ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Too big too fast too strong too good

Moderators: K-DOT, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion, mpharris36, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, GONYK

HerSports85
RealGM
Posts: 12,104
And1: 13,021
Joined: Dec 22, 2011

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#321 » by HerSports85 » Tue May 4, 2021 7:34 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
SelbyCobra
General Manager
Posts: 7,877
And1: 13,463
Joined: May 25, 2011

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#322 » by SelbyCobra » Tue May 4, 2021 7:41 pm

Damn, WWW really making connections to the roster. If he's got even half the pull around the league he once did, the Knicks might really find themselves with some options this offseason, even though they don't seem numerous right now.

Read on Twitter
Image
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 51,403
And1: 57,967
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#323 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue May 4, 2021 7:46 pm

SelbyCobra wrote:Damn, WWW really making connections to the roster. If he's got even half the pull around the league he once did, the Knicks might really find themselves with some options this offseason, even though they don't seem numerous right now.

Read on Twitter

when i was at the knicks game in miami i saw wes going crazy court side. it was pretty cool to see in person
Cavs Nation
PG: Jamal Murray/ Schroder
SG: Zach Lavine/Dunn
SF: Jayson Tatum/Hart
PF: Bam Adebayo/Tate
C: Deandre Ayton/ Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 68,717
And1: 34,090
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#324 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue May 4, 2021 7:53 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
You were rooting for Welo Rose.


Probably. But I saw the diamond in the rough. :D Rose was still attacking the basketball well and his BBIQ has always been good. But his 3-point shoot was really bad back then.

But, hey, we're living in the present and future looks bright! 8-) And kudos to Rose for continuing to work hard on his game. I love the way he's playing right now.


i share joy in the present with you, my brother. you just using your rose colored glasses to look for flowers in the past that ain't there. even rose says he was all wrong in NY the first time and sees this as an opportunity to redeem his reputation (based on his play and behavior).


“Rose-colorered glasses” :lol:

If Rose says he wasn’t right, then he wasn’t right. But we’d still see occasional flashes of his talent. Wasn’t he still working his back from an injury when we signed him?
Image
User avatar
sol537
General Manager
Posts: 9,779
And1: 1,762
Joined: Nov 07, 2001

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#325 » by sol537 » Tue May 4, 2021 7:54 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Didn't Spike hand in his fan card recently and jump to the Nets?

No takebacks!
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 62,754
And1: 56,922
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Let's Stop and Get A Hot Dog
 

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#326 » by Capn'O » Tue May 4, 2021 7:56 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Probably. But I saw the diamond in the rough. :D Rose was still attacking the basketball well and his BBIQ has always been good. But his 3-point shoot was really bad back then.

But, hey, we're living in the present and future looks bright! 8-) And kudos to Rose for continuing to work hard on his game. I love the way he's playing right now.


i share joy in the present with you, my brother. you just using your rose colored glasses to look for flowers in the past that ain't there. even rose says he was all wrong in NY the first time and sees this as an opportunity to redeem his reputation (based on his play and behavior).


“Rose-colorered glasses” :lol:

If Rose says he wasn’t right, then he wasn’t right. But we’d still see occasional flashes of his talent. Wasn’t he still working his back from an injury when we signed him?


I remember you wanted to keep him.

I couldn't stand the way he played then. Love it now. He's slowed everything down. Plays with pace but still has his burst. And he can shoot, which opens up a lot of opportunities. I'll take this version of Rose, thank you.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA Conley Chiozza
SG: KCP Melton Bacon
SF: Middleton THT
PF: DFS Bjelica Toliver
C: Vuc Nurkic Holmes

RIP Mags :beer:
"Greatness wasn't worth anything if you couldn't share it."-Kobe
HerSports85
RealGM
Posts: 12,104
And1: 13,021
Joined: Dec 22, 2011

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#327 » by HerSports85 » Tue May 4, 2021 8:03 pm

Read on Twitter


Image
User avatar
BugginOut
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,430
And1: 5,153
Joined: May 25, 2014
   

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#328 » by BugginOut » Tue May 4, 2021 8:05 pm

Read on Twitter

LETS F*CKING GOOOOOO
makeitstop
General Manager
Posts: 9,625
And1: 1,547
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#329 » by makeitstop » Tue May 4, 2021 8:20 pm

Read on Twitter
'Every night ending in 'Y' is a rock fight when you're playing the New York Knicks.' - World Wide Wob
Polk377
Head Coach
Posts: 6,868
And1: 3,301
Joined: Apr 19, 2002
Location: Medford, NY
         

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#330 » by Polk377 » Tue May 4, 2021 8:27 pm

sol537 wrote:
HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Didn't Spike hand in his fan card recently and jump to the Nets?

