ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Mavs PG

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,497

Re: Knicks Mavs PG 

Post#521 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Capn'O wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
makeitstop wrote:
Read on Twitter

Holy cow, Cole Aldrich. Almost forgot about that dude.

Melo’s supporting cast was so bad

That lineup is appalling.

They were missing Tyson (and Bargs lol) there. Maybe Amare? Tyson was really underrated too by the time he left. He made a huge difference.

I feel like Tyson never recovered since the Indiana series. He regressed in 2013-2014 imo.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Reign23
RealGM
And1: 11,049

Post#522 » by Reign23 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:25 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Reign23 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Read on Twitter

man why are you doing this to yourself :lol:

I like him as a person and player...shoot me :lol:

m2, but my hope is gone. what about yours?
formerly known as knickst4pe
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,520

Post#523 » by Chanel Bomber » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:01 pm

Was watching the Julius highlights against the Mavs.

Some Kawhi-Melo sheet, mixed with a liiittle bit of Dirk (not that he's on that level yet).

Just incredible footwork and shot-making. Plus the passing.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,446

Post#524 » by robillionaire » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:51 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Melo’s supporting cast was so bad

That lineup is appalling.

They were missing Tyson (and Bargs lol) there. Maybe Amare? Tyson was really underrated too by the time he left. He made a huge difference.

I feel like Tyson never recovered since the Indiana series. He regressed in 2013-2014 imo.

Nerlens is the new Tyson except just reaching his prime and gearing up to win DPOY

The preceding announcement has been paid for by the Nerlens World Order
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,302

Post#525 » by TheGreenArrow » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Read on Twitter

Man I love this!!!!!
NewYorkOrNoWhere!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,119

Post#526 » by blueNorange » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Nostrand Ave wrote:Luka vs. Randle comparison

Defense = Randle
Points = Luka
3P% = Randle
Assists = Luka
FT% = Randle
Rebounds = Randle
Turnovers = Randle (surprisingly Luka has more turnovers)
Clutchness = Luka

With the way Randle is improving I don't think it's preposterous to believe he's edging on Luka.

when all said is done luka will be one of the best players to ever play the game

when all said is done randle will have a great career, but that's it.

100 years from now when we're dead, luka will sill be talked about in the nba the way big o, etc are talked about ... you can't say the same about randle.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,510

Post#527 » by KnicksGod » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:09 pm

makeitstop wrote:
Read on Twitter

Thibs was brought in to put the final pieces together. It’s championship or bust in 2020-21.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#528 » by KnicksGod » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:22 pm

NewKnicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
blueNorange wrote:btw rj been taking 5 3pt attempts his last 7 games and hitting them at a 51% clip.

we're at a point where rj may end up being a guy that takes 7-10 threes per game like all the other elite guards.

if you get a big time point guard to go along with randle that garners a lot of attention...RJ will get even more open looks and at this point I see a legit 40% shooter in his near future...never thought that would be the case.

He put in the work and he's done it over such a large sample size this year I firmly believe he is not an above avg league shooter which is crazy improvement in one year!

I really hate to keep bringing this up, and I should probably drop this talking point as well, but can you frickin imagine if we had Haliburton? He was/is the perfect player for our roster. Such a damn shame.

I'd like to take a shot on Ayo Dosunmo with the Mavs pick. I think he'll make a similar transition to the NBA to Haliburton. Ayo's big and strong for a young kid, already has that NBA body. He can do it all.. shoot, great vision, rebound well, and also play pretty damn good D. Also, he's progressed year over year. He's a really hard worker, and takes his game very seriously.

I think he has a really nice upside. If he's there at 20 (or whatever the draft slot is for the Mavs pick), I really hope they take a shot on him.

He sounds confident that Haliburton will turn out better than Terrence Williams.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man
And1: 756

Post#529 » by NewKnicks » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:14 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
if you get a big time point guard to go along with randle that garners a lot of attention...RJ will get even more open looks and at this point I see a legit 40% shooter in his near future...never thought that would be the case.

He put in the work and he's done it over such a large sample size this year I firmly believe he is not an above avg league shooter which is crazy improvement in one year!

I really hate to keep bringing this up, and I should probably drop this talking point as well, but can you frickin imagine if we had Haliburton? He was/is the perfect player for our roster. Such a damn shame.

I'd like to take a shot on Ayo Dos Anunmo with the Mavs pick. I think he'll make a similar transition to the NBA to Haliburton. Ayo's big and strong for a young kid, already has that NBA body. He can do it all.. shoot, great vision, rebound well, and also play pretty damn good D. Also, he's progressed year over year. He's a really hard worker, and takes his game very seriously.

I think he has a really nice upside. If he's there at 20 (or whatever the draft slot is for the Mavs pick), I really hope they take a shot on him.

He sounds confident that Haliburton will turn out better than Terrence Williams.

As usual, I have a hard time understanding what you mean in your comment. It's not because I'm slow, it's because you don't have a clue how to put together coherent thoughts/posts. And believe me, they don't tell you this, but a lot of posters on here feel the same way about you.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#530 » by KnicksGod » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 pm

NewKnicks wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:

I'd like to take a shot on Ayo Dos Anunmo with the Mavs pick. I think he'll make a similar transition to the NBA to Haliburton. Ayo's big and strong for a young kid, already has that NBA body. He can do it all.. shoot, great vision, rebound well, and also play pretty damn good D. Also, he's progressed year over year. He's a really hard worker, and takes his game very seriously.

As usual, I have a hard time understanding what you mean in your comment. It's not because I'm slow, it's because you don't have a clue how to put together coherent thoughts/posts. And believe me, they don't tell you this, but a lot of posters on here feel the same way about you.

It’s almost like you have Internet superpowers.
NewKnicks
Sixth Man
And1: 756

Post#531 » by NewKnicks » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:12 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
NewKnicks wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

It’s almost like you have Internet superpowers.

No, it's just obvious to most intelligent posters that you're not someone that adds a lot to most conversations. You're just another RA RA Knicks fan who has overrated Knicks players for years. We all see it, but I'm the only one who calls you out on it.

Return to New York Knicks