ImageImageImageImageImage

Ian Begly- “ I think you’re gonna see a heavy veteran presence on the Knicks next year

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

knickstape4ever
Head Coach
And1: 7,026

Re: Ian Begly- “ I think you’re gonna see a heavy veteran presence on the Knicks next year 

Post#121 » by knickstape4ever » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
god shammgod wrote:there's just no way to get rid of randle. that's why he's going nowhere. nobody really wants him.

I think Randle can bring a massive return in a trade with the Kickball League

he'd fetch an even better return in this league

thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,794

Re: Ian Begly- “ I think you’re gonna see a heavy veteran presence on the Knicks next year 

Post#122 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Randle not going anywhere
Read on Twitter

Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,533

Post#123 » by Hes_On_Fire » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:20 am

Imagine clamoring to watch Randle and Melo on the same team at the same time.
Thank you, Rick Brunson.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,167

Post#124 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 am

Hes_On_Fire wrote:Imagine clamoring to watch Randle and Melo on the same team at the same time.

There is only so much a single John Lennon song can handle
FutureKnicksGM
Head Coach
And1: 1,505

Post#125 » by FutureKnicksGM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 am

Another elite prospect in Kuminga added to an already top heavy class next year. Literally all they have to do is sign no one, let the youngin’s play, and hope to end up with one of the worst records in the league. Hope Leon is not dumb enough to fu*k this up.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,163

Post#126 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Hes_On_Fire wrote:Imagine clamoring to watch Randle and Melo on the same team at the same time.

There is only so much a single John Lennon song can handle

I would run out of Tv's to break. I would have migraines every game night. My girlfriend would say I am acting different since basketball started.

Randle was so hard to watch. Everybody know how I felt about Melo still thinking he was in his prime when KP should of been the #1 option. Both guys were unbearable because the team always looked better when they sat down. They did not accept team basketball play.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.

Return to New York Knicks