ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21)

Moderators: NoLayupRule, Deeeez Knicks, GONYK, K-DOT, Capn'O, mrpoetryNmotion, Jeff Van Gully, j4remi, King of Canada, mpharris36, Thugger HBC

User avatar
NewEra
RealGM
Posts: 13,515
And1: 8,875
Joined: Oct 11, 2007
Location: Everywhere

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1701 » by NewEra » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:18 pm

2k kinda buggin, but regardless it's proving my point that my team isn't quite ready yet. We're still building, and hope to have it together by mid-season. Not a day goes by without evaluating this organization and you can trust that later will be greater.

Live footage of my guys Melo & 2010
Spoiler:
Love y'all! :D

Image

Now come on BAF family!
Spoiler:
Image
PG- Kyrie Irving | Lou Williams
SG- Danny Green | Shake Milton
SF- Nic Batum | R. Bullock | Korkmaz
PF- Tobias Harris | Davis Bertans | Prince
C- Joel Embiid | Derrick Favors| Dedmon
User avatar
NewEra
RealGM
Posts: 13,515
And1: 8,875
Joined: Oct 11, 2007
Location: Everywhere

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1702 » by NewEra » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:21 pm

Melo, Sim until you lose or these results ain't valid
PG- Kyrie Irving | Lou Williams
SG- Danny Green | Shake Milton
SF- Nic Batum | R. Bullock | Korkmaz
PF- Tobias Harris | Davis Bertans | Prince
C- Joel Embiid | Derrick Favors| Dedmon
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 57,405
And1: 67,913
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1703 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:23 pm

NewEra wrote:2k kinda buggin, but regardless it's proving my point that my team isn't quite ready yet. We're still building, and hope to have it together by mid-season. Not a day goes by without evaluating this organization and you can trust that later will be greater.

Live footage of my guys Melo & 2010
Spoiler:
Love y'all! :D

Image

Now come on BAF family!
Spoiler:
Image

me and 2010 are good. we talked and we're moving on. just another day in the life of our intense rivalry :lol:
Cavs Nation 2021 BAF Champions x Bubble Champs
PG: J Murray/Rose
SG: Lavine/Oladipo
SF: Tatum/Hart
PF: Bam/Tate
C: Ayton/Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 57,405
And1: 67,913
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1704 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 pm

NewEra wrote:Melo, Sim until you lose or these results ain't valid

this gonna be like e-balla's sim where it took him 2329382938 sims for someone to finally beat me :lol:
Cavs Nation 2021 BAF Champions x Bubble Champs
PG: J Murray/Rose
SG: Lavine/Oladipo
SF: Tatum/Hart
PF: Bam/Tate
C: Ayton/Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
User avatar
NewEra
RealGM
Posts: 13,515
And1: 8,875
Joined: Oct 11, 2007
Location: Everywhere

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1705 » by NewEra » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:25 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
NewEra wrote:Melo, Sim until you lose or these results ain't valid

this gonna be like e-balla's sim where it took him 2329382938 sims for someone to finally beat me :lol:

I liked E-balla's sim cause that someone was me :lol:
PG- Kyrie Irving | Lou Williams
SG- Danny Green | Shake Milton
SF- Nic Batum | R. Bullock | Korkmaz
PF- Tobias Harris | Davis Bertans | Prince
C- Joel Embiid | Derrick Favors| Dedmon
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 85,527
And1: 67,081
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1706 » by mpharris36 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:13 am

SOUL wrote:4-0'd SAS in the last one? Let's go! That's for all the trauma this past season!


Image
BAF Spurs:

ROSTER

Robert Williams III/Chris Boucher/Daniel Gafford
Michael Porter Jr/De'Andre Hunter/James Johnson
RJ Barrett/Trey Murphy III/Langston Galloway
Tyrese Haliburton/Chris Duarte/James Bouknight
Steph Curry/Jalen Suggs/Anfernee Simons
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 85,527
And1: 67,081
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1707 » by mpharris36 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:48 am

I can't complain about the results

two 3rd place finishes
two 5th place finsihes

in a really tough western conference...only got out of the the 1st round once but if I'm on pace for 50+ wins best believe there will be additions come trade deadline.
BAF Spurs:

ROSTER

Robert Williams III/Chris Boucher/Daniel Gafford
Michael Porter Jr/De'Andre Hunter/James Johnson
RJ Barrett/Trey Murphy III/Langston Galloway
Tyrese Haliburton/Chris Duarte/James Bouknight
Steph Curry/Jalen Suggs/Anfernee Simons
User avatar
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
Posts: 33,033
And1: 9,094
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1708 » by br7knicks » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:02 am

yeah i feel like my team didn't turn out too bad.


if 2k22 fixes itself for PC, i won't mind doing that UFC style power rankings way of simming live games, as long as people want it.
RIP, magnumt '19
BAF Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/br7knicks

PG: Jackson/Rubio/MCW
SG: Butler/Lamb/Valentine
SF: Hayward/Anderson/K Morris
PF: Horford/C Morris/Chriss
C: Kanter/Bradley/WCS
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 29,192
And1: 25,405
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1709 » by 2010 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:47 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
NewEra wrote:2k kinda buggin, but regardless it's proving my point that my team isn't quite ready yet. We're still building, and hope to have it together by mid-season. Not a day goes by without evaluating this organization and you can trust that later will be greater.

