ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Daniel Jones or Sam Darnold? Who will have the better year?

Moderators: K-DOT, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion, mpharris36, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, GONYK

Who will have the better year and career? Daniel Jones or Sam Darnold?

Daniel Jones
63%
Sam Darnold
37%

Total votes: 41

nyczlegacy
Analyst
And1: 529

Re: OT- Daniel Jones or Sam Darnold? Who will have the better year? 

Post#121 » by nyczlegacy » Mon Apr 5, 2021 10:20 pm

knowing jets luck darnold ends up being a hof QB with 3 rings with the panthers
god shammgod wrote:didn't watch a minute. it feels good. might not watch more than a game or two for the rest of the season. there's nothing to see. our best player is a midget g-leaguer.
Ray Williams
Assistant Coach
And1: 954

Post#122 » by Ray Williams » Mon Apr 5, 2021 10:29 pm

People were killing the Giants for drafting Saquon instead of this guy.
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
And1: 33,596

Post#123 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 5, 2021 11:34 pm

vallen wrote:Nobody wants to touch Watson right now. And from the Jane Doe's stories hes one twisted fkr I wouldn't want on my team.

C'mon down Zach Wilson.

Oh really? I haven't read them. Can you give us a little flavor?
vallen
RealGM
And1: 2,692

Post#124 » by vallen » Tue Apr 6, 2021 1:02 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
vallen wrote:Nobody wants to touch Watson right now. And from the Jane Doe's stories hes one twisted fkr I wouldn't want on my team.

C'mon down Zach Wilson.

Carton and Roberts were going over them on air last week. Mostly forcing licensed massage therapists to give him a hand or a mouth. Just scummy **** he could have done without getting in trouble. But the main consistency in the stories was that he enjoys forcing women rather than paying or playing.
There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional.
HarthorneWingo

Post#125 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 5:03 am

vallen wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

C'mon down Zach Wilson.

Carton and Roberts were going over them on air last week. Mostly forcing licensed massage therapists to give him a hand or a mouth. Just scummy **** he could have done without getting in trouble. But the main consistency in the stories was that he enjoys forcing women rather than paying or playing.

"Forced"? I mean, I know that there's a control issue (as opposed to a sexual need issue) with men that rape but this sounds like it could be some hoes looking for a pay day. If he just wanted sex, then why not just throw some money at them and go that route?

Do they have video of his abuse of the women?
SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 13,060

Post#126 » by SelbyCobra » Tue Apr 6, 2021 6:10 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
vallen wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

"Forced"? I mean, I know that there's a control issue (as opposed to a sexual need issue) with men that rape but this sounds like it could be some hoes looking for a pay day. If he just wanted sex, then why not just throw some money at them and go that route?

If it's "some hoes looking for a payday" it's coordinated at a level I'm not familiar with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/md9av6/deshaun_watson_allegations_a_detailed/
HarthorneWingo

Post#127 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Apr 6, 2021 6:34 am

SelbyCobra wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
vallen wrote:

If it's "some hoes looking for a payday" it's coordinated at a level I'm not familiar with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/md9av6/deshaun_watson_allegations_a_detailed/

I represented the Philadelphia Superintendent of Prison in a very well publicized sex harassment scandal which ultimately got settle for a whole bunch of money but, I'm telling you, a lot of female correctional officer jumped on that bandwagon, trust me.

Okay, I read a couple of allegations. He's just a lonely, horny mofo with money. All he wants is for someone to touch his penis. What's wrong with that? :lol:
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 40,045

Post#128 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Apr 6, 2021 3:52 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

C'mon down Zach Wilson.

Gluteal cleavage
HarthorneWingo

Post#129 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 7, 2021 5:11 am

So this looks like a good deal for the Jets under the circumstances. The new coaching staff gets to start fresh with a new QB, a lot of cap space, and a bunch of draft picks.

Return to New York Knicks