ImageImageImageImageImage

The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, GONYK, King of Canada, j4remi, Capn'O, mrpoetryNmotion, mpharris36, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, K-DOT, Thugger HBC

User avatar
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 57,612
And1: 25,321
Joined: Jun 27, 2003
Location: Frankie N Baby
   

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1861 » by GONYK » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Would have definitely liked to see Frank finish stronger, but he stayed aggressive offensively.

His mentality switch is what is going to be the big thing with him, so I'm glad he didn't fade.

Let's hope he carries this into camp with an improved shot.
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 54,331
And1: 22,604
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1862 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:18 pm

GONYK wrote:Would have definitely liked to see Frank finish stronger, but he stayed aggressive offensively.

His mentality switch is what is going to be the big thing with him, so I'm glad he didn't fade.

Let's hope he carries this into camp with an improved shot.


“Consolation game? Frank don’t need no stinking consolation game.”

Image
Image
HerSports85
Head Coach
Posts: 7,378
And1: 5,319
Joined: Dec 22, 2011
 

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1863 » by HerSports85 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 23,844
And1: 13,337
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1864 » by El Poochio » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Can totally see Frank having a Siakam like growth in 4-5 seasons and win MIP
Seattle SuperSonics

B: Ice Træ | x
B: Trent Jr | Shumpert | JR Smith
B: PG13 | J. Holiday | Vinsanity
B: Batum | M. Scott | D. Robinson
B: AD | J. Noah | D. Theis

#FreeAD
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 23,844
And1: 13,337
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1865 » by El Poochio » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Which one was more impressive destroying US or ending Patty Mills 30 point streak
Seattle SuperSonics

B: Ice Træ | x
B: Trent Jr | Shumpert | JR Smith
B: PG13 | J. Holiday | Vinsanity
B: Batum | M. Scott | D. Robinson
B: AD | J. Noah | D. Theis

#FreeAD
User avatar
stuporman
RealGM
Posts: 20,891
And1: 6,089
Joined: Nov 27, 2005
Location: SELL THE KNICKS!

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1866 » by stuporman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:39 am

If Frank ultimately becomes a guard/wing super glue guy with game impacting performances on both ends of the court then he has a role on the team and worth the wait so just chill there's nothing to 'do' about him except watch to see how he develops.
Image?
User avatar
Sark
RealGM
Posts: 16,732
And1: 12,059
Joined: Sep 21, 2010
Location: Merry Pills
 

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1867 » by Sark » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 am

El Poochio wrote:Can totally see Frank having a Siakam like growth in 4-5 seasons and win MIP



You misspelled "Giannis" and "MVP".
#KnicksTank4Lyfe
User avatar
DaT WaVeY RiCaN
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,291
And1: 1,115
Joined: Jan 23, 2013
Location: 860 CT
     

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1868 » by DaT WaVeY RiCaN » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:20 am

Cant believe frank the only Knick to have more than 1 100+ threads this summer lll
User avatar
Fat Kat
RealGM
Posts: 25,375
And1: 14,718
Joined: Apr 19, 2004
     

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1869 » by Fat Kat » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:49 am

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
taj2133
General Manager
Posts: 7,504
And1: 2,971
Joined: Jun 14, 2009

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1870 » by taj2133 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 57,612
And1: 25,321
Joined: Jun 27, 2003
Location: Frankie N Baby
   

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1871 » by GONYK » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:31 pm

taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Image
jvsimonetti0514
Starter
Posts: 2,386
And1: 1,497
Joined: Dec 22, 2015
     

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1872 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 pm

taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter



Don't get me wrong I need to see a lot more from Fiz and his offensive system but that's not the reason why Frank has been so bad the past two seasons. I'm glad Franks's making some progress and improving his game but that's just a ridiculous statement.
DimesandKnicks
Analyst
Posts: 3,622
And1: 2,371
Joined: Jun 11, 2009

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1873 » by DimesandKnicks » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:07 pm

taj2133 wrote:
GONYK wrote:
taj2133 wrote:I respect your take about frank and he should be given opportunities its the rest of this board that are having these crazy expectation for frank that's annoying. Like 90 percent of this board think he going have manu ginobli type impact season because frank is having good world cup, that's when i want to pump the brakes and manage expectation. Lot of people on message board overrate frank like he is superstar on this knick team but they don't want to have the realization that he struggle his first 2 season. you can give these fans on this message board links about frank stats his stats but they are in denial and use alternative facts to make there point. Like i said before i like that frank is playing good in fiba but i am taking a wait see approach when he comes back to nba next month.