Live footage of my guys Melo & 2010
Spoiler:
Love y'all! :D

Image

Now come on BAF family!
Spoiler:
Image

me and 2010 are good. we talked and we're moving on. just another day in the life of our intense rivalry :lol:


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image Image

We The North...

1: James | Graham | Shamet
2: Bogdanovic | Hardaway Jr. | Thomas
3: LeVert | Barton | Jones Jr.
4: Green | Kuzma | Bol
5: Drummond | Ibaka | Lopez
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 29,192
And1: 25,405
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1710 » by 2010 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:49 am

mpharris36 wrote:I can't complain about the results

two 3rd place finishes
two 5th place finsihes

in a really tough western conference...only got out of the the 1st round once but if I'm on pace for 50+ wins best believe there will be additions come trade deadline.


You are still a 10th seed, fucc dat!
Image Image

We The North...

1: James | Graham | Shamet
2: Bogdanovic | Hardaway Jr. | Thomas
3: LeVert | Barton | Jones Jr.
4: Green | Kuzma | Bol
5: Drummond | Ibaka | Lopez
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 85,527
And1: 67,081
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1711 » by mpharris36 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 am

2010 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:I can't complain about the results

two 3rd place finishes
two 5th place finsihes

in a really tough western conference...only got out of the the 1st round once but if I'm on pace for 50+ wins best believe there will be additions come trade deadline.


You are still a 10th seed, fucc dat!


those beat downs we gave you didn't change your mind :o :o :o :lol:
BAF Spurs:

ROSTER

Robert Williams III/Chris Boucher/Daniel Gafford
Michael Porter Jr/De'Andre Hunter/James Johnson
RJ Barrett/Trey Murphy III/Langston Galloway
Tyrese Haliburton/Chris Duarte/James Bouknight
Steph Curry/Jalen Suggs/Anfernee Simons
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 29,192
And1: 25,405
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1712 » by 2010 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:53 am

mpharris36 wrote:
2010 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:I can't complain about the results

two 3rd place finishes
two 5th place finsihes

in a really tough western conference...only got out of the the 1st round once but if I'm on pace for 50+ wins best believe there will be additions come trade deadline.


You are still a 10th seed, fucc dat!


those beat downs we gave you didn't change your mind :o :o :o :lol:


No, but I’m still salty! :lol:
Image Image

We The North...

1: James | Graham | Shamet
2: Bogdanovic | Hardaway Jr. | Thomas
3: LeVert | Barton | Jones Jr.
4: Green | Kuzma | Bol
5: Drummond | Ibaka | Lopez
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 85,527
And1: 67,081
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1713 » by mpharris36 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:05 am

2010 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
2010 wrote:
You are still a 10th seed, fucc dat!


those beat downs we gave you didn't change your mind :o :o :o :lol:


No, but I’m still salty! :lol:



after he takes a discount :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
BAF Spurs:

ROSTER

Robert Williams III/Chris Boucher/Daniel Gafford
Michael Porter Jr/De'Andre Hunter/James Johnson
RJ Barrett/Trey Murphy III/Langston Galloway
Tyrese Haliburton/Chris Duarte/James Bouknight
Steph Curry/Jalen Suggs/Anfernee Simons
User avatar
2010
Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
Posts: 29,192
And1: 25,405
Joined: Jul 24, 2008
       

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1714 » by 2010 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:48 am

mpharris36 wrote:
2010 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
those beat downs we gave you didn't change your mind :o :o :o :lol:


No, but I’m still salty! :lol:



after he takes a discount :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image Image

We The North...

