ImageImageImageImageImage

Stephen Jackson Spewing some Anti-Semetic Ish right now

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jkam31
Head Coach
And1: 5,670

Re: Stephen Jackson Spewing some Anti-Semetic Ish right now 

Post#41 » by Jkam31 » Thu Jul 9, 2020 7:19 am

Where’s lebron and Michael Jenkins on this
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,831

Post#42 » by spree2kawhi » Thu Jul 9, 2020 7:23 am

Well obviously, a guy like Stephen Jackson is not the type you'd want to follow blindly. Don't get your hopes in him too high.

Martin Luther King was an intelligent and principled man. That's what qualifies a leader.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,710

Post#43 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 9, 2020 7:29 am

spree2kawhi wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:DeSean Jackson of the Eagles. Trump's sociopathy is exploiting fissures in our society.

This. We've had this conversation among friends: When someone is legitimately sociopathic and/or very incompetent, it'll show everywhere in life, not just on occasions and matters where you're typically around to notice. Everyone will notice, not just friends. No, that's a large-scale or holistic (can't find the right term here) phenomenon that you cannot hide, it comes with unfathomable ignorance and negligence.

Hence, America is now literally in the worst shape it's ever been: by all metrics worst in the world in containing and surviving a pandemic - I mean get that straight: fckin worst, worst American economy since early 20th century, horrible unemployment rates, social injustices of a second world country, literally incredible social upheaval and rioting, inexplicably evident and shameful racism, the worst leader in the world and sth that Americans haven't yet become aware of, but soon will: global isolation and contempt to go with a completely ruined reputation.

This is Trump's America: a country in flames. Sociopathy reveals itself in every facet of life and he's so sick, he's merely needed three years to stoke this wildfire on America's dried out society.

Go to a party or hang out with your buddies and all it takes is one narcissist to fck up the evening for everyone.
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,487

Post#44 » by RHODEY » Thu Jul 9, 2020 7:49 am

mpharris36 wrote:
CDAZ wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
I agree with nearly everything you said. Especially the part about getting educated.

But you honestly believe people don't know who Hitler is? Are they that uneducated?

I could maybe understand someone not knowing if Hitler said that quote. But both of them seem to not care that Hitler said it and that is completly blasphemous and anti-semitic.

I once had a conversation with a jewish fellow that didn't know who Marcus Garvey was. Was he too uneducated?

I mean not to stray away from the topic too much but I would equate that with not knowing who MLK or Nelson Mendela is. Those are fixtures in american education system.

Garvey while being an activist during his time also had very polorizing views that even other activists like W.E.B had issues with as they wanted equality through integration...not seperation.

"Integration"(without changing the power dynamic) didn't work. Unfortunately Garvey was sabotaged by the the us government for promoting pan africanism and planning a mass exodus of blacks who didn't want to be subjected to 2nd class citizenship, dependency, and degradation.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,560

Post#45 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jul 9, 2020 10:09 am

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,388

Post#46 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jul 9, 2020 12:27 pm

spree2kawhi wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:DeSean Jackson of the Eagles. Trump's sociopathy is exploiting fissures in our society.

This. We've had this conversation among friends: When someone is legitimately sociopathic and/or very incompetent, it'll show everywhere in life, not just on occasions and matters where you're typically around to notice. Everyone will notice, not just friends. No, that's a large-scale or holistic (can't find the right term here) phenomenon that you cannot hide, it comes with unfathomable ignorance and negligence.

Hence, America is now literally in the worst shape it's ever been: by all metrics worst in the world in containing and surviving a pandemic - I mean get that straight: fckin worst, worst American economy since early 20th century, horrible unemployment rates, social injustices of a second world country, literally incredible social upheaval and rioting, inexplicably evident and shameful racism, the worst leader in the world and sth that Americans haven't yet become aware of, but soon will: global isolation and contempt to go with a completely ruined reputation.

This is Trump's America: a country in flames. Sociopathy reveals itself in every facet of life and he's so sick, he's merely needed three years to stoke this wildfire on America's dried out society.

I'll give Trump all the kudos in the world here, but he also stepped into a situation that was ripe for him.

I've said this since before he was elected, many many MANY times to friends and neighbors: "As concerned as I am over the fact that Trump might be president, I'm far more concerned over that state of affairs in the country that convinced half of America that this would be a good idea"
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,073

Post#47 » by Jeffrey » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:00 pm

I've always found it fascinating how people forget who Stephen Jackson is when he was in the NBA. Wasn't he a bit off the rails and still doing the same?
camillepd
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Post#48 » by camillepd » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:08 pm

The Hebrew Israelites say they are the real children of Israel and the White Jewish people are not. They say they are the real Shemitic people, so stop the anti-Semitic nonsense!!!
camillepd
Assistant Coach

Post#49 » by camillepd » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:14 pm

I guess this guy is anti-Semitic too:

gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,317

Post#50 » by gavran » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:19 pm

camillepd wrote:I guess this guy is anti-Semitic too:

Yes, he is. Historically illiterate too.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,687

Post#51 » by mpharris36 » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:30 pm

welp so much for that...

Read on Twitter
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,425

Post#52 » by Context » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:59 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
Buttah304 wrote:
Listen, we live in the digital age. Everyone is all over social media, going live these days and just careless with their words. In your example yes it’s certainly possible some people would have issues with that. Guess that also depends on how you would frame your statement. I mean I love Roman Polanski’s movies. Am I going to write that all over social media probably not. Can I say that Rosemary’s Baby was brilliant and not get backlash, it’s possible I won’t. At the end of the day quoting Hitler is legitimately despicable and something entirely different all together.

I understand that this is a sensitive topic but I have an honest question, does quoting a racist necessarily mean you endorse their racism? MLK himself quoted Ghandi - someone who was anti black racist and considered blacks to be inferior. Did MLK have the right to quote Ghandi if the quote itself didn't not pertain to ideas of black inferiority?

Point well taken. I did not know that about Ghandi. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuq. :noway:

neither did i until about two years ago...precisely why you have to be open and unbiased to hearing and reading almost anything...the truth is stranger than fiction and it may be found in something that makes you very uncomfortable...
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
camillepd
Assistant Coach

Post#53 » by camillepd » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:06 pm

gavran wrote:

Nope, he’s telling the truth!!!
gavran
RealGM

Post#54 » by gavran » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:07 pm

camillepd wrote:
gavran wrote:

Nope, he’s telling the truth!!!

Sure, just like Stephen Jackson and fake-Hitler.
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,322

Post#55 » by Clyde Frazier » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:42 pm

Read on Twitter

Not happy with the lack of player response to any of this, but good on anyone at ESPN who speaks up.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,975

Post#56 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:43 pm

**** is unacceptable. i'm disgusted. at best it's ass ignorance at the most unacceptable levels.

at worst, **** really think quoting hitler is cool. jesus.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#57 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:52 pm

mpharris36 wrote:welp so much for that...

Read on Twitter

i guess this is the course of action he decided on for today
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#58 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Jul 9, 2020 2:52 pm

be careful who you follow, people. not every famous person is appropriate.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
camillepd
Assistant Coach

Post#59 » by camillepd » Thu Jul 9, 2020 3:20 pm

I guess this Israeli man is historically inaccurate also:

gavran
RealGM

Post#60 » by gavran » Thu Jul 9, 2020 3:28 pm

Oh look, a rando from the internet. MUST. TAKE. HIS. OPINION. SERIOUSLY.

Return to New York Knicks