ImageImageImageImageImage

Why nothing will change

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,515

Re: Why nothing will change 

Post#21 » by Chanel Bomber » Mon May 9, 2022 7:37 pm

nedleeds wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote: There is just too much money on the line for the team not to try and get names.

But this isn't true. It's been sold out when we had Jared Jeffries and were starting Jarrett Jacks corpse. Names don't matter for revenue. The Garden is sold out and boxes are sold out.

I think it's changing now. The Knicks were a middle of pack team in home attendance percentage in 2018 (#15), 2019 (#17) and 2020 (#18).

MSG was full much more often when the Knicks sucked in the 2000s than in the last 10 years. They ranked consistently in the top 10. I remember feeling that it was a waste that the Knicks were so bad because the Garden was always packed and it had this electricity about it, which just wasn't there when the Knicks were bad in the last few years.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,282

Re: Why nothing will change 

Post#22 » by thebuzzardman » Tue May 10, 2022 11:03 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:Yawn.... So **** tired of hearing about doom and gloom bs...

Don't yall get tired of it year round? Wait for the off season to finish then bitch if u want

This is the offseason for the Knicks. It almost always starts for them and us at game 82.

I prefer this kind of activity to the rampant draft regret and RJ bashing that goes on every other page.

Some people on here are awful, always saying bad things about our young players. Not me!

Return to New York Knicks