1: James | Graham | Shamet
2: Bogdanovic | Hardaway Jr. | Thomas
3: LeVert | Barton | Jones Jr.
4: Green | Kuzma | Bol
5: Drummond | Ibaka | Lopez
Buzzard
General Manager
Posts: 9,982
And1: 5,622
Joined: May 16, 2018
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1715 » by Buzzard » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:32 am

January 15th. Zion, Bagley, Bey, and Augustin become trade eligible. I have a good feeling about my teams first trade deadline.
BAF Pacers:

PG Doncic ( 94 )
SG Harris ( 79 )
SF Bey ( 78 )
PF Williamson ( 89 )
C Porzingis ( 84 )

Nunn ( 78 ) Bagley III ( 78 ), Gay ( 78 ), Reddish ( 76 )
Bitadze ( 74 ), Moody ( 73 ), Augustin ( 73 ), Bassey ( 70 )
User avatar
NewEra
RealGM
Posts: 13,515
And1: 8,875
Joined: Oct 11, 2007
Location: Everywhere

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1716 » by NewEra » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:48 am

Buzzard wrote:January 15th. Zion, Bagley, Bey, and Augustin become trade eligible. I have a good feeling about my teams first trade deadline.

Wow
PG- Kyrie Irving | Lou Williams
SG- Danny Green | Shake Milton
SF- Nic Batum | R. Bullock | Korkmaz
PF- Tobias Harris | Davis Bertans | Prince
C- Joel Embiid | Derrick Favors| Dedmon
HerSports85
RealGM
Posts: 13,221
And1: 14,942
Joined: Dec 22, 2011

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1717 » by HerSports85 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:45 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:2K hates the bulls man...

they might be better if they used Noel in 2k. he's currently not in their rotation. he has a decent rating on 2k


Yeah I was just playing around with different lineups. Really didn’t take it for more than just seeing how to rotate my bigs. Noel will definitely have a significant role.
BAF: Chicago Bulls

PG: Fred VanVleet/ Trey Burke
SG: CJ McCollum / Terrance Mann
SF: Kawhi Leonard / Kelly Oubre
PF: Montrezl Harrell / Carmelo Anthony
C: Nerlens Noel / Boban Marjanović
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 31,025
And1: 20,097
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1718 » by El Poochio » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:12 am

Encouraging results considering my team is not even complete, even made it to the finals once
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Ice Træ | F. Ntilikina
B: K. Huerter | D. DiVincenzo | G. Trent
B: K. Middleton | D. Robinson
B: AD | J. Crowder | PJ Tucker
B: N. Claxton | Point Plum | D. Theis

Legends of the Lateral Movement
User avatar
E-Balla
RealGM
Posts: 32,659
And1: 21,507
Joined: Dec 19, 2012
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones
   

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1719 » by E-Balla » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:35 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:BAF Season Simulation #2
.....

Watch out Pooch I'm coming for that ass. One more starter away from the 50 win group, I'll find a way by midseason.

Overall the results are about what I expect. I'm a play in team with slight upset potential in the first round depending on the matchup. My biggest issue is depth and injuries might take me down a peg if Westbrook or Simmons are out for an extended period of time. That's where teams with a lot of stars have it better. I'm more built for 7 games and not 82 currently but maybe LMA + whoever I can snatch midseason will suffice.

And I'm loving the early Simmons+Westbrook simulation results. On all platforms we've done it on. Looks like Simmons as Draymond works due to his height, passing, defensive rating, and interior scoring. I assumed in 2k he'd be closer to a high 80s overall player at PF than at PG (like an 88 or 89) but I haven't brought the game and I'm not going to most likely.
KB BaF OKC Thunder (lineup subject to change):

Westbrook/Jackson
Dragic/Sumner
Warren/Satoransky
Simmons/Diallo
Millsap/Brown
Buzzard
General Manager
Posts: 9,982
And1: 5,622
Joined: May 16, 2018
     

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#1720 » by Buzzard » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:34 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:2K hates the bulls man...

they might be better if they used Noel in 2k. he's currently not in their rotation. he has a decent rating on 2k


Yeah I was just playing around with different lineups. Really didn’t take it for more than just seeing how to rotate my bigs. Noel will definitely have a significant role.

I don't really trust BAF and 2K to give the same results. My plan for 2K is to use Doncic at SG or SF; and maybe even a little PF and Zion at C. But not at PG.

With BAF I will probably play Doncic at PG/SG/SF and see what gives me the best results for my team balance. I need Zion's efficiency and dynamic scoring. What ever it takes to get him there is the lineup I will go with. With Doncic having a 5 star rating, I trust he will get his no matter where he is penciled in at.
BAF Pacers:

PG Doncic ( 94 )
SG Harris ( 79 )
SF Bey ( 78 )
PF Williamson ( 89 )
C Porzingis ( 84 )

Nunn ( 78 ) Bagley III ( 78 ), Gay ( 78 ), Reddish ( 76 )
Bitadze ( 74 ), Moody ( 73 ), Augustin ( 73 ), Bassey ( 70 )

Return to New York Knicks