ImageImageImageImageImage

Kadeem Allen appreciation thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,534

Kadeem Allen appreciation thread 

Post#1 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:05 pm

Read on Twitter

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,932

Re: Kadeem Allen appreciation thread 

Post#2 » by F N 11 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 pm

Can’t cut Wooten. Call him up. My guy Kadeem it’s too bad. Hope you get picked up by a contender. You feel like a real Knick. Thank you!
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,694

Post#3 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:16 am

I sorry Kadeem is leaving. I always trusted him when he was out on the court to get to the hoop, hit a mid-range floater in the paint, or hit a 3. He played tough hard-nosed defense and didn't hurt the team when he was on the court. I think it's a mistake to cut him for a midget.

(No offense to midgets. They are great people and I love them just as much as any other person. I just don't necessarily want them playing for the Knicks. No offense ... or defense. :lol: )
Free Palestine
ellobo
Veteran
And1: 4,477

Post#4 » by ellobo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:44 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:I sorry Kadeem is leaving. I always trusted him when he was out on the court to get to the hoop, hit a mid-range floater in the paint, or hit a 3. He played tough hard-nosed defense and didn't hurt the team when he was on the court. I think it's a mistake to cut him for a midget.

(No offense to midgets. They are great people and I love them just as much as any other person. I just don't necessarily want them playing for the Knicks. No offense ... or defense. :lol: )

I feel you...I still haven't gotten over when we waived Fred Cofield.

They say time heals, but that one was tough.
Just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

Yesterday I was lying; today I'm telling the truth.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#5 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:08 am

ellobo wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:I sorry Kadeem is leaving. I always trusted him when he was out on the court to get to the hoop, hit a mid-range floater in the paint, or hit a 3. He played tough hard-nosed defense and didn't hurt the team when he was on the court. I think it's a mistake to cut him for a midget.

I feel you...I still haven't gotten over when we waived Fred Cofield.

They say time heals, but that one was tough.

:lol:
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#6 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:00 am

Allen, the 27-year-old, played 29 games with the Knicks over two seasons, averaging 8.2 points and 3.3 assists in 18.4 minutes per game. The ex-Arizona Wildcat shot 42.3 percent from three-point range.
Free Palestine
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,445

Post#7 » by robillionaire » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:26 am

Tanks for the memories

Return to New York Knicks