ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: The Official COVID/Omicron Variant+ thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,747

Re: OT: The Official COVID/Omicron Variant+ thread 

Post#1941 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Feb 1, 2022 11:31 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
CharlesOakley wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:Rachel Maddow does her COVID homework before rolling out a supposition. Rogan spitballs his way without doing his homework and you’re saying it gives him integrity when he says whoops? I don’t think your notion of higher standards is applied well in this analogy.

Like her COVID ivermectin claims?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/maddow-doesnt-delete-tweet-promoting-dubious-story-of-ivermectin-patients-overloading-hospitals/

Edit - anyway - I'll just leave as I don't see this discussion going anywhere. Brand as an alt-right ideologue would be funny if you weren't serious.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Excuse me?

Brand was famously deep into shooting down any connections between Trump, COVID and Russia to the point you had to wonder if he was getting paid by someone to do it, because it was so obstinately wrong-headed and counter to reality.

Now, if you actually think there was no funny business going on between Trump and Putin then I’ll have to assume either (a) you never bothered to learn about it or (b) you’re a sucker. But if you tried to tell me that RussiaGate was a hoax like Brand did then I’d have to say you’re the one who needs a truth intervention.

So, yeah, Brand is working the alt-right angle. If you can’t figure that out by now then you’re never going to get it.

fify
Free Palestine
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,321

Re: OT: The Official COVID/Omicron Variant+ thread 

Post#1942 » by DOT » Tue Feb 1, 2022 11:37 pm

That's it, third strike

This is not a politics thread, you want to do that, go to the CA board.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe

Return to New York Knicks