ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently LIVE via Twitter. KD v. Knicks Fans

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,884

Re: Currently LIVE via Twitter. KD v. Knicks Fans 

Post#81 » by blueNorange » Wed Oct 9, 2019 7:47 pm

you know whats sad is that this dude can't wait to go to the nets forum and talk about us, but he'll have to wait by till friday to get 3-4 replies.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#82 » by DarkXaero » Wed Oct 9, 2019 8:15 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
DarkXaero wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You're sensitive enough to come to the Knicks board to defend ya mans.

KD is just like you Nets fans. So insecure. :lol:
Me coming to the Knicks board makes me sensitive? I visit other team's boards when there's something going on with them, that involves my team or players. That doesn't make me sensitive, I'm curious to see the other side's reaction. Don't flatter yourself.

That Celtics fan is posting fake bs, so I called him out on it. But y'all are so sensitive that something so insignificant got you overreacting. But there's nothing wrong with the Celtics fan trolling, because he fits in with the agenda here, so you won't talk **** to him. :lol:

Lol you’re pretty sensitive. You’re coming to the Knicks board to defend your player. Just stop. Go back to your empty Nets board. We don’t care what you have to say here. And the Celtics fan wasn’t trolling. You are.
Of course he's not trolling because he's saying what you wanna hear. But that's cool, its your board, you guys do you.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian

Post#83 » by blueNorange » Wed Oct 9, 2019 8:22 pm

exactly, so go away and go back to your non-active forum where y'all the paper chumps.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,608

Post#84 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Oct 9, 2019 8:31 pm

DarkXaero wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DarkXaero wrote:Me coming to the Knicks board makes me sensitive? I visit other team's boards when there's something going on with them, that involves my team or players. That doesn't make me sensitive, I'm curious to see the other side's reaction. Don't flatter yourself.

That Celtics fan is posting fake bs, so I called him out on it. But y'all are so sensitive that something so insignificant got you overreacting. But there's nothing wrong with the Celtics fan trolling, because he fits in with the agenda here, so you won't talk **** to him. :lol:

Lol you’re pretty sensitive. You’re coming to the Knicks board to defend your player. Just stop. Go back to your empty Nets board. We don’t care what you have to say here. And the Celtics fan wasn’t trolling. You are.
Of course he's not trolling because he's saying what you wanna hear. But that's cool, its your board, you guys do you.

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
nyk2017
Pro Prospect
And1: 765

Post#85 » by nyk2017 » Wed Oct 9, 2019 9:55 pm

For a guy who didn’t think much about the Knicks during free agency and doesn’t think that the Knicks are cool, KD sure talks about us a lot. He sounds more like someone who was rejected for a date and is now talking sh** about them.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,304

Post#86 » by NoStatsGuy » Wed Oct 9, 2019 9:59 pm

nyk2017 wrote:For a guy who didn’t think much about the Knicks during free agency and doesn’t think that the Knicks are cool, KD sure talks about us a lot. He sounds more like someone who was rejected for a date and is now talking sh** about them.

unlucky for us, that is not what happened
im bout dat action boss
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 37,862

Post#87 » by KnicksGod » Wed Oct 9, 2019 10:12 pm

NoStatsGuy wrote:
nyk2017 wrote:For a guy who didn’t think much about the Knicks during free agency and doesn’t think that the Knicks are cool, KD sure talks about us a lot. He sounds more like someone who was rejected for a date and is now talking sh** about them.

Yeah there’s nothing luckier than being able to pay an Achilles tear victim a Max.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#88 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed Oct 9, 2019 10:18 pm

blueNorange wrote:you know whats sad is that this dude can't wait to go to the nets forum and talk about us, but he'll have to wait by till friday to get 3-4 replies.

