ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc

Moderators: mpharris36, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, GONYK, K-DOT, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1281 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:15 am

mpharris36 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Wow. So the Nets get Harden AND we get Dimsh*tty crapping on the Knicks via tweet for several more years. Great.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1282 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:17 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Yes we didn’t get levert
Read on Twitter


Apparently Brock Aller wasn't behind ALL the good moves by Cleveland.

Knicks got all the d*cks again, as usual. Forever.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1283 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:17 am

LibertyKnicks00 wrote:Nets are going to be depleted. They’re really selling their soul


They'll really hate it after they win a championship and players clamor to go there for less money.
Image
WargamesX
Starter
Posts: 2,063
And1: 1,127
Joined: Apr 10, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1284 » by WargamesX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:18 am

So the same night that The Nets make a big three with Harden, Kyrie, and Durant. Is the same day KP returns from injury......

Also the Rockets get Oladipo for Caris Levert and a second **** rounder.

Leon Rose better get his **** together

First step get a **** PG and stop getting PF :
:banghead:
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1285 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:18 am

Jay10 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Where's the photo of Leon and WWW holding each other's c*cks?
Image
User avatar
xNewYorkMadex
General Manager
Posts: 8,537
And1: 5,519
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Location: New York
   

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1286 » by xNewYorkMadex » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:19 am

ibraheim718 wrote:This doesn't feel like it's going to work for Brooklyn. I guess if Durant takes a step back and just pick and chooses his spots for his shots.. it can. I liked them more before this trade. The one thing this will allow them to do is rest Durant throughout the course of the season. All 3 can be fresh for the playoffs. And Irving comes back.. he's not going to sit out. He didn't just get back into shape to not play basketball.

KD really has never had a problem of playing within the offense and taking a step back. So I think he’ll be the one willing to sacrifice if needed.

With Westbrook he should’ve taken more shots if anything. With the Warriors there were several games, especially in his last yr. that he didn’t even cared to shoot more than 10 times in a game. Even this yr so far there’s been a few games he’s shot only 15-16 times. KD is so efficient he knows he can get his on minimal attempts.

Harden I actually do believe he will adjust his playing style. I believe he’s motivated to win and it won’t surprise me to see him be more active off the ball. He’ll also likely play w/ the bench unit a lot which will allow him to do his iso ball.

Defense and health will determine if they will succeed. They’ll get a couple of bench pieces off the buyout market this yr, and retool their bench with some vets trynna ring chase next yr in free agency.
Andrea Bargnani nYk 2013-2015
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1287 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:19 am

WargamesX wrote:So the same night that The Nets make a big three with Harden, Kyrie, and Durant. Is the same day KP returns from injury......

Also the Rockets get Oladipo for Caris Levert and a second **** rounder.

Leon Rose better get his **** together


He and WWW are a pair of amateur posers. That's all.

They aren't getting sh*t done except cleaning out some of Dolan's cash.

I mean, nice work if you can find it. Doesn't help us as Knick fans though.
Image
WargamesX
Starter
Posts: 2,063
And1: 1,127
Joined: Apr 10, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1288 » by WargamesX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:22 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
WargamesX wrote:So the same night that The Nets make a big three with Harden, Kyrie, and Durant. Is the same day KP returns from injury......

Also the Rockets get Oladipo for Caris Levert and a second **** rounder.

Leon Rose better get his **** together


He and WWW are a pair of amateur posers. That's all.

They aren't getting sh*t done except cleaning out some of Dolan's cash.

I mean, nice work if you can find it. Doesn't help us as Knick fans though.


It’s a revolving chair of Dolan hiring the wrong person for dumb reasons
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1289 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:23 am

snadler wrote:By trading Levert and Allen, acquiring an overweight harden plus 4 1st rounders, and the Kyrie stuff, not even sure the nets got better, and there future is destroyed..win for the Knicks


Just wait until Dolan loses his sh*t.

He's stewing at an incredible boil right now.
Pot starts to go over after the loss tonight.

Full fire in the kitchen when Nets win it all or make finals.

