ImageImageImageImageImage

New York Yankees Thread

Moderators: GONYK, K-DOT, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion, mpharris36, NoLayupRule, King of Canada

User avatar
F N 11
RealGM
Posts: 53,777
And1: 26,706
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Getting over screens with Gusto.
Contact:
 

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#721 » by F N 11 » Wed Sep 2, 2020 1:50 am

I like the edginess by Chapman.
Ntilikina/Knox/Mitch/RJ ARMY
amit wrote:Frank prime will be like 10 ppg. Hes not that kind of PG and we knew it since he got drafted. Thats why scorers players around frank will be the bast for him
User avatar
GEOLINK
General Manager
Posts: 7,691
And1: 6,169
Joined: Mar 16, 2014
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#722 » by GEOLINK » Wed Sep 2, 2020 1:52 am

Got chirpy there at the end.

Dude was gonna do absolute jack sh*t to Chapman lmao
User avatar
GEOLINK
General Manager
Posts: 7,691
And1: 6,169
Joined: Mar 16, 2014
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#723 » by GEOLINK » Wed Sep 2, 2020 1:55 am

F N 11 wrote:I like the edginess by Chapman.

Little mind games going on lmao

I don't know if the Rays are a team we want to piss off though. They're annoying as is.
Jump Shot
Analyst
Posts: 3,438
And1: 715
Joined: May 23, 2008
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#724 » by Jump Shot » Wed Sep 2, 2020 2:03 am

The Yankees won? A rare occasion.
zappafrank
Junior
Posts: 318
And1: 147
Joined: Apr 11, 2017
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#725 » by zappafrank » Wed Sep 2, 2020 2:56 am

GEOLINK wrote:
F N 11 wrote:I like the edginess by Chapman.

Little mind games going on lmao

I don't know if the Rays are a team we want to piss off though. They're annoying as is.


'F' THE RAYS!
they got a lot of nerve complaining about anything.
they were always a dirty team.
User avatar
knickabocker88
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,855
And1: 1,293
Joined: Jul 01, 2008

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#726 » by knickabocker88 » Wed Sep 2, 2020 3:14 am

I wouldn't mind if this team threw some actual hands at these punks and the Astros
User avatar
GEOLINK
General Manager
Posts: 7,691
And1: 6,169
Joined: Mar 16, 2014
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#727 » by GEOLINK » Wed Sep 2, 2020 3:49 am

zappafrank wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:
F N 11 wrote:I like the edginess by Chapman.

Little mind games going on lmao

I don't know if the Rays are a team we want to piss off though. They're annoying as is.


'F' THE RAYS!
they got a lot of nerve complaining about anything.
they were always a dirty team.

Kevin Cash was beside himself in the post game presser.

Some real bad blood between these two teams.

Read on Twitter
blue and orange
Analyst
Posts: 3,265
And1: 653
Joined: Nov 06, 2012
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#728 » by blue and orange » Wed Sep 2, 2020 3:58 am

GEOLINK wrote:
F N 11 wrote:I like the edginess by Chapman.

Little mind games going on lmao

I don't know if the Rays are a team we want to piss off though. They're annoying as is.


I love it team is pissed and showing some fire and **** the rays.
User avatar
GEOLINK
General Manager
Posts: 7,691
And1: 6,169
Joined: Mar 16, 2014
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#729 » by GEOLINK » Wed Sep 2, 2020 4:23 am

Read on Twitter


Here we go, boys.
Papi_swav
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,704
And1: 2,281
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#730 » by Papi_swav » Wed Sep 2, 2020 4:30 am

GEOLINK wrote:
zappafrank wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:Little mind games going on lmao

I don't know if the Rays are a team we want to piss off though. They're annoying as is.


'F' THE RAYS!
they got a lot of nerve complaining about anything.
they were always a dirty team.

Kevin Cash was beside himself in the post game presser.

Some real bad blood between these two teams.

Read on Twitter

Yea and now he's coming at Boone and the management lol not a good look. I hope we spank these dudes. But it's crazy that they are actually the #1 seed in the AL and we're a wild card team now. We need to get some W's quick before this short season ends.
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 39,446
And1: 31,324
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#731 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Sep 2, 2020 4:35 am

F*ck the Rays. One of those chippy teams that likes to talk sh*t, but the second you come back at them, they cry victim.