:lol:

It's also going to be a sad day for KD and Kyrie when they realize that the breakdown of basketball fans in NYC probably goes something like this:

1) Knicks
2) Sixers/Celtics/Lakers/Bulls, etc due to all the people who moved to NY for work

3) Nets
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 37,862

Post#89 » by KnicksGod » Wed Oct 9, 2019 10:24 pm

Not saying this to troll but in the context of this thread perhaps it is de facto — but, 100% honestly, if I could take one guy off their roster with the contract coming with it —

I wouldn’t even need to think about it — it’s LeVert easily.

Next would be Allen.

Third not sure. I guess Kyrie if he got some therapy. But I’d have to look at the roster more closely. Taurean ain’t bad.
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,075

Post#90 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Oct 9, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm still waiting for drunk Marcus Morris to respond to this.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian

Post#91 » by blueNorange » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 am

lets never forget the nets have been taking L's for the longest.

nobody remembers this because the nets are irrelevant.

The Nets are celebrating Hanukkah by holding Jewish Heritage Night at the Barclays Center on Thursday night. They’ve got a whole bunch of Judaism-themed fun planned, including a halftime game between kids and Rabbis.

They’re also gonna be selling shirts that say “Represent Brooklyn” in Hebrew. There’s only one problem. The Hebrew is misspelled.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian

Post#92 » by blueNorange » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:11 am

44 likes* on that pic.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
Blockwatcher
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,174

Post#93 » by Blockwatcher » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:21 am

Lol nets... i just seen some young kid in the supermarket , couldn't have been older than 11 or 12. He gave me a head nod , pointed at my Knick hoodie and popped his Knick T out.
1 John 2 : 15-17
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,614

Post#94 » by stuporman » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:13 am

BKlutch wrote:Image

Strong in this one, the sensitive side is.

fify :lol:
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,614

Post#95 » by stuporman » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 am

Butch718 wrote:Winning is cool. Losing is not. Hence Nets > Knicks.

That being said, how insecure do you have to be to go back and forth with Knick fans over twitter? It's pretty sad how lame he is when it comes to the social media stuff. He just can't help himself.

If winning is cool then neither are cool but in the last decade the Knicks have more wins than the Nets so........ both haven't won much.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,190
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#96 » by BKlutch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 am

DarkXaero wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DarkXaero wrote:Me coming to the Knicks board makes me sensitive? I visit other team's boards when there's something going on with them, that involves my team or players. That doesn't make me sensitive, I'm curious to see the other side's reaction. Don't flatter yourself.

We Knicks fans never think much about the Nets or their few fans. But when you come here, we begin to realize how much we hate the Nets, their fans, and their owner. Your owner is anti-American: anti-free speech, anti-First Amendment, and kowtows to a communist dictator rather than support the legitimate demands of people for democratic freedoms.

So anything James Dolan ever did is not even in that league. Joe Tsai and all Nets fans: STFU and GTFO.

Oh, Gee, I see we're playing D. Powered by the after-Burner

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#97 » by dakomish23 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 am

KnicksGod wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

Yeah there’s nothing luckier than being able to pay an Achilles tear victim a Max.

Oh boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#98 » by dakomish23 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:19 am

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
blueNorange wrote:you know whats sad is that this dude can't wait to go to the nets forum and talk about us, but he'll have to wait by till friday to get 3-4 replies.

It's also going to be a sad day for KD and Kyrie when they realize that the breakdown of basketball fans in NYC probably goes something like this:

1) Knicks
2) Sixers/Celtics/Lakers/Bulls, etc due to all the people who moved to NY for work

3) Nets

You’re probably right about the % of fans who like another team in the NBA more than the Knicks. I still remember the one LAL game I went to was packed with Kobe jerseys.

Ppl are gonna watch some BKN games. I used to watch them when they were awful just to see a good opponent or a young up and coming squad
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#99 » by br7knicks » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:36 am

would KD be doing this if he was healthy? doubt it.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#100 » by NYKAL » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:06 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:

1) Knicks

3) Nets

Its even worse than That. They are also behind Football, Hockey and Baseball in New York. Of all the franchises, they rank last in revenue and attendance.

Return to New York Knicks