Page 76 of 83

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm
by King of Canada
Image

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:43 pm
by King of Canada
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:People sleeping on JV. He’s gonna have a monster season


How could we be sleeping on JV when we believe you lost the trade with hoffa?

Spoiler:
Image

Image
I got me a young wing that’s putting up stupid numbers like this in FIBA
Read on Twitter


And then I made $58 in cap space
Image

You don’t want no smoke!


I signed Cedi to that contract after he balled out in Euro Basket two years ago. I only let him go to get Mitchell. Good pick up!

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:16 pm
by Smash3
NewEra wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:guess whose back...and just made a trade for a starter...

You never made a trade did you?


Hoffa playin the long game, he about to become a contender in 2028

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 pm
by bringbackhoffa
Smash3 wrote:
NewEra wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:guess whose back...and just made a trade for a starter...

You never made a trade did you?


Hoffa playin the long game, he about to become a contender in 2028

Give or take but I'm working on something big I've included Bamba and Siakam in some proposals

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:44 pm
by King of Canada
bringbackhoffa wrote:
Smash3 wrote:
NewEra wrote:You never made a trade did you?


Hoffa playin the long game, he about to become a contender in 2028

Give or take but I'm working on something big I've included Bamba and Siakam in some proposals

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app


Image

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm
by El Poochio
Brazilian Knick wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Get the 2k sim up and running breh

I think brazilian knick said he’s gonna do it. I’m too busy to do it now anyways

I'll have to update players' ratings and teams' rosters first. I'll probably need a couple of days to update everything, then we'll be able to SIM as many games as we wish. I'll probably start updating players and teams tomorrow or Friday.


You dont need to do all teams just do yours and mine play a game with selecting no sides and hit the share button to broadcast, I wanna see how my team performs

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:24 pm
by Brazilian Knick
El Poochio wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:I think brazilian knick said he’s gonna do it. I’m too busy to do it now anyways

I'll have to update players' ratings and teams' rosters first. I'll probably need a couple of days to update everything, then we'll be able to SIM as many games as we wish. I'll probably start updating players and teams tomorrow or Friday.


You dont need to do all teams just do yours and mine play a game with selecting no sides and hit the share button to broadcast, I wanna see how my team performs

I have the NBA 2k20 mobile not the PS4 version. It's not possible to share play in the mobile version.

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 pm
by El Poochio
Brazilian Knick wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:I'll have to update players' ratings and teams' rosters first. I'll probably need a couple of days to update everything, then we'll be able to SIM as many games as we wish. I'll probably start updating players and teams tomorrow or Friday.


You dont need to do all teams just do yours and mine play a game with selecting no sides and hit the share button to broadcast, I wanna see how my team performs

I have the NBA 2k20 mobile not the PS4 version. It's not possible to share play in the mobile version.


3toheadlamelo come get your mans they play 2k on microwaves

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:03 am
by Brazilian Knick
El Poochio wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
You dont need to do all teams just do yours and mine play a game with selecting no sides and hit the share button to broadcast, I wanna see how my team performs

I have the NBA 2k20 mobile not the PS4 version. It's not possible to share play in the mobile version.


3toheadlamelo come get your mans they play 2k on microwaves

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:42 am
by 3toheadmelo
El Poochio wrote:
Brazilian Knick wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
You dont need to do all teams just do yours and mine play a game with selecting no sides and hit the share button to broadcast, I wanna see how my team performs

I have the NBA 2k20 mobile not the PS4 version. It's not possible to share play in the mobile version.


3toheadlamelo come get your mans they play 2k on microwaves

Lol i used to play 2k on my phone

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:39 am
by 2010
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:People sleeping on JV. He’s gonna have a monster season


How could we be sleeping on JV when we believe you lost the trade with hoffa?

Spoiler:
Image

Image
I got me a young wing that’s putting up stupid numbers like this in FIBA
Read on Twitter


And then I made $58 in cap space
Image

You don’t want no smoke!


We talkin' about FIBA #'s? FIBA #'s!!!

*in my A.I. voice*

Who you gonna trade for next? Frank? :lol:

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm
by 3toheadmelo
2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
How could we be sleeping on JV when we believe you lost the trade with hoffa?

Spoiler:
Image

Image
I got me a young wing that’s putting up stupid numbers like this in FIBA
Read on Twitter


And then I made $58 in cap space
Image

You don’t want no smoke!


We talkin' about FIBA #'s? FIBA #'s!!!

*in my A.I. voice*

Who you gonna trade for next? Frank? :lol:

:lol: dead

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm
by 2010
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Image
I got me a young wing that’s putting up stupid numbers like this in FIBA
Read on Twitter


And then I made $58 in cap space
Image

You don’t want no smoke!


We talkin' about FIBA #'s? FIBA #'s!!!

*in my A.I. voice*

Who you gonna trade for next? Frank? :lol:

:lol: dead


Melo after watching Frank vs. USA highlights

Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Image

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 pm
by mpharris36
Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:09 pm
by j4remi
mpharris36 wrote:Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol


FIBA Frank + Olympic Melo would be a sight to see :lol:

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:27 pm
by 2010
mpharris36 wrote:Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol


Melo's reaction to mpharris' FIBA Frank trade rejection:

Spoiler:
Image

Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 pm
by bringbackhoffa
Looking to deal need a young offensive 2 guard..would be willing to include siakam and or fred van Vleet depending on the player

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 pm
by Capn'O
mpharris36 wrote:Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol


Oh I forgot. You're in as deep as me and Melo now :o

mpharris to the left of me, Melo to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you

Image

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:41 pm
by King of Canada
j4remi wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol


FIBA Frank + Olympic Melo would be a sight to see :lol:


Don’t forget about Summer League Pasecniks too

Re: Re: BaF Season Three: Offseason thread (Rule Change proposal on page 72)

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:46 pm
by 3toheadmelo
2010 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:Ain’t no one touching FIBA frank! Lol


Melo's reaction to mpharris' FIBA Frank trade rejection:

Spoiler:
Image

Image