ImageImageImageImageImage

Moar COVID 19 talk.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,451

Re: Moar COVID 19 talk. 

Post#61 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 1:57 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I want to see a data of which franchises have the craziest customers or most violence per year/store.

Waffle House has to be at the top of the list and White Castle is on the bottom.

That's because 90% of the White Castle customers are there between midnight and 4 am and are high AF.

I mean, that's been my experience. I'd assume it's true for most. :D

That's why I'm running for President of the United States. I will sign a bill into law mandating that every adult smoke weed on a daily basis. We'll have monthly reporting requirements to make and keep records of your specific THC levels to make sure they are where they need to be. This law will help make us a healthier, more relaxed, more peaceful and more musical nation.

I'm Harthorne Wingo and I approve this message. Thank you for your support.
Free Palestine
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,148

Post#62 » by thebuzzardman » Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I want to see a data of which franchises have the craziest customers or most violence per year/store.

Waffle House has to be at the top of the list and White Castle is on the bottom.

That's because 90% of the White Castle customers are there between midnight and 4 am and are high AF.

That's why I'm running for President of the United States. I will sign a bill into law mandating that every adult smoke weed on a daily basis. We'll have monthly reporting requirements to make record your specific THC to make sure they are where they need to be. This law will help make us a healthier and more peaceful and more musical nation.

:D

Can I be the Vice President of Vice?
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#63 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 2:02 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

That's why I'm running for President of the United States. I will sign a bill into law mandating that every adult smoke weed on a daily basis. We'll have monthly reporting requirements to make record your specific THC to make sure they are where they need to be. This law will help make us a healthier and more peaceful and more musical nation.

Sorry, I'm committed to looking for an African American female VP and therefor decided to give HerSports first shot. She's been a very solid poster here while improving the level of female basketball commenting on this forum from her predecessor (who shall go un-named). Let's face it, she's taken it to a new level. So, I'm inviting her to be with me on The Last Word wth Lawrence O'Donnell next week. I hope you'll all be watching.

Spoiler:
But I did give you and And1 :lol:
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#64 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 am

@ Blockwatcher, this is what the clergy had to say about “your” so-called “God-given freedoms.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-churches-reopening_n_5ec81eddc5b6ccbb305f7ecf
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#65 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 5:30 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

You can be our Agriculture Secretary which oversees quality control of our main farming resource. :D It's a primo position. You'll love it. Now that I think about it, I think it would be a great idea to merge that position with Secretary of State. How's that for an offer? (We can conquer the world! :o )

Remember this?

Free Palestine
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,146

Post#66 » by Fat Kat » Sun May 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Texas is practically wide open. Drove past my gym and the parking lot was packed. I’m expecting another spike really soon.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,148

Post#67 » by thebuzzardman » Sun May 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Fat Kat wrote:Texas is practically wide open. Drove past my gym and the parking lot was packed. I’m expecting another spike really soon.

I've got friends there, but one is in the middle of nowhere way outside Houston, so he's safe.
Another is in the boonies near San Marcos but getting towards Austin. I'd assume he'd have to be careful, but ok.
The 3rd is way out in Marfa, West Texas, which is desolate as hell, so I know he's good.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#68 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Fat Kat wrote:Texas is practically wide open. Drove past my gym and the parking lot was packed. I’m expecting another spike really soon.

These people don’t have the self-discipline to do those things which are necessary to protect themselves and others. I mean, the gym? You can’t find other ways to work out, especially now that the weather has warmed.

I wonder what this gym owner’s insurance company had to say about opening this gym during a pandemic?

Do the same rates apply given all the risk the owner was now assuming by opening the place up. There’s a gym in Bellmawr NJ which opened back up in defiance of a lockdown order which a cop (wearing a face mask, of course) approved, on camera, to the cheering crowd in front of the building. A county judge then issued a court order shutting down the gym again. The cop should be fired.

I’m not changing my mask and social distancing protocols at least until I see what happens in the fall.
Free Palestine
Billy Goat
Analyst
And1: 1,616

Post#69 » by Billy Goat » Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Georgia has been open for like a month now and their numbers continue to improve.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#70 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Billy Goat wrote:

Georgia has been open for like a month now and their numbers continue to improve.

