ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21)

Moderators: mrpoetryNmotion, GONYK, Deeeez Knicks, K-DOT, j4remi, Thugger HBC, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, Capn'O, mpharris36

NewEra
RealGM
And1: 9,036

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#2001 » by NewEra » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:39 am

Buzzard wrote:
NewEra wrote:
Buzzard wrote:I spoke my mind. I see the west scrambling like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off chasing Melo. I also see them falling short so far. Even if it stings, that is an honest evaluation on my part.

Wait what the heck is going on here? Who pissed Buzz off. I see this as a sub to me because I made a big move recently. Buzz, Am I to assume you're referring to me in the above comment? I just want to clarify before proceeding.

Just smoke man. But some of these owners out west think they are doing something special while crapping all over the east. Like they are special. There is 1st place and then there is everyone else. Some people here seem to have forgotten that. lmao.

I actually went and edited my post cause I recall you complimenting the Kyrie/Harris trade. So you couldn't be talking to me. My bad. You know I'll fight for my team. :lol:
Dem BAF Warriors are coming for you!
#RoadtoChampionship#2
Whenever streaming BAF games visit:
https://www.twitch.tv/newera123456
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 67,621

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 5) Bubble Tournament Edition- (Bubble schedule on page 21) 

Post#2002 » by mpharris36 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:42 am

NewEra wrote:Wait what the heck is going on here? Who pissed Buzz off?

this was unsolicited. :lol:
BAF Spurs:

ROSTER

Robert Williams III/Chris Boucher/Daniel Gafford
Michael Porter Jr/De'Andre Hunter/James Johnson
RJ Barrett/Trey Murphy III/Langston Galloway
Tyrese Haliburton/Chris Duarte/James Bouknight
Steph Curry/Jalen Suggs/Anfernee Simons
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 9,036

Post#2003 » by NewEra » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 am

Since Kawhi is publicly available, and Slice Woj isn't around to break it I'll let this one out the bag.

The GSW almost acquired Kawhi Leonard earlier this month. The deal was so close to happening that Warriors GM NewEra had the details written up for the Commissioner's office. However, after HS85 slept on it she chose to call it off.

Gotta say though, my experience having trade talks with HS85 was good. Solid GM.
Dem BAF Warriors are coming for you!
#RoadtoChampionship#2
Whenever streaming BAF games visit:
https://www.twitch.tv/newera123456

Return to New York Knicks