ImageImageImageImageImage

Planning with Randle on the Knicks

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,224

Re: Planning with Randle on the Knicks 

Post#361 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sat Jun 4, 2022 2:45 am

bearadonisdna wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:
Wrong man I retorted your everyone of your stalker attempts . But let’s talk about Randle , not your pathetic attempt at back to the future .

Ok you don’t like Randle huh ? Now we can talk about it? Too early for extension ? Maybe it’s cents on dollar for all nba player ? Did you prefer 40 mil per year like Zach who is a similar player .
Boy you out your league here.

You must be overbooked for MY MOM. I don't want to take up anymore of your precious time. Or waste anymore of mine. :clown:

Aight son piece

Piece of what? Piece of pizza? Piece of the pie? Where we going with this? :lol:
:beer: RIP mags
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#362 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Jun 4, 2022 2:47 am

Appleshampoo wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:
Hes_On_Fire wrote:Image

Stop pretending you aren’t a Mitch cheerleader , hold that L bro , but let’s talk about Randle , you deflected pretty bad .

Randle and Kemba never worked. Kemba's historic performances were mixed in with Randle's BS. You even said he was unhappy with the new backcourt.

Kemba is such yesterdays news it’s not even relevant , that guy had no point other than to deflect from Randle conversation .
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,727

Post#363 » by spree8 » Sat Jun 4, 2022 8:23 pm

I get the argument or reason to keep him until his value goes back up, but I don’t think whoever believes that is really considering the facts at hand:

1. Obi is playing very well
2. The fans will continue to chant for him
3. Chants for Obi make Randle miserable
4. The more Randle starts/takes time from Obi, the more fans will boo him
5. The more fans boo Randle, the more he sucks
6. He already told fans to stfu, and his wife attacked them (CP)

So what is going to change from last season? If we trade Obi, the crowd will go harder on Randle. There really isn’t any other option but to trade Randle.

There have been players who’ve done worse and come back from it and been a part of championship/Finals teams (Artest, Spree, Portis, etc), but they usually do that elsewhere with a change of scenery. Gm’s know this, and will take a chance on him. Time for him to learn his lesson and start over somewhere else.
N Y K
RealGM
And1: 8,451

Post#364 » by N Y K » Sun Jun 5, 2022 7:57 pm

I just plan to cry deeply
Nazrmohamed
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,995

Post#365 » by Nazrmohamed » Tue Jun 7, 2022 10:45 am

spree8 wrote:I get the argument or reason to keep him until his value goes back up, but I don’t think whoever believes that is really considering the facts at hand:

1. Obi is playing very well
2. The fans will continue to chant for him
3. Chants for Obi make Randle miserable
4. The more Randle starts/takes time from Obi, the more fans will boo him
5. The more fans boo Randle, the more he sucks
6. He already told fans to stfu, and his wife attacked them (CP)

So what is going to change from last season? If we trade Obi, the crowd will go harder on Randle. There really isn’t any other option but to trade Randle.

There have been players who’ve done worse and come back from it and been a part of championship/Finals teams (Artest, Spree, Portis, etc), but they usually do that elsewhere with a change of scenery. Gm’s know this, and will take a chance on him. Time for him to learn his lesson and start over somewhere else.

Obis entire existence isn't solely related to Randle. People have that view because they themselves think very linear.

What if I told you the player most likely to ensure Toppin doesnt play is not the guy who like it or not is the best player on the team. It's the 37 yr old who your coach, even after benching Randle often feels safe with. It's allot but Randle plays 35minutes. Mitchell Robinson plays 25.

There were always minutes for Obi. There could be minutes for Obi even if Randle or Mitch played an additional 5 minutes.

Return to New York Knicks