That’s what happens when you fudge your numbers, like Florida has.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/us/florida-georgia-covid-19-test-data/index.html

And in Georgia, data tracking Covid-19 cases has come under question after a misleading chart was posted on the Department of Public Health's website with the dates out of order, suggesting cases were declining over time, according to an article by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Free Palestine
Billy Goat
Analyst

Post#71 » by Billy Goat » Sun May 24, 2020 3:56 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:

And in Georgia, data tracking Covid-19 cases has come under question after a misleading chart was posted on the Department of Public Health's website with the dates out of order, suggesting cases were declining over time, according to an article by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Hospitals are literally empty.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#72 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Billy Goat wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:

You sure about that?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-hospitals-overwhelmed-by-coronavirus-patients-2020-03-25/
Free Palestine
Billy Goat
Analyst

Post#73 » by Billy Goat » Sun May 24, 2020 4:00 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

You sure about that?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-hospitals-overwhelmed-by-coronavirus-patients-2020-03-25/

Yes.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#74 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Billy Goat wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:

You sure about that?

Yes.

Perhaps you should the article first?

At Atlanta's Grady Hospital, all 100 beds in the intensive care unit were full. Then COVID-19 hit. Viral patients are now quarantined wherever the hospital finds space.

"The stress is not just capacity," Chief Medical Officer Dr. Robert Jansen told CBS News. "It's not just stress of supplies, but on the individuals taking care of the patients. Because so much is not known."

At all of Atlanta's four major hospitals, every ICU bed is taken.

Back in Georgia, at one rural hospital, 12 COVID-19 patients have died. That's more than in thirty-eight states. The hospital is overwhelmed.
Free Palestine
Billy Goat
Analyst

Post#75 » by Billy Goat » Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

Perhaps you should the article first

At Atlanta's Grady Hospital, all 100 beds in the intensive care unit were full. Then COVID-19 hit. Viral patients are now quarantined wherever the hospital finds space.

"The stress is not just capacity," Chief Medical Officer Dr. Robert Jansen told CBS News. "It's not just stress of supplies, but on the individuals taking care of the patients. Because so much is not known."

Back in Georgia, at one rural hospital, 12 COVID-19 patients have died. That's more than in thirty-eight states. The hospital is overwhelmed.

That article is 2 months old sir. Here is the live data for Florida:

https://bi.ahca.myflorida.com/t/ABICC/views/Public/HospitalBedsHospital?:isGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&:embed=y
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#76 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun May 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Billy Goat wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:
Yes.

Perhaps you should the article first

That article is 2 months old sir. Here is the live data for Florida:

https://bi.ahca.myflorida.com/t/ABICC/views/Public/HospitalBedsHospital?:isGuestRedirectFromVizportal=y&:embed=y

Ok, well, here’s the April 25 update

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional/still-strapped-for-resources-rural-hospitals-wary-state-reopening/nl0BZR3foIoSwStdYJSyUL/
Free Palestine
Blockwatcher
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,174

Post#77 » by Blockwatcher » Sun May 24, 2020 5:42 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:@ Blockwatcher, this is what the clergy had to say about “your” so-called “God-given freedoms.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-churches-reopening_n_5ec81eddc5b6ccbb305f7ecf

While I don’t always agree with him I respect Barber. I especially respect when he felt it was important to be arrested for his moral Monday’s protests. I don’t specifically remember when I stated it’s my God given freedom to go to building that doesn’t want me there. I’m sure you wouldn’t welcome me into your home and I don’t believe it’s my God given right to storm your house. If you could Quote that post I’d appreciate though.
1 John 2 : 15-17
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#78 » by Barcs » Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Billy Goat wrote:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Dumbass, Georgia had the 10th most new cases yesterday out of all 50 states and they are looking to be top 5 today. They are 11th out of 50 states in total cases. C'mon man.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Billy Goat
Analyst

Post#79 » by Billy Goat » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Barcs wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Dumbass, Georgia had the 10th most new cases yesterday out of all 50 states and they are looking to be top 5 today. They are 11th out of 50 states in total cases. C'mon man.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/gov-kemp-give-update-states-response-coronavirus-testing-issues/C5P7NLT7JRCP7MAIPSLLS3PTFQ/

easy on the name calling too
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,146

Post#80 » by Fat Kat » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®

Return to New York Knicks