No takebacks!


Ban this man from courtside. If he wants to watch playoff basketball he can do so from the nosebleeds. Put him in a boat with Rapaport and Kellerman and ship'm to Guam. You can't get back on the wagon.
User avatar
DaGawd
RealGM
Posts: 19,987
And1: 19,429
Joined: Mar 11, 2014
Location: Queens, NY
     

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#331 » by DaGawd » Tue May 4, 2021 8:27 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
SelbyCobra wrote:Damn, WWW really making connections to the roster. If he's got even half the pull around the league he once did, the Knicks might really find themselves with some options this offseason, even though they don't seem numerous right now.

Read on Twitter

when i was at the knicks game in miami i saw wes going crazy court side. it was pretty cool to see in person

Lmao that’s one of the things I noticed too. I was behind the basket
BaF Roster
Washington Wizards
Kyrie Irving/Ricky Rubio/Tyrell Terry
Buddy Hield/ Grayson Allen/Justin Jackson
Kelly Oubre/Jabari Parker/Reggie Bullock
Aaron Gordon/Eric Paschall
Zach Collins/Kelly Olynyk/Jahlil Okafor
User avatar
stuporman
RealGM
Posts: 22,712
And1: 8,119
Joined: Nov 27, 2005
Location: optimistic skeptical realist

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#332 » by stuporman » Tue May 4, 2021 8:33 pm

Congrats to Randle on being named EPOM he deserved it, his hard work and dedication to his craft is admirable.
Image?
User avatar
F N 11
RealGM
Posts: 62,343
And1: 34,079
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Getting over screens with Gusto.
Contact:
 

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#333 » by F N 11 » Tue May 4, 2021 8:36 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter

NO!
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 68,717
And1: 34,090
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#334 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue May 4, 2021 8:45 pm

Capn'O wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
i share joy in the present with you, my brother. you just using your rose colored glasses to look for flowers in the past that ain't there. even rose says he was all wrong in NY the first time and sees this as an opportunity to redeem his reputation (based on his play and behavior).


“Rose-colorered glasses” :lol:

If Rose says he wasn’t right, then he wasn’t right. But we’d still see occasional flashes of his talent. Wasn’t he still working his back from an injury when we signed him?


I remember you wanted to keep him.

I couldn't stand the way he played then. Love it now. He's slowed everything down. Plays with pace but still has his burst. And he can shoot, which opens up a lot of opportunities. I'll take this version of Rose, thank you.


Oh, me too. No question about it.
Image
User avatar
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
Posts: 16,740
And1: 5,245
Joined: May 05, 2004
Location: Not sure anymore.
   

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#335 » by BBALLER4FR » Tue May 4, 2021 8:45 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter


You embarrassed yet?
Sooooo..ummmm.....we tanking again or what?
User avatar
Signature NYK
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,811
And1: 445
Joined: Jul 22, 2010
     

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#336 » by Signature NYK » Tue May 4, 2021 8:46 pm

SelbyCobra wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter


Uhm, why the F*CK don't we have THIS image? I need it in my life.

Image


Image
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 27,963
And1: 23,525
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#337 » by 2010 » Tue May 4, 2021 9:51 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21
Image Image

We The North...

1: James | Graham | Shamet
2: Bogdonovic | Kennard | Galloway
3: Barton | Mathews | McCaw
4: Ibaka | Johnson | Ojeleye
5: Cousins | Gasol | Kornet
User avatar
Chanel Bomber
General Manager
Posts: 8,719
And1: 12,783
Joined: Sep 20, 2018
 

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#338 » by Chanel Bomber » Tue May 4, 2021 9:53 pm

Thibs on the Jump touched on the close-outs that por was referring to when we were debating the Knicks 3P defense earlier in the season.



CCU
Image
Oscirus
General Manager
Posts: 9,416
And1: 5,891
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
       

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#339 » by Oscirus » Tue May 4, 2021 11:18 pm

sol537 wrote:
HerSports85 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Didn't Spike hand in his fan card recently and jump to the Nets?

No takebacks!

Actually he didnt, they even told him to be a nets fan and lee said he couldnt do it.
Now this "superfan" on the other hand...

User avatar
Besart19
RealGM
Posts: 10,553
And1: 2,916
Joined: Feb 12, 2012
Location: Dibra, Albania
   

Re: PG: Too big too fast too strong too good 

Post#340 » by Besart19 » Tue May 4, 2021 11:36 pm

Next season:

Mitch / Toppin / Noel
Randle / Melo / Gibson
Barrett / Bullock / Knox
Quickley / Burks / Clarke
Lillard / Rose / Ntilikina

NBA Champions
Knicks will be the new Warriors by 2021

Return to New York Knicks