ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,501

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1641 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:40 pm

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
You exposing yourself AGAIN as always coming to me for guidance. Yeah, I told you broadcast that schit. So I can sit back and reach for the popcorn as Smash and mpharris roasted your ass for that clown behavior that killed your credibility.

:lol:

You think I care about what they say? :lol: I already proved myself with a ring. Something that you don’t know about and never will.

Spoiler:

At this point the whole league know my fingerprints all over your LOB trophy. Relax man. Your ego out of control.

Go worry about making ya team better instead of running with excuses for being a trashy GM :lol:

Which is exactly what I been doing. Lest we forget YOU text me at 7:41AM offering unsolicited advice on what I need to do with my team and who I need to trade for based on your 2K SIM results.

Is that not a fact Melo?

Ah as predicted you’re ignoring the post where I exposed you to everyone where you told me to trade Tatum and not trade for Murray. But yet you acting like you some shadow GM to bump your credibility up for being a horrible GM. :lol:

Let’s not forget I got you lebron. Without lebron you’re a nobody in this league. You’ve shown you lack the competence of an adequate GM since all you’ve done is surround lebron with BUMS. Yet you you write up lil essays about how good your team is when nobody is reading that bs :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
RealGM
And1: 39,218

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1642 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:41 pm

BaF GMs, Melo is butthurt I won’t take his retotted advice to get Sabonis for Drummond + Hardaway. As if that foolish offer would be enough for Richard4444 to take it seriously.

I would never insult Brooklyn with a dumb offer like that. No thanks! I’m not interested in destroying my credibility by sending GMs I respect trash offers.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1643 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:43 pm

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:2010 seeing every sim has him as a first round exit after he bragged about his wack depth making him a championship contender

BaF will prove those. 2k simulations wrong. I’m standing pat unless one move surfaces. Otherwise, I am going into our BaF season unbothered. I’m good!

You seem a bit unhinged right now. You taking the sim results hard :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1644 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:45 pm

2010 wrote:BaF GMs, Melo is butthurt I won’t take his retotted advice to get Sabonis for Drummond + Hardaway. As if that foolish offer would be enough for Richard4444 to take it seriously.

I would never insult Brooklyn with a dumb offer like that. No thanks! I’m not interested in destroying my credibility by sending GMs I respect trash offers.

And again he’s taking my words without context. He kept telling me he has to give up his whole team for a star and I said no you can use them to match salaries while adding in someone like Levert to entice a team.

You a pathological liar man. :lol:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1645 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:47 pm

I’m convinced this guy smokes crack before he goes on his rants. :lol:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1646 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm

2010 tryna act like he’s a shadow GM as a coping mechanism cause he’s really embarrassed of how horrible he is as a GM :lol:

How do you not get lebron any help? That’s wild man
RealGM

Post#1647 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:51 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:BaF GMs, Melo is butthurt I won’t take his retotted advice to get Sabonis for Drummond + Hardaway. As if that foolish offer would be enough for Richard4444 to take it seriously.

And again he’s taking my words without context. He kept telling me he has to give up his whole team for a star and I said no you can use them to match salaries while adding in someone like Levert.

You a pathological liar man. :lol:

Explain to our forum why you’re even texting me offering unsolicited advice to MY team at 7:41AM to begin with?

I keep telling you and the forum I AM GOOD! :lol:

I am rolling with Bron and my depth. There is only one GM I am considering any type of move with and if that doesn’t happen I am good with standing pat and rolling with my squad as is.

Why do you feel so obligated to keep offering your unsolicited advice?

Could it be because you know I got you OUR ring in Cleveland and you feel as if you owe me?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s ok man. Just focus on your repeat that is so automatic. You are not indepted to me. There is nothing to repay.

And again, if Toronto loses…I am content to lose on my own terms. Not with someone else’s vision. Keep your 7:41AM early ass morning advice to yourself. You getting weird bro.

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1648 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Reminder guys since 2010 is ignoring this multiple times on purpose because he wants to hold up his “credibility” as a shadow GM.

He directly told me to trade Tatum and told me not to go after Murray. If he ran my team he would’ve turned me into a sorry franchise like Toronto.

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1649 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Another reminder is that 2010 hated Tatum pre draft so he wouldn’t have even signed him in the first place like I did :lol:
RealGM

Post#1650 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:57 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:2010 tryna act like he’s a shadow GM as a coping mechanism cause he’s really embarrassed of how horrible he is as a GM :lol:

How do you not get lebron any help? That’s wild man

Last I checked, I’ve gotten LeBron more help than ANY GM who’s ever had him has managed to get him in the history of BaF. Don’t take my word for it, cuz more than one respected BaF GM has made that statement unsolicited.

Meanwhile you got 2 asterisks all over your tainted resume.

Crown Melo for being the GM who is the best at losing his way into winning. And needing help and mentorship in a strategic way to do so.

Raptors is the Cavaliers’ version of McKinsey :lol:

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1651 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:00 pm

Why would you tell a young team to trade Tatum and not go after Murray when they are so close to being a contender? Y’all see how so incompetent he is as a GM? That’s why Toronto is so awful. He doesn’t know wtf he’s doing.

But yet he tryna take credit for my ring. :lol:. If I listened to you there would be no ring
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,309

Post#1652 » by DOT » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:01 pm

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1653 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:02 pm

This man fr delusional. Taking credit for moves he disliked :lol:

He’s that kid who does absolutely nothing in a group project and brags about getting an A :lol:
RealGM

Post#1654 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:03 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Why would you tell a young team to trade Tatum and not go after Murray when they are so close to being a contender? Y’all see how so incompetent he is as a GM? That’s why Toronto is so awful. He doesn’t know wtf he’s doing.