They must all be Republicans.
User avatar
GEOLINK
General Manager
Posts: 7,691
And1: 6,169
Joined: Mar 16, 2014
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#732 » by GEOLINK » Wed Sep 2, 2020 4:50 am

Read on Twitter
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 62,117
And1: 28,348
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#733 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Sep 2, 2020 5:02 am

GEOLINK wrote:
Read on Twitter



If I’m the Rays, I’m waiting till my hardest thrower is on the mound and then the fun starts. Throw one behind someone’s head.

:D
Image
Papi_swav
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,704
And1: 2,281
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#734 » by Papi_swav » Wed Sep 2, 2020 6:13 am

GEOLINK wrote:
Read on Twitter

yea screw them. Perfect example of when giving a person a taste of their own medicine they puke. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully this sparks up the Yanks
Papi_swav
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,704
And1: 2,281
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#735 » by Papi_swav » Wed Sep 2, 2020 6:15 am

I really despise putting the best hitters at the very top of the lineup. I guess I don't mind DJ being the 1st batter because he gets on base. But guys like Judge, Voit should be in the middle of the lineup IMO. Those are 3 and 4 hitters, they get the runs batted in. It's annoying seeing solo home runs when they should be getting 3 run home runs while we're down by 4 runs. Just venting.
hsnd
Sophomore
Posts: 114
And1: 52
Joined: Dec 28, 2013

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#736 » by hsnd » Wed Sep 2, 2020 10:38 am

Papi_swav wrote:I really despise putting the best hitters at the very top of the lineup. I guess I don't mind DJ being the 1st batter because he gets on base. But guys like Judge, Voit should be in the middle of the lineup IMO. Those are 3 and 4 hitters, they get the runs batted in. It's annoying seeing solo home runs when they should be getting 3 run home runs while we're down by 4 runs. Just venting.


you realize players at the top of the lineup get the most at-bats, right?
zappafrank
Junior
Posts: 318
And1: 147
Joined: Apr 11, 2017
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
       

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#737 » by zappafrank » Wed Sep 2, 2020 5:02 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:
Read on Twitter

yea screw them. Perfect example of when giving a person a taste of their own medicine they puke. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully this sparks up the Yanks


too bad Yanks don't have a healthy Dellin B. anymore. we know he had no problem throwing a pitch anyplace he wanted! i don't recall anyone charging the mound at him.
Papi_swav
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,704
And1: 2,281
Joined: Jan 03, 2016
     

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#738 » by Papi_swav » Wed Sep 2, 2020 6:40 pm

hsnd wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:I really despise putting the best hitters at the very top of the lineup. I guess I don't mind DJ being the 1st batter because he gets on base. But guys like Judge, Voit should be in the middle of the lineup IMO. Those are 3 and 4 hitters, they get the runs batted in. It's annoying seeing solo home runs when they should be getting 3 run home runs while we're down by 4 runs. Just venting.


you realize players at the top of the lineup get the most at-bats, right?

yea, I'm not mad that Dj gets the most at bats. But putting Judge 2nd instead of 3rd or 4th limits the RBIs. Why do you think JD Martinez numbers jump out at you in the previous 2 seasons ? Machado hits 3rd. We're talking about 3 or 4 hitters, not the bottom of the lineup hitting. They will get their fair share of at bats.
User avatar
F N 11
RealGM
Posts: 53,777
And1: 26,706
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Getting over screens with Gusto.
Contact:
 

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#739 » by F N 11 » Wed Sep 2, 2020 8:31 pm

Really??? Chap got 3 games?? he always does the stare down... I guess they assume the throw was intentional.
Ntilikina/Knox/Mitch/RJ ARMY
amit wrote:Frank prime will be like 10 ppg. Hes not that kind of PG and we knew it since he got drafted. Thats why scorers players around frank will be the bast for him
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 62,117
And1: 28,348
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: New York Yankees Thread 

Post#740 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Sep 2, 2020 8:51 pm

You guys better get get ready to do some of this tonight.

Image
Image

Return to New York Knicks