Taj, honest question:

If you don't like what is being said in the Frank thread, why do you show up here every day?

There are plenty of other posters who feel like you do. They haven't posted in this thread since Frank started playing well.

You make the decision to engage this thread every time you log in. I'm just curious as to why.

This topic about frank is almost every discussion and going to start in every game thread if fiz does something wrong with frank to start season next month. I will give you example let say the knicks start 10 wins and zero losses but frank isn't playing well or isn't playing people or going to blame fiz for not playing frank. Look i hope frank plays well this season and i give him credit if he plays well but if he still same player like he was the first 2 season he got got go.


If if was a 5th we'd all be drunk. The reason people feel the way about Fiz in regards to Frank is because we are clearly rebuilding.
righterwriter wrote:Because someone named Laquanda or Dontrelle evokes an image of someone who might be a pain to work with compared to someone named Chen or Dieter. Don't like it? Blame the Laquanda's and Dontrelle's who have been tough to work with in the past.
User avatar
Chanel Bomber
Starter
Posts: 2,275
And1: 3,134
Joined: Sep 20, 2018
 

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1874 » by Chanel Bomber » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 pm

GONYK wrote:
taj2133 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Image

Image

:lol:
User avatar
TheGreenArrow
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,751
And1: 4,286
Joined: Sep 13, 2017

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1875 » by TheGreenArrow » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Evan fournier **** on us lmaooo...

Read on Twitter
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 33,393
And1: 24,656
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1876 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:01 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Does he feel their hatred as well? Because there seems to be as much of that, if not more. Just sayin.
Dantares
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,926
And1: 2,215
Joined: Oct 08, 2003

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1877 » by Dantares » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:18 pm

It's going to be interesting in training camp. I don't think anyone can actually score on Frank in practice efficiently. Now Frank is stronger and faster and more confident and showing better off the ball ability, would love to see all our young guys go at it.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

Image
User avatar
Garbagelo
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,436
And1: 1,433
Joined: Jul 17, 2015

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1878 » by Garbagelo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Outside players view the Knicks as a trash organization with zero hope and they're not wrong.

Add that to a fanbase that goes out of their way to pay Dolan year after year no matter the product and you got yourself a catastrophic disaster.
taj2133
General Manager
Posts: 7,504
And1: 2,971
Joined: Jun 14, 2009

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1879 » by taj2133 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Garbagelo wrote:Outside players view the Knicks as a trash organization with zero hope and they're not wrong.

Add that to a fanbase that goes out of their way to pay Dolan year after year no matter the product and you got yourself a catastrophic disaster.

Its his friends that are sticking up for him batum, fournier, and gobert it doesn't really matter. I don't think superstars are like they don't play frank he scores 5.7 points, 3.5 assist, 35 percent shooting its pitful , and i am not coming nyc because of this. I think what this tells you that international players don't like playing here because of the pressure in nyc then place like charlotte .
User avatar
K-DOT
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 10,807
And1: 13,472
Joined: Nov 25, 2016
         

Re: The Next Official All things Frank Ntilikina Thread 

Post#1880 » by K-DOT » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:51 pm

taj2133 wrote:
Garbagelo wrote:Outside players view the Knicks as a trash organization with zero hope and they're not wrong.

Add that to a fanbase that goes out of their way to pay Dolan year after year no matter the product and you got yourself a catastrophic disaster.

Its his friends that are sticking up for him batum, fournier, and gobert it doesn't really matter. I don't think superstars are like they don't play frank he scores 5.7 points, 3.5 assist, 35 percent shooting its pitful , and i am not coming nyc because of this. I think what this tells you that international players don't like playing here because of the pressure in nyc then place like charlotte .

So, guys are specifically not coming to New York because of Frank?

Even among the ridiculous sh*t you say on a daily basis, this is really up there

And NBA players quite famously don't judge other players by their box numbers. It's why so many players want Melo back in the league, cause their talent evaluation is based off of how they feel on the court
BAF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Jalen Lecque
Cam Johnson/Malik Monk
Keita Bates-Diop
Darius Bazley/Juan Hernangomez
Goga Bitadze/Dwight Howard

Reserves: Pat McCaw, Isaac Bonga, Melvin Frazier, Gorgui Dieng
IR: Josh Jackson's contract (rip)

Return to New York Knicks