lets get it poppin
DENVER NUGGETS
RealGM

Post#1355 » by 2010 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:43 pm

All I know is I better be ranked top 5 in the East. I have surprised the H8R's and went to the playoffs two years in a row when cats counted me out.

I took Chicago (Eastern conference finalist) and best record in the East during regular season and pushed them to a game 7 on the road.

I've added 3pt snipers, still have the best post tandem in the whole damn SIM, and my rooks will only be getting better.

But yet, everyone on Miami dyck just cuz of "The Beard". My guy Bobby Portis got a MWP elbow for his temple :lol:

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,978

Post#1356 » by Capn'O » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:19 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Gasol's corpse

That's it. Ayton is getting a concussion.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Brazilian Knick
Bench Warmer

Post#1357 » by Brazilian Knick » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 am

2010 wrote:All I know is I better be ranked top 5 in the East. I have surprised the H8R's and went to the playoffs two years in a row when cats counted me out.

I took Chicago (Eastern conference finalist) and best record in the East during regular season and pushed them to a game 7 on the road.

I've added 3pt snipers, still have the best post tandem in the whole damn SIM, and my rooks will only be getting better.

But yet, everyone on Miami dyck just cuz of "The Beard". My guy Bobby Portis got a MWP elbow for his temple :lol:

Capela just called Miami's front office to show support for his teammates from the recent attacks delivered by Toronto's GM. He sent a clear message to the "best post" in the SIM:

8-)
MIAMI HEAT BAF 2020-21
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#1358 » by King of Canada » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 am

Capn'O wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Gasol's corpse

That's it. Ayton is getting a concussion.

That’d be as close to being an impact player as he’ll get
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Brazilian Knick
Bench Warmer

Post#1359 » by Brazilian Knick » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 am

- Harden, what do you have to say about Portis and his elbow?

:lol:
MIAMI HEAT BAF 2020-21
RealGM

Post#1360 » by 2010 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:45 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Return to New York Knicks