But yet he tryna take credit for my ring. :lol:. If I listened to you there would be no ring

More importantly, why are you texting another GM at 7:41AM offering unsolicited advice REPEATEDLY on his team based on your video game SIM results that we are not even using for our league’s platform?

This is maniac behavior. Melo, you weirding me out bro!

RealGM

Post#1655 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:06 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:This man fr delusional. Taking credit for moves he disliked :lol:

He’s that kid who does absolutely nothing in a group project and brags about getting an A :lol:

Melo, why did you SIM an unofficial game vs. Portland without his consent on a rotation, on your personal downtime after he whupped your ass officially 3x? Then feel compelled to text me about it UNSOLICITED, asking me should you broadcast it in-progress since you were up in a blowout?

That is ego-maniac behavior :lol:

Of course Ima say “do it” for schits & giggles.

Hahahahhaaa

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1656 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:08 pm

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Why would you tell a young team to trade Tatum and not go after Murray when they are so close to being a contender? Y’all see how so incompetent he is as a GM? That’s why Toronto is so awful. He doesn’t know wtf he’s doing.

More importantly, why are you texting another GM at 7:41AM offering unsolicited advice REPEATEDLY on his team based on your video game SIM results that we are not even using for our league’s platform?

Once again you won’t admit to everyone how you told me to do moves that would’ve broke up my core and led me to mediocrity like your team. But yet you want to take credit for my ring on some weird delusional schit. Keep deflecting :lol:

You texted me at 4 am and quoted me in this thread crying about how 2k got you looking sorry. But yet you not telling everyone that. LOL.

I was tryna be a good person and giving you advice to help you get better since you suck so much but look how ungrateful you are. That’s why you’re in this position. :lol:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1657 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:17 pm

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:This man fr delusional. Taking credit for moves he disliked :lol:

Melo, why did you SIM an unofficial game vs. Portland without his consent on a rotation, on your personal downtime after he whupped your ass officially 3x? Then feel compelled to text me about it UNSOLICITED, asking me should you broadcast it in-progress since you were up in a blowout?

Hahahahhaaa

He actually didn’t whoop me 3x before that. Again delusional.

And again it was YOUR idea to broadcast it. Not mine. I only asked you if you wanted to watch it.

Smash went and ran a game against me without taking any of my rotations out of nowhere after I beat him in 2k22 and you don’t see me crying about it niqqa and calling smash a ego manic. Yet you obsessed with what I did. Weirdo :lol:

You the one in my dms begging me to run your bum ass team. Foh I wanna watch my team. Nobody tryna watch andre Drummond :lol:
RealGM

Post#1658 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:18 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:

Once again you won’t admit to everyone how you told me to do moves that would’ve broke up my core and led me to mediocrity like your team. But yet you want to take credit for my ring on some weird delusional schit. Keep deflecting :lol:

You texted me at 4 am and quoted me in this thread crying about how 2k got you looking sorry. But yet you not telling everyone that. LOL.

I was tryna be a good person and giving you advice to help you get better since you suck so much but look how ungrateful you are. That’s why you’re in this position. :lol:

Tell the forum what I texted you at 4AM. I’ll tell them to avoid you lying.

It was a single character emoji… the EYEBALLS emoji. Which is akin to saying “I saw your text, now leave me tf alone.” It was in reply to him telling me his SIM results were complete and posted to the forum.

So again, the larger matter is Melo is insistent on giving me unsolicited advice on my team. I keep turning down his advice cuz TBH I don’t think he is an upper echelon GM to begin with. If he was, he wouldn’t need my guidance as often as he does.

Smash never asks me for advice.
NewEra never asks me for advice.
Deeeez never asks me for advice.

Those are elite GMs. Melo? He is my illegitimate son who gets out of pocket every now and then until I spank his punkass back into place.

RealGM

Post#1659 » by 2010 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:21 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:

Hahahahhaaa

He actually didn’t whoop me 3x before that. Again delusional.

And again it was YOUR idea to broadcast it. Not mine. I only asked you if you wanted to watch it.

Smash went and ran a game against me without taking any of my rotations out of nowhere after I beat him in 2k22 and you don’t see me crying about it niqqa and calling smash a ego manic. Yet you obsessed with what I did. Weirdo :lol:

You the one in my dms begging me to run your bum ass team. Foh I wanna watch my team. Nobody tryna watch andre Drummond :lol:

Melo, the best question is why do you think I want to see your team play against Smash’s team or anyone else’s? Oh yeah, I forgot…of course I would wanna watch the team I helped build in addition to watching you broadcast it midgame and embarrass yourself in the process.

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1660 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:23 pm

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:

Tell the forum what I texted you at 4AM. I’ll tell them to avoid you lying.

It was a single character emoji… the EYEBALLS emoji. Which is akin to saying “I saw your text, now leave me tf alone.” It was in reply to him telling me his SIM results were complete and posted to the forum.

So again, the larger matter is Melo is insistent on giving me unsolicited advice on my team. I keep turning down his advice cuz TBH I don’t think he is an upper echelon GM to begin with. If he was, he wouldn’t need my guidance as often as he does.

Smash never asks me for advice.
NewEra never asks me for advice.
Deeeez never asks me for advice.

Those are elite GMs. Melo? He is my illegitimate son who gets out of pocket every now and then until I spank his punkass back into place.

At 4 AM you quoted me in this thread showing your displeasure with 2k. Did you not? Again delusional.

Your eye ball text was when I told you I put the sim results up, meaning you’re gonna look at it. You the one texting me saying you can’t wait for me to post it. Only for you to get disappointed and go on a delusional rant. Lmfaooo

And there’s been plenty of times you’ve asked me if you should do a trade. So stop lying. :lol:

Again ignoring the part where you won’t admit about telling me to break up my core. Very sad.

Return to New York Knicks