ImageImageImageImageImage

NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, GONYK, mpharris36, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

Who is #7 on the your big board for the Knicks?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Obi Toppin
5
11%
Onyeka Okongwu
14
31%
Cole Anthony
14
31%
Devin Vassell
4
9%
Isaac Okoro
2
4%
Kira Lewis
4
9%
Tyrell Terry
1
2%
Other (Write in comments)
1
2%
 
Total votes: 45

User avatar
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 31,473
And1: 17,218
Joined: Nov 12, 2004
Location: Bar stool

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#21 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:15 am

Zenzibar wrote:Where's my Dude Strick @, Team T2.

Here is where I start looking for my pick Tyrell Terry (thanks Doc!). I LOVE this kid for us.

IMO, is the best. T2 is a sniper from 26ft, quickest release outside of Trae Young. He has a great handle, good passing with either hand and good team defender. The only knock he weighs 160lbs. :roll:

This kid has the tools to be the best point guard imn this draft. But before trashing me, let me say, IDGAF. :D

T2 shoots better than LaMelo, Halliburton and Killian. Has the highest IQ of all of them combined..(don't Google that, you won't find it)

This will be our 2009 revision, when we missed Steph. This year we have redemption.




What you will find is this. But beware, it's for serious draft junkies only. No cute analysis, just game clips of good and bad plays, (draft junkies or scouts only). Even Melo couldn't finish it. (couldn't help it Melo) :D



If more then one person votes for Terry, then we can confirm you have an alternate account :lol:

But i do like Terry... Just can't take him this high personally
Mavs
C: Jonas Val | Looney| Aron Baynes
F: Giannis | Vonleh | Grant Williams
F: Danny Green | Kurucs | RHJ
G: Bradley Beal | D House | T Davis
G: Jrue Holiday | Derrick White | Exum
Stash
Didi
Milos
a-French-Fan
Junior
Posts: 265
And1: 156
Joined: Jun 29, 2017
 

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#22 » by a-French-Fan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Tyrell Terry is already in discussion at pick #7 ... And then you wonder why Knicks so often fail with draft? :p
Zenzibar
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,734
And1: 1,292
Joined: Jan 10, 2019
         

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#23 » by Zenzibar » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:Where's my Dude Strick @, Team T2.

Here is where I start looking for my pick Tyrell Terry (thanks Doc!). I LOVE this kid for us.

IMO, is the best. T2 is a sniper from 26ft, quickest release outside of Trae Young. He has a great handle, good passing with either hand and good team defender. The only knock he weighs 160lbs. :roll:

This kid has the tools to be the best point guard imn this draft. But before trashing me, let me say, IDGAF. :D

T2 shoots better than LaMelo, Halliburton and Killian. Has the highest IQ of all of them combined..(don't Google that, you won't find it)

This will be our 2009 revision, when we missed Steph. This year we have redemption.




What you will find is this. But beware, it's for serious draft junkies only. No cute analysis, just game clips of good and bad plays, (draft junkies or scouts only). Even Melo couldn't finish it. (couldn't help it Melo) :D



If more then one person votes for Terry, then we can confirm you have an alternate account :lol:

But i do like Terry... Just can't take him this high personally


He's the most complete guard in the draft. Bookmark it.
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 67,371
And1: 40,273
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#24 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 pm

a-French-Fan wrote:Tyrell Terry is already in discussion at pick #7 ... And then you wonder why Knicks so often fail with draft? :p


he's not really in discussion I 1 person voted for him and the rule is if people don't provide me a consensus "other" name I will go with whoever voted for one of the other picks.

For example currently we have no "other" picks so I will randomly select someone generally expected to go in this area.
BAF Spurs:

C - Mo Bamba/Justin Patton/J Green
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Johnathan Williams/Kostas Antetokounmpo
SF - Mikal Bridges/Thanasis Antetokounmpo
SG - Luke Kennard/Tyler Johnson/Theo Pinson
PG - Frank Ntilikina/Lonnie Walker/Brad Wannamaker
User avatar
robillionaire
RealGM
Posts: 12,622
And1: 13,174
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Location: Manhattan
         

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#25 » by robillionaire » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 pm

debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top
User avatar
robillionaire
RealGM
Posts: 12,622
And1: 13,174
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Location: Manhattan
         

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#26 » by robillionaire » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:07 pm

maybe we should have used ranked choice voting, everybody lists their top 10 picks in order and then you get 10 points for 1st, 9 for 2nd 8 for 3rd, and so on and then tally it all up to get the top 10 :lol:
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#27 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:21 pm

robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.
Image
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 37,069
And1: 33,762
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#28 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Switched my vote from Obi to Onyeka. Can’t let Coleslaw win. Hi sham
Cavs Nation
?/?/?
?/?/?
?/?/?
?/?/?
?/?/?

It's like when n*ggas make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 67,371
And1: 40,273
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#29 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:25 pm

god shammgod wrote:
robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


do you think I should allow no revote? Not that I disagree totally with the premise of re-voting but it may skew the premise or the game. We are trying to get an accurate view of what the majority wants. Not what the majority doesn't want.

Meaning when we look back at this and say all the people who voted for Okoro move off him last second (to make sure someone else wins) then it really doesn't look like Okoro was voted for when in theory 4 people did actually want him at this spot.
BAF Spurs:

C - Mo Bamba/Justin Patton/J Green
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Johnathan Williams/Kostas Antetokounmpo
SF - Mikal Bridges/Thanasis Antetokounmpo
SG - Luke Kennard/Tyler Johnson/Theo Pinson
PG - Frank Ntilikina/Lonnie Walker/Brad Wannamaker
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#30 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:30 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


do you think I should allow no revote? Not that I disagree totally with the premise of re-voting but it may skew the premise or the game. We are trying to get an accurate view of what the majority wants. Not what the majority doesn't want.