That's when he demands Leon Rose "Do something" and Knicks max out Randle and trade everything for Beal, or something equally stupid.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1290 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:25 am

mpharris36 wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:Kyrie
Harden
Harris
Kd
Jordan

Best team in nba history folks!!!!!!

But we have Randle and our fighting for that 10th seed... smdh!!!!!!!


Team is giving up 150 on a nightly basis...maybe they score 155 though


Knicks struggle to score 90, but at least they always give up 110
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1291 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:26 am

BrOnXKing1 wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
Read on Twitter


Mitch got Handles like that......?


Why doesnt Mitch do any of this game? He literally just passes the ball every time he gets it and waits for lobs


Because he'd turn it over every time against NBA defenders who aren't HS guys at the YMCA?
Image
WargamesX
Starter
Posts: 2,063
And1: 1,127
Joined: Apr 10, 2017
   

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1292 » by WargamesX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:26 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
snadler wrote:By trading Levert and Allen, acquiring an overweight harden plus 4 1st rounders, and the Kyrie stuff, not even sure the nets got better, and there future is destroyed..win for the Knicks


Just wait until Dolan loses his sh*t.

He's stewing at an incredible boil right now.
Pot starts to go over after the loss tonight.

Full fire in the kitchen when Nets win it all or make finals.

That's when he demands Leon Rose "Do something" and Knicks max out Randle and trade everything for Beal, or something equally stupid.


The smart move would be to say **** it and go full rebuild. Then again they can’t draft well either
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1293 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:26 am

YouthMovement wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:Kyrie
Harden
Harris
Kd
Jordan

Best team in nba history folks!!!!!!

But we have Randle and our fighting for that 10th seed... smdh!!!!!!!


Team is giving up 150 on a nightly basis...maybe they score 155 though


deandre jordan is terrible


I'd play Durant at C and just say f*ck it. :D
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1294 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:27 am

Damn. I bet Taj feels like an idiot right now. He could be getting backup C minutes in his home borough but instead took Thibs crumbs on the Knicks.

Sad.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1295 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 am

stuporman wrote:Will the Nets even have enough players for the game against the Knicks?


Barely enough to play yet simultaneously plenty enough to win hands down.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1296 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:31 am

SelbyCobra wrote:
Read on Twitter


All three white Brooklynite types, which I guess is probably all Mr Tweeter interacts with, so we should try to be understanding.

Also, Nets didn't grab a rich white kid with dreadlocks and trust fund money, so the iconic Trustafarian is missing.
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 43,377
And1: 36,448
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1297 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:36 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
ADeP7 wrote:Anyone else worried about Dolan and his timetable really accelerating now.
Nets steal headlines with a superstar demanding to play there.
Meanwhile we have 0 franchise potential players


There's nothing he can do, there's nobody left we can even trade for


Man it’s going to suck to have to sit here and watch elfrid Payton and Julius Randle mix it up while those three rack up titles.

Absolutely suck!!!!!!!!


About the only good thing about this trade for me is you suffering as a result. :D
Image
NYF13
Senior
Posts: 527
And1: 191
Joined: May 06, 2016
       

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1298 » by NYF13 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:38 am

Giving up Jarrett Allen is going to cost them. This is where Taj Gibson sighing was great to get at the Nets.
B8RcDeMktfxC
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,017
And1: 2,126
Joined: Nov 23, 2018
Location: C'MON, COME GET THE FUKKIN BALL

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1299 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:41 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
Read on Twitter


Of course. It's the scenario I least wanted so it's happening. F*ck the Knicks and f*ck my life of following them

It's going to be great, just like Chuck said.
User avatar
stuporman
RealGM
Posts: 22,183
And1: 7,586
Joined: Nov 27, 2005
Location: optimistic skeptical realist

Re: Around the NBA - Randle >>>> Harden etc 

Post#1300 » by stuporman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:41 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
SelbyCobra wrote:
Read on Twitter


All three white Brooklynite types, which I guess is probably all Mr Tweeter interacts with, so we should try to be understanding.

Also, Nets didn't grab a rich white kid with dreadlocks and trust fund money, so the iconic Trustafarian is missing.


Harris' hair is starting to look a little nappy now that you mention it.... :lol:
Image?

Return to New York Knicks