Meaning when we look back at this and say all the people who voted for Okoro move off him last second (to make sure someone else wins) then it really doesn't look like Okoro was voted for when in theory 4 people did actually want him at this spot.


i'm fully against every single thing you just said. let the switching commence!!!! :lol:
Image
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 67,371
And1: 40,273
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#31 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


do you think I should allow no revote? Not that I disagree totally with the premise of re-voting but it may skew the premise or the game. We are trying to get an accurate view of what the majority wants. Not what the majority doesn't want.

Meaning when we look back at this and say all the people who voted for Okoro move off him last second (to make sure someone else wins) then it really doesn't look like Okoro was voted for when in theory 4 people did actually want him at this spot.


i'm fully against every single thing you just said. let the switching commence!!!! :lol:


the fact you believe this I will institute a no switching policy because you want the world to burn and that isn't the point of this big board to switch just so someone CANT win :lol:
BAF Spurs:

C - Mo Bamba/Justin Patton/J Green
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Johnathan Williams/Kostas Antetokounmpo
SF - Mikal Bridges/Thanasis Antetokounmpo
SG - Luke Kennard/Tyler Johnson/Theo Pinson
PG - Frank Ntilikina/Lonnie Walker/Brad Wannamaker
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#32 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Switched my vote from Obi to Onyeka. Can’t let Coleslaw win. Hi sham


mpharris you may have a point :lol:
Image
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#33 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
do you think I should allow no revote? Not that I disagree totally with the premise of re-voting but it may skew the premise or the game. We are trying to get an accurate view of what the majority wants. Not what the majority doesn't want.

Meaning when we look back at this and say all the people who voted for Okoro move off him last second (to make sure someone else wins) then it really doesn't look like Okoro was voted for when in theory 4 people did actually want him at this spot.


i'm fully against every single thing you just said. let the switching commence!!!! :lol:


the fact you believe this I will institute a no switching policy because you want the world to burn and that isn't the point of this big board to switch just so someone CANT win :lol:


switch melo's vote back then
Image
jvsimonetti0514
Analyst
Posts: 3,178
And1: 2,295
Joined: Dec 22, 2015
     

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#34 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


Image
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 67,371
And1: 40,273
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#35 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:34 pm

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
i'm fully against every single thing you just said. let the switching commence!!!! :lol:


the fact you believe this I will institute a no switching policy because you want the world to burn and that isn't the point of this big board to switch just so someone CANT win :lol:


switch melo's vote back then


i would prefer he switch his vote back. He doesn't even like OO that much he just wants you to burn.

That is really not the point of this :lol:
BAF Spurs:

C - Mo Bamba/Justin Patton/J Green
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Johnathan Williams/Kostas Antetokounmpo
SF - Mikal Bridges/Thanasis Antetokounmpo
SG - Luke Kennard/Tyler Johnson/Theo Pinson
PG - Frank Ntilikina/Lonnie Walker/Brad Wannamaker
User avatar
robillionaire
RealGM
Posts: 12,622
And1: 13,174
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Location: Manhattan
         

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#36 » by robillionaire » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:34 pm

god shammgod wrote:
robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


I was just kidding, I'm sticking with okoro and letting things play out fair :lol:
User avatar
robillionaire
RealGM
Posts: 12,622
And1: 13,174
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Location: Manhattan
         

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#37 » by robillionaire » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:35 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


do you think I should allow no revote? Not that I disagree totally with the premise of re-voting but it may skew the premise or the game. We are trying to get an accurate view of what the majority wants. Not what the majority doesn't want.

Meaning when we look back at this and say all the people who voted for Okoro move off him last second (to make sure someone else wins) then it really doesn't look like Okoro was voted for when in theory 4 people did actually want him at this spot.


Is that a poll option? Then yes :lol:
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#38 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:36 pm

robillionaire wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
robillionaire wrote:debating on switching my vote to put cole over the top


i was gonna switch to okoro if it looked like he could win. it's only fair.


I was just kidding, I'm sticking with okoro and letting things play out fair :lol:


god damn it. what good is a game if you can't cheat ? c'mon.
Image
User avatar
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 31,473
And1: 17,218
Joined: Nov 12, 2004
Location: Bar stool

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#39 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm

spite picks in a draft poll...only on the Knicks board :lol:
Mavs
C: Jonas Val | Looney| Aron Baynes
F: Giannis | Vonleh | Grant Williams
F: Danny Green | Kurucs | RHJ
G: Bradley Beal | D House | T Davis
G: Jrue Holiday | Derrick White | Exum
Stash
Didi
Milos
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 100,843
And1: 62,095
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: Never Too Early to Tank

Re: NY Knicks 2020 Draft Big Board #7 Pick - 24 Hours to VOTE! 

Post#40 » by god shammgod » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
the fact you believe this I will institute a no switching policy because you want the world to burn and that isn't the point of this big board to switch just so someone CANT win :lol:


switch melo's vote back then


i would prefer he switch his vote back. He doesn't even like OO that much he just wants you to burn.

That is really not the point of this :lol:


he has no scruples. you must force him to change it.

also can you pm me the names of the people who voted for kira. i just want to talk to them about something unrelated to what we're discussing here. thanks in advance.
Image

Return to